Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harry has probably known Charles's plan for a slimmed down monarchy for years but never thought he was going to be cut.

They threatened The Queen about racism claim if she didn't approve the marriage.

When they said they were expecting Charles reminded Harry of the slimmed monarchy and they tried to blackmail him again with threats of racism.

Charles didn't back down over the tit going on eg bullying, stealing etc so they threw a strop and left to make a fortune as celebs.

They are not special in any way and without the royal connection failed spectacularly.

Charles stops taking Harry's calls demanding more money & a title or else so they drop the Oprah interview hoping public opinion will force Charles into a corner.

All this is allegedly of course and just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
BRING ON THE GLADIATORS!

DM tonight...

“Charles won't let Archie be a prince: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst”

• Prince Charles made it clear Archie will have no place among frontline Royals
  • The move incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted their outburst
  • A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince
  • Charles wants to change legal documents in order to limit the number of Royals
Happy father's Day Hazza!
You've been benched

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think harry and any future wife would have been part of the slimmed down monarchy. Had they been here working I think they would have been in, proved their worth.
But we know what happened
I think this is true, if it had been a different wife. I don’t think there was any chance when they saw who they were stuck with.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All these people and they still get is so wrong EVERY single time 😂😂😂
Because they don't understand that the Royal Family exists by consent of the British People. Prince Harry, in his little bubble of entitlement never understood it either, The Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William do and Prince Harry had to be jettisoned with his deranged wife. I know there are posters on here that think that M&H want to bring the monarchy down but there was more chance of that with them working from within than there is with them on the outside. This debacle has insulated the RF for atleast the next 2 generations and William is smart enough to make sure that Prince George has a Monarchy to take over in 50 odd years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 625539

This the photo that people in those comments are saying is difficult to find. I found it on the first go, tbh. It's from someone's Pinterest and I have to agree it looks a hell of a lot like MeGain. But that seems to be a full on wedding and the blog intimates that the marriage was a much simpler do with just Megs, Guliano and a couple of strangers for witnesses.

Those look distinctly like bridesmaids in the background if you ask me and a Mic in someone's hand in the top left corner in front of one of the bridesmaids. Seems a much more formal event than the quickie wedding that is described by the vlog's author.
It looks like a prom photo

Reactions: 18
So Prince Charles will be in Scotland when Harry returns. Wonder if Haz will stick around anyway to meet with him.

What are the quarantine rules again? If it's 10 days then he's going to have to fly out tomorrow but if it's 5 days we'll have to wait and see if he does. I could have sworn the shorter self-isolation period is only for serious things like attending funerals.
Because of a clash of diaries. Yeh, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a few problems one of which is worsening and will kill me. However, when I sleep I'm always the person I was before and it is so often distressing to wake-up to the reality. But you have to accept and move on to the next day and the next and not wallow too much. Life can still surprise ya in a good way ❤
I really think us Tattlers are an incredible bunch, and you @liar liar are a gem. Life is full of surprises and unexpected gifts as long as you are able to see them. Much love to you and I hope you are with us for many years to come. 😘
Also I love this forum, so many wonderful caring funny people from all walks of life contributing with no judgement. A rather splendid place to vent and exercise one's potty mouth too. Xx🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is this our Wu Tien?? Looks like him but less hunky and fit ....Hello Wu !! 🥰
[/QUOTEeu

I second, third and fourth that! I've been waiting for this for 2 years and am so happy that their lies are all unravelling along with their grab for power, prestige, titles and money. I am a happy bunny today and all of us seem to feel the same. Tattlers, man the ramparts!!

ETA Not sure what we Tattlers should do on the ramparts but we'll think of something because we are resourceful.
We can man the ramparts to throw horse tit at knackerless when he comes back💩💩💩
Meghan testing the poo pourri product: will it work?
Not the title, please not the title

Meghan testing the poo pourri product: will it work?
Not the title, please not the title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Because of a clash of diaries. Yeh, right.
Their diaries are booked out months in advance, when his trip to Scotland was arranged it would've been considered the best solution given the history, have Charles and Camilla away for the statue unveiling. Out of sight, out of mind so to speak. A reasonable thing to do under the circumstances but obviously now it looks like Prince Charles is avoiding Harry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s probably been done to death but can someone remind me why Andrew’s kids are princesses but Edward’s and Anne’s aren’t?
Basically, because he demanded it and anne and Edward didn't.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So the results of the bullying investigation were expected to be released this week but it might be delayed until next year now. Why is it taking so long? Maybe this is what the Queen wants to talk to Harry about.

Maybe the Q will tell H that he must give up titles voluntarily or the bullying findings will be released, playing the odious pair at their own game

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So the results of the bullying investigation were expected to be released this week but it might be delayed until next year now. Why is it taking so long? Maybe this is what the Queen wants to talk to Harry about.

Can someone explain how to save articles as an archive? it really would be useful for the Wiki, in case articles get removed.

If the explanation is not allowed on here (even under a spoiler), even though it would be useful for all of use, then can the explanation be added to the Wiki page for reference?

Last time I asked, I think my post got removed 😰

---

Mod edit, thanks for the reports - you haven't had a post removed it's there https://tattle.life/threads/harry-and-meghan-93-god-save-our-queen.18463/post-4680862

We wouldn't ever remove a post unless there's very good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23
BRING ON THE GLADIATORS!

DM tonight...

“Charles won't let Archie be a prince: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst”

• Prince Charles made it clear Archie will have no place among frontline Royals
  • The move incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted their outburst
  • A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince
  • Charles wants to change legal documents in order to limit the number of Royals
THIS has been the problem from day ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEIR kids were never going to be titled. Absolutely, everything that has happened is because of this single tantrum.

Reactions: 30
Regard, my friends, the interesting image below (just nicked from Tumblr).
Hawwy seriously looks as though his bowels have turned to water - and can we blame him?
Might we assume that, at this point, a small portion of Hazzno's brain was uneaten by the zombie vampire bride standing next to him and possibly one bollock was still attached? Or is that bollock then and there being tweezed off, just out of shot?

View attachment 625064
That does not look like a man about to marry the love of his life. That's a man that is praying for the SAS to rapel down from the roof setting off smoke bombs and getting him the hell out of there. Poor fucker. Must suck to be him. If he had a set of bollocks he'd have called a halt to the whole charade. I doubt very much he's murdered anyone or abused a child so really in my opinion what could be so bad that he's prepared to ruin his life for it. Meh lily livered snarf buckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hide behind a toddler... Yup anything to protect himself... Strap him to your chest like a bullet proof vest
Totally shows the character of the twit to even consider this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Basically, because he demanded it and anne and Edward didn't.
He didn't demand it, the girls were entitled to be Princesses and he and Sarah chose to exercise that right, Edward and Sophie chose Lord and Lady. Princess Anne and Capt Mark Phillips chose to forego all titles. Not a lover of Prince Andrew but this whole thing about the titles for Eugenia and Beatrice is getting really old.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.