Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else would the new letters patent apply to? Or is it a going forward type thing?

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s probably been done to death but can someone remind me why Andrewā€™s kids are princesses but Edwardā€™s and Anneā€™s arenā€™t?

Reactions: 11
Sorry, wrong link. Hopefully this is correct
1624170112250.png

This the photo that people in those comments are saying is difficult to find. I found it on the first go, tbh. It's from someone's Pinterest and I have to agree it looks a hell of a lot like MeGain. But that seems to be a full on wedding and the blog intimates that the marriage was a much simpler do with just Megs, Guliano and a couple of strangers for witnesses.

Those look distinctly like bridesmaids in the background if you ask me and a Mic in someone's hand in the top left corner in front of one of the bridesmaids. Seems a much more formal event than the quickie wedding that is described by the vlog's author.

Reactions: 32
Itā€™s probably been done to death but can someone remind me why Andrewā€™s kids are princesses but Edwardā€™s and Anneā€™s arenā€™t?
Because they were born to a son of the reigning Monarch, Prince Edwards children were also entitled to use Prince and Princess, but their parents decided not to when they were born. Lady Louise can choose to use the Princess title when she turns eighteen.

Reactions: 31
The Americans will definitely cry itā€™s about race when Charles historic fights with Andrew about paying for the girls security are well known, he has had these plans for decades and doesnā€™t want another pair of princesses wandering the globe being paid for by the public. They have improved but there was a period they were constantly on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
DM is focusing on Archie but Charles will also stop Charlotte & Louis childcare from getting a Titel when William becomes the king if the letter will only allow it to the first in line (hopefully that will added aswell for future female heirs) and the children the eldest child of the heir

It just makes sense to limit the titles in the family to working royals and we can probably still see the siblings of the heir to be working royals if they want to

Reactions: 12
They should cancel the Diana statue unveiling as it's totally lost its meaning and turned into a circus. No.6 will use it to merch himself as the bearer of her legacy and take the opportunity to bash his family again. Either by zoom or in person but I doubt he'll come over.
If he does come with Scrotie the Scribe a load of garbage will be written and No.6 will end up making an utter fool of himself in contrast to the quiet dignity of his brother. Whatever happens, whether he comes in person or makes a remote speech, this is going to be yet another PR fail for No.6 and probably the final nail in his coffin.
It will be even worse if he allows his Ho to muscle in on the act, an utter disaster. They never learns do they. Obviously guided by the new hot-shot whizz PR team.
Personally I'm sick of hearing speculation about the bleeping statue unveiling. It's just a bloody statue and not remotely important. Diana was not a saint, she was a woman with a bit of charm and a clothes horse, but she didn't change the world. The squabbling over this event has completely soured it.

Having said that I'm tempted to go along just to see if there's a punch up. šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Prince Andrew is notoriously arrogant and would have wanted/demanded his kids to be princesses. And he was indulged.

While I get peoples points about archie being low down the ladder, if they added that statement about him.having a choice when he is fully grown it softens the statement and race angle. As it stands this isn't a great headline

Reactions: 22
Apologies if shared already... A "strong team of 9" they could have a strong team of 900 but people still think they are knobs... Great to see the c*nts behind the lies though....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "< In an unfortunate clash of the diaries, Prince Charles will be up in Scotland when his youngest son touches down on English soil ahead of the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue. > ... "unfortunate" !! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ¼ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
In Dublin? Right, that must have been how she managed to shag Rory McIlroy. Got him drunk in Dicey's.
This is from an older H&M thread and I think it was also in the secret celeb gossip.
Rory, Harry... She goes for right lookers doesn't she šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Eta @Pom Bear love the mugshotšŸ˜‚. Avvy looks good @freda19 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "< In an unfortunate clash of the diaries, Prince Charles will be up in Scotland when his youngest son touches down on English soil ahead of the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue. > ... "unfortunate" !! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ¼ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
So what's happening about the supposed meeting after the unveiling? According to reports TQ,PC,PW plus others wanted PH to meet with them but it looks like either that was a bit of PR or PC has ducked out of it.

The Sun article doesn't actually say why PC will be in Scotland but it has probably been on the cards for ages.

Reactions: 30
Sorry, wrong link. Hopefully this is correct
I don't think that she could've had a child with the first husband, because if she did the marriage couldn't have been annulled.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What a beautiful start to a Sunday; reading that No6 and his Wife arenā€™t getting titles for the children and their whinging, lies and attempted character assassinations has got them ā€¦..duck all!

If the rumour that Harry wants to bring his own journalist is true , Iā€™d love him to be told ā€˜no, duck offā€™, who is to he to demand anything?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think that she could've had a child with the first husband, because if she did the marriage couldn't have been annulled.
I remember reading about the first child and the twin boys. Maybe they didn't get married and just had a 'pretend' wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m so touched that someone remembered me! šŸ„° Glad to be back, I had to take a break from those idiots, they were doing my head in!

Some personal stuff in the spoiler tag, feel free to skip.

Some might remember way back in February that I mentioned my mumā€™s cancer had spread, and the support and kindness I received was so lovely. Iā€™m pleased to say that after having chemo, both of her tumours have shrunk by more than half, and are not currently ā€˜activeā€™. The doctors are firmly optimistic that she will have ā€œmany yearsā€ to look forward to. She has also kept her hair, only having thinned out a bit. She will begin treatment soon, and will likely also have surgery as long as she stays healthy, which will also help to prolong her life. Compared to what we were thinking back then, weā€™re blessed. Obviously she will never be cured, but we are hopeful that we will have her with us for much, much longer than we thought. Just wanted to update you all and say thank you once again. šŸ„°
Lovely to see you back, and so happy to hear your news about your mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.