Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, wrong link. Hopefully this is correct
The first link was interesting too! No wonder normally polite and smiley Catherine has a face like thunder in M's vicinity.

Reactions: 28
Because they were born to a son of the reigning Monarch, Prince Edwards children were also entitled to use Prince and Princess, but their parents decided not to when they were born. Lady Louise can choose to use the Princess title when she turns eighteen.
On 8 November this year - will be interesting to see what she chooses to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

just came across this on twitter , sorry if posted before, but it’s a reminder of what supposedly happened on the ‘Oh so successful’ Tour of Australia that PW & Catherine were jealous of 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I’m not a violent person at all, but I really want to punch Shola.... just shut the F up

you’re the liar here! I’m sick of the fact race is brought in to everything, so we cannot criticise anyone who is black or biracial? Even if their a terrible person
1CC41AF2-2CA3-46A1-88F3-4E23FCFE9A7B.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
On 8 November this year - will be interesting to see what she chooses to do.
I reckon Sophie will have had a serious talk with her about the implications and also how the other two Princesses were focused on by the papers for everything they did. Lady Louise is not tabloid fodder like Princess Louise might be. I don’t think she will take it up.

Reactions: 39
I think harry and any future wife would have been part of the slimmed down monarchy. Had they been here working I think they would have been in, proved their worth.
But we know what happened

Reactions: 32
I’m not a violent person at all, but I really want to punch Shola.... just shut the F up

you’re the liar here! I’m sick of the fact race is brought in to everything, so we cannot criticise anyone who is black or biracial? Even if their a terrible person
Charles decided before ALL his grandchildren were born that Harry’s kids wouldn’t have those titles. He wants to save taxpayers money!

This sums up the level of stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 57

View attachment 625577
It’s a free country, she can say what she likes. I can also say that she is mistaken in championing a woman who would not give her the time of day unless she could get something out of it. The over the top complaints are to mask the fact that Meghan herself is very uninspiring and the effort spent on her is wasted. Double down rather than quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@NutMegandCinnamong great news! 🥰

Nothing much else to add regarding Henry and his bint but I wonder if they will say anything complimentary about Charles today?
This would really be a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't. However, in light of what Harry recently said, best to keep traps shut I would say. It would just sound disingenuous. She's going to be on the radio promoting her book on fathers and sons, neither she nor her husband are speaking to their respective fathers and the irony is lost on them. I wonder if some day, when it's too late, will they feel regret about their actions towards their fathers?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I wouldn't put anything past the lying conniving b1tch. 2 marriages, 3 marriages. Abortions. Working on the game. Nothing would surprise me regarding her and her pathological lying and louche lifestyle. Meghan is a the archetype of a grifter*.

I bet Meghan's heart raced when she heard that Prince Dimwit fancied her. It was all her dreams come true. A liar has to have a good memory. She can pump-out as many kids as she wants. The truth will out. She'll be found out. The Clooney's and all of the other superficial Hollywood types are ditching her now. That's wonderful news.

Soon it will be Dimwit and Smeg, trapped together like rats in a gilded Monticito cage. Let them boil in their own bitter p1ss for all I care. They made their bed, they made their deal with the devil. Nine times out of Ten I am all for forgiveness. Not for this pair. I hope they suffer.

I hope they suffer when they watch William become King and his intelligent, elegant, beautiful wife take the throne.

They are just, well, words escape me, they are just nothing. Just a pair of nobodies sitting upon a tin foil throne.

*grifter
/ˈɡrɪftə/
a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling. ie: Meghan Markle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This would really be a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't. However, in light of what Harry recently said, best to keep traps shut I would say. It would just sound disingenuous. She's going to be on the radio promoting her book on fathers and sons, neither she nor her husband are speaking to their respective fathers and the irony is lost on them. I wonder if some day, when it's too late, will they feel regret about their actions towards their fathers?
BIB: He will, she won’t. If she dumps him sooner than we think and it gets messy, it’ll be the father and brother he criticised so much being the first to pick up the pieces.

Harry can never come back to the forefront again and he’ll have to live a genuine private life. It’s his own fault and he chose not to listen to his friends and family who genuinely cared about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
BRING ON THE GLADIATORS!

DM tonight...

“Charles won't let Archie be a prince: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst”

• Prince Charles made it clear Archie will have no place among frontline Royals
  • The move incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted their outburst
  • A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince
  • Charles wants to change legal documents in order to limit the number of Royals
This is music to my ears, how delicious and now explains all the bile from the Oprah interview. No merching his title for the Doxy and now knackerless Nick wants his own reporter at the unveiling because he doesn't trust the British press, meaning he wants biased reporting.

Do hope he doesn't choose Scabies, all this is manna and hope the titles follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Harry can never come back to the forefront again and he’ll have to live a genuine private life. It’s his own fault and he chose not to listen to his friends and family who genuinely cared about him.
F*ck him. He's had plenty of chances. All he had to do is pick up the phone to William or Kate and say: "Look, I f*cked-up". Kate and William would have taken him back. Not now. Too many bridges have been burnt.

Personally, I won't be happy until I see Harry on the front of the National Inquirer with a meth pipe in his mouth in some sh1thole apartment in Fresno, Ca. (No offence to anyone from Fresno reading this, I'm sure it's a lovely town).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The real reason why MeAgain can't stand Catherine is because Hazno loves her and has always loved her. It's plain to see. There are so many photo's of Harry with Catherine. He so clearly loves her. That's what so tragic. It's wonderful when a man and a woman can have a platonic relationship together, in my experience it's the best. In this case it's slightly different to what I mean because Harry loves Catherine (or at least did).

Okay, brothers fall-out. That's par for the course. But to destroy a relationship between your brother, his wife, your grandmother and extended family is beyond sabotage, it's pathological psychopathy. Who DOES that? I'll tell you who, a man who has fallen in love with a sociopathic social-climbing malignant damaged wh0re.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.