Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she won't be due much at all, he has nothing but his inheritance and she has to stick the marriage out for a while yet. Any money she gets will come from Charles and have caveats attached and NDAs, assuming lessons were learned after Fergie.
I don’t understand why she’d be due any money whatsoever from Charles. The second the RF open up the doors between his finances and H’s, the IRS can poke into all sorts. That’s why Charles handed over a lump sum and stopped regular payments in the first place. She’ll be making H empty the coffers of anything he still had in trust from Diana so that’s counted as joint property plus anything they’ve managed to earn together. She’ll no doubt get a house. But Fergie only got £2 million. Diana’s was only more because Charles had more, unlike useless spares Andrew and Hazno. I’d be extremely upset if the RF gave her some huge sum to shut her up since it won’t work anyway. She won’t be able to help herself and will just dump all the ‘gossip’ (ie made up tit) another way in a book again or through ‘friends’.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
If Andrew can afford a new £220,000 Bentley, then he doesn't really need an allowance. If he's bought that from his current allowance, he really ought to be saving his money.
Useless, arrogant, pompous prick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t be suprised if the Harkles were to target the Wessexs next.

If Edward and Sophie aired Harry then you know that megamouth will be adding them to her hitlist, especially as they will probably be taking over from the Sussex’s.

Megamouth will hate the love and support and popularity they will have and try to destroy them.

The Wessesx’s will become more popular the Sussex’s ever were and Meghan will be raging

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I suppose sadly, Charles has very recently lost his father and younger son...the latter may be temporary,we dont know,but I have every sympathy for Chas at the moment.

Reactions: 44
If you say so. I saw no love whatsoever in that interview...I saw embarrassment & awkwardness.
I think he loves her and the idea of her and protecting her and his children, and when she's nagging him for change to the system, to break away it's for his benefit " H you deserves more....H you deserve respect...you are worth more than this" he's going to lap up a partner always looking out for him, boosting him, lovebombing, opening his eyes to any injustice.
He's certainly not a goody two shoes but when you're in a relationship you believe the other half to be with you to love you and care for you, without them having an ulterior motive.

I think he agreed to the interview believing his wife had been villified by the press just like his mother, not supported by the RF so it was time to defend themselves and to show the world what a good and independent duchess she is and that they made the right choice in leaving he wasn't expecting her to reveal what she did - racism, wedding - she crossed the line there and that embarrassed him and made it awkward.
Of course afterwards she would have justified her actions being for the greater good, the truth being out, with them controlling the narrative instead of the horrible press and that she supports him unlike the nasty RF and press.

He'll have waves of regret of being away from family & friends, but he'll balance that out by living the 🥑 Cali life, and no red tape and rules for them to bow to.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
You can save paywalled articles to an online archive, which handily also removes the paywall.

And how do you do that?

It would be useful to save lots of Hazno and HFW articles like that on wiki, in case they get removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I recall, Harry was told to put things in writing when his father refused to accept his phone calls. That's probably the letter the recent PR from HFEW is referring to with the spin put on it that it was to affect a reconciliation out of the goodness of H's heart in light of PP's death. B**t*rds!

I personally think there were two reasons for telling the gormless gobshite to put things in writing - 1) so they couldn't record any actual conversations in view of their sign up with Netflix (and Spotify) and 2) written records of their demands and blackmail attempts.

On a lighter note, I see the DM really isn't letting up on the trolling 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210420-103035_UK Newspapers.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And how do you do that?

It would be useful to save lots of Hazno and HFW articles like that on wiki, in case they get removed.
I think it's off topic.

I posted a brief explanation but it's gone - fair enough.

Reactions: 7
I remember Charles said that Camilla was non-negotiable when she was deeply, deeply unpopular post-Diana. In the end, the officials got the message and started to rebuild her image, and their image as a couple. Charles will want Harry at his coronation, and that won't be many years away. Maybe BP are trying to find a way for Harry to escape from this marriage, and the Montecito money-pit, without too much loss of face.
Not exactly sure how that can happen, with potentially two young children who have his DNA . He'll be slated for that too. He has been so irresponsible, and naive it really does bigger belief.

Reactions: 11
Just remembered that one of the articles a day or two ago (possibly DM) mentioned Eugenie and Jack were staying with Andrew and Sarah, it was only mentioned in passing. @Baguette might know which article it was.
I remember seeing that passing comment as well and yes, it was the Telegraph.

The Palace have been laser-focused on being seen to be keeping to COVID rules. Not sure behind the scenes if they are really doing everything they say, but they are keeping up appearances. So Harry was first said to be at Nott Cott, then Frogmore but Eugénie and family staying with Andrew. Charles and William met Harry outside, etc

Harkles PR: Harry travelling with big security team who stayed at Frogmore. Eugénie was the first person Hazza met. Delighted to meet baby Augustus. Charles, Kate and William had 2 hour meeting at Frogmore with Harry. COVID rule breaking all the way.

Anyone spot that we were given a photo of HMTQ 'driving away from Windsor' after the funeral and now we are told Charles is in Wales? Eliminates 'Harry comforts Granny Queen' stories rather neatly. He's radioactive.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Interesting to see some of the articles today where the narrative has changed from "poor Haz, daddy and wills so mean won't talk to me" to them not seeing him alone in case something is misconstrued (i.e he is completely untrustworthy). What a sad fall from grace.

And there is no way he would leave her while she's pregnant. He'd be absolutely slated by the press and never forgiven by the public, despite her being horrible. And she'd absolutely use that opportunity to slate the RF and blame them so they won't allow it to happen. This is the long game for the RF and Haz will always be sidelined. It's almost beautiful karma that they are absolutely stuck with each other.

Reactions: 29
The note probably went “ Dear Papa, So, I wanted to take this opportunity to share my truth with you - which is that I’m a bit strapped for the old wonga. Do you think you could embrace the best version of yourself and reinstate my allowance. Love Hazza.”
Spot on Amelia99, I don't think He is sorry at all just short of money and trying to milk it

Bet she had a good hand in writing it too with copies for wiggy kingy to plaster over her crap show,I just don't trust the bastards but, they are short of.money and have shown themselves for what they are and he appears to have not succeeded with his poverty plea to PC, so we will see when King y makes the letter public.

Am waiting for Harry's fuckwit former wife to commence the hand wringing for Wayne and Waynetta,it's all gone tits up for them since PP died.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not exactly sure how that can happen, with potentially two young children who have his DNA . He'll be slated for that too. He has been so irresponsible, and naive it really does bigger belief.
IF they have his DNA. I may not be fully on board the surrogate train, still don’t really know what to believe there though I completely agree there are some mighty weird goings on. But I totally think the DNA is unlikely to be either one or both of theirs. We know there was an issue or prior worry about egg health so not at all sure they’re hers. And it wouldn’t remotely surprise me if she’d arranged for some other sperm to be used so that she could pull that out of her hat in a future custody battle. “Well, they’re not your kids so you can’t see them,” etc. She’d think she’d been clever not realising how utterly crucial legitimate lineage is for the RF and titles, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Still not caught up since the funeral 😢 so skim reading as swiftly as possible.
I've no idea yet if he's still on British soil, or if HW spilled some funeral tit aside from NO ONE in their right mind would pass the coffin spray as being their own or not redress people assuming otherwise.
I've just eaten my muesli imagining myself in a crowd shouting 'duck OF MEGAN, THIS IS MY TRUTH' as she greats us...please say it ain't so.

Likely well be on a new thread tomorrow. Might I suggest something along the lines of Happy Birthday your Majesty (or wtto)

Reactions: 18
If Andrew can afford a new £220,000 Bentley, then he doesn't really need an allowance. If he's bought that from his current allowance, he really ought to be saving his money.
He bought a ski chalet in a posh ski resort , agreed the price with the lady owner and paid a deposit and never paid the rest. It was a lot of money he owed . The chalet was worth millions of euros , any way he said that what he paid was the agreed price and wasn't going to pay anymore. The woman got the lawyers involved and was taking him to court, and guess what HMTQ stumped up the balance to the French lady owner and now B and E. have a nice little inheritance to share when they go skiing.
He is a disgusting , greedy nasty piece of work . He has no redeemable qualities, Fergie is too good for him, and that's saying something!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It annoyed me unreasonably when Gayle King insisted that Beresford was actually Piers Morgan's 'co-anchor- or 'co-host' because she didn't accept the assertion that he was a weatherman!!!
He’s barely a weatherman! Whenever he’s on tv I flip the channel, the last smug face I want to see (he & Megz would have been a perfect match)...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.