Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @freda19 for the title. Sorry but I had to cut some words out to make it fit.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan
We don't like Harry.
Discussion on Lilibet as a name (might be the previous thread)
Discussion on whether Haz or Megz will attend Diana statue thing.
General belief that Megz wouldn't dare and we're not too sure if Haz will either.
We talked about Tarot
Some of us came out of the Broom Closet.
There was lots of wit and wisdom.
Can't think of anything else.
Last Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
A bit I wrote before realised the last thread had closed:
I suspect many of us have referred to the behaviour of the geriatric ginge teen as that of a bleeping asshole. If we want to go into empirical evidence, I am happy to face anyone who wants to say that his behaviour is not the behaviour of a bleeping asshole. As long as there is an agreed definition thereof.
I'm not into name calling nor have I ever been into name calling, but poor behaviour? Yeah. I will call that tit out and have always called that tit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks @freda19 for the title and @Cassandra333 for the new thread!

I have managed to keep up in real time for once, I feel like I deserve a wee congratulatory cup of tea or something, it's a bit like being in a marathon! :ROFLMAO: :love: :coffee:

I really doubt she'll turn up for the statue unveiling. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems to me. I reckon it's 50/50 whether he'll show face either. Mind you Gan gan practically summonsed him so...

How long do we think they'll hold out before releasing the pic of the top of Lili's head? Are we having a pool? Can I have the 1 month square please? We should get a Meagain & Haznoballz bingo game going ;)

Ugh! That article, she's such a what freda says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...-prince-harry-princess-diana-statue-unveiling
Royal Family LIVE: Lilibet update! Meghan shares cute baby snap – but only in private chat

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have reportedly sent a picture of their daughter to a Royal Family WhatsApp group where extended members of the Firm keep in touch.

By DYLAN DONNELLY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Jun 17, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:55, Thu, Jun 17,
Diana statue: Harry 'flying in and out on same day' says

The picture of the baby was reportedly shared on the royals' WhatsApp group, where extended members of the Firm stay in touch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
1st July - feels like counting down to Christmas Day.

14 sleeps to go.
Will Santa stop here?
Did Santa read my messages?
What will I get?
Will ‘they’ get what I wanted them (he & she) to get?
Will there be 🤢roast chicken 🤢?
Will there be plenty of just desserts to go round?

Tears before bedtime...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...-prince-harry-princess-diana-statue-unveiling
Royal Family LIVE: Lilibet update! Meghan shares cute baby snap – but only in private chat

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have reportedly sent a picture of their daughter to a Royal Family WhatsApp group where extended members of the Firm keep in touch.

By DYLAN DONNELLY

The picture of the baby was reportedly shared on the royals' WhatsApp group, where extended members of the Firm stay in touch.
Wouldn't it be marvelous if one of the RF sold the pic to the highest bidder 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Anyone else getting a pop up ad for a 'Meghan sweater'?

It's nothing special to look at, it's got scruffy bits hanging off it and it's being offered at a cut price. So very aptly named, to be fair

ETA thanks for the new thread, great title and fab summary💓

• Haha
Reactions: 23

By DYLAN DONNELLY

Ha ha ha, as IF there is a "Royal Family Whatsapp Group", like they're all really the best of pals, or a work team! They must think we're stupid.
Even if there is such a group, Ginge and Cringe would obviously have been kicked out of it long ago. No way the rest of the family is going to continue sharing memes with those two disruptive muppets every day.
If there is a group with them in it, I bet there's a parallel group without them, set up alongside, in which the rest of the family share memes of the muppets antics and laugh at them without them knowing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
A bit I wrote before realised the last thread had closed:
I suspect many of us have referred to the behaviour of the geriatric ginge teen as that of a bleeping asshole. If we want to go into empirical evidence, I am happy to face anyone who wants to say that his behaviour is not the behaviour of a bleeping asshole. As long as there is an agreed definition thereof.
I'm not into name calling nor have I ever been into name calling, but poor behaviour? Yeah. I will call that tit out and have always called that tit out.
Spot on this is not learned behaviour he is a spoilt, resentful vindictive little gobshite all enabled by her. A thoroughly nasty piece of work and worse than her because he does know better but chooses not to.

Zero sympathy for the shite and truly hope the family turns their backs on him forever, he is mid 30,'s and a pathetic whining loser and nothing is what he should get.

The family are too nice to him and they should let William give him a few smack's on each of his faces whole removing his titles😠😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s

She really is full of her self isn't she?!
It’s also bollocks. All those thousands of copies she ‘donated?’ They would’ve been bought on a massive author discount, but she would’ve paid for them herself because publishers only let ‘authors’ have a finite number of freebies. So, the thousands copies she bought to ‘donate’ would’ve been tracked as sales by NPD Book Scan in the US (who crunch book sale numbers in the US, and who the NY Times compile their lists from) and therefore propelled her up to the number one spot on the picture books’ chart. It’s such an old publishing trick and used a lot by celebs and their PR gollums to get momentum going behind a book to trick us scrotes into believing a book is a must read and then drive sales. It’s pissed me off that nobody is being honest about this but making me laugh that Bunion McBunionface is really so lacking in self-awareness that she probably believes all the tit she spewed on Farchewell. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

By DYLAN DONNELLY

But he can't fly in and out the same day he has to quarantine!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.