Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a pompous oaf and always has been. He is also horribly old-fashioned. I think his daughters have done quite well to find husbands not tied to his idea of a suitable husband.
Even in 2016 he was demanding earldoms for their future husbands so his grandchildren wouldn't be "commoners"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ding Dong
Has anyone tried chucking water over her to see if she melts?
Muwahahahahahaaaaa
I'll get you my pretty and your little dog.

#117 Meg and Haz take leave from work whilst their fans take leave of their senses.

On that maternity/ paternity leave thing. I live this comment on the DM re: no titles

Screenshot_20210620-115501.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
New thread please close this one...just a post so i can report to have it closed in case no one asked

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.