Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the results of the bullying investigation were expected to be released this week but it might be delayed until next year now. Why is it taking so long? Maybe this is what the Queen wants to talk to Harry about.

Why would you get a law firm to investigate incidents of bullying? Is that their line of work? Or an insurance policy/warning shot to the gruesome twosome... Any rebuttal or"legal action" against a law firm that has done its homework would be pointless... Investigations are ongoing.... Not a case of "nothing to see here" interesting

Reactions: 23
A quick Google found this, obviously its now completely out of date. Of course the sugars will try and say Charles used his crystal ball way back in 2012 and knew Harry would marry a woc and so always planned to cut him out despite what the article says.

Those of us that have the gift of rational, critical thinking can clearly see that its Harry and Meghan's behaviour that has been the problem. It wouldn't have mattered if Meghan was black, white or a Martian who had landed in Wigan as long as she was prepared to follow the ethos of the Monarchy rather than her own agenda.

Reactions: 35
I can't find an archived copy yet but Camilla Long has written a nice piece in The Times today for Blyton lovers. She compares the exciting world of 'the bitchiness in St Clare's common room' to the bland preachiness of The Bench - and too much of today's Kids' Lit.
Below are a couple of screenshots.
I particularly enjoy her comment, 'The whole book seems to be addressed to a weeping simpleton who doesn't quite understand fatherhood, or, for that matter, park benches...'

IMG_7008.PNG
IMG_7009.PNG

Reactions: 49
As soon as it was reported that the Queen had issued an invitation to Harry to attend a lunch with her, I figured the bullying investigation results were in.

She'll want to discuss it with him face to face in person.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Why would you get a law firm to investigate incidents of bullying? Is that their line of work? Or an insurance policy/warning shot to the gruesome twosome... Any rebuttal or"legal action" against a law firm that has done its homework would be pointless... Investigations are ongoing.... Not a case of "nothing to see here" interesting
I think they decided to use an external firm rather than use their own internal HR dept to conduct the investigation because HR staff themselves are implicated and it would be highly unlikely that they would report badly of themselves. These bullying clams were made in 2018 and they only came to light in March this year when bullied staff felt they could no longer keep quiet when they heard Smeg was going on Oprah preaching compassion.

The fact that nothing was seemingly done about the bullying when it was first reported in 2018 means that HR may be deemed to have failed in some way. An external organisation will be investigate this in a non biased way and make recommendations for the HR dept to follow going forward. I don’t think it will lead to a court case but the people who were bullied will feel vindicated if their experiences are believed, Smeg is vilified, and the HR staff are told to vastly improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Personally I'm sick of hearing speculation about the bleeping statue unveiling. It's just a bloody statue and not remotely important. Diana was not a saint, she was a woman with a bit of charm and a clothes horse, but she didn't change the world. The squabbling over this event has completely soured it.

Having said that I'm tempted to go along just to see if there's a punch up. 😃
The Tattlers could go and WuTien can serenade him with one of his masterpieces and we can give knackerless and Scabies our own reception committee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't find an archived copy yet but Camilla Long has written a nice piece in The Times today for Blyton lovers. She compares the exciting world of 'the bitchiness in St Clare's common room' to the bland preachiness of The Bench - and too much of today's Kids' Lit.
Below are a couple of screenshots.
I particularly enjoy her comment, 'The whole book seems to be addressed to a weeping simpleton who doesn't quite understand fatherhood, or, for that matter, park benches...'

View attachment 625639View attachment 625642
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
As soon as it was reported that the Queen had issued an invitation to Harry to attend a lunch with her, I figured the bullying investigation results were in.

She'll want to discuss it with him face to face in person.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall. Will Her Majesty serve a delicate dish of ginger 'Rocky Mountain oysters' for lunch?
Pleeeeease, anyone working for the RF and trawling dutifully through our humble Tattledom, pleeease give us a crumb or two of gossip. We won't tell anybody outside these four walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wouldn't put anything past the lying conniving b1tch. 2 marriages, 3 marriages. Abortions. Working on the game. Nothing would surprise me regarding her and her pathological lying and louche lifestyle. Meghan is a the archetype of a grifter*.

I bet Meghan's heart raced when she heard that Prince Dimwit fancied her. It was all her dreams come true. A liar has to have a good memory. She can pump-out as many kids as she wants. The truth will out. She'll be found out. The Clooney's and all of the other superficial Hollywood types are ditching her now. That's wonderful news.

Soon it will be Dimwit and Smeg, trapped together like rats in a gilded Monticito cage. Let them boil in their own bitter p1ss for all I care. They made their bed, they made their deal with the devil. Nine times out of Ten I am all for forgiveness. Not for this pair. I hope they suffer.

I hope they suffer when they watch William become King and his intelligent, elegant, beautiful wife take the throne.

They are just, well, words escape me, they are just nothing. Just a pair of nobodies sitting upon a tin foil throne.

*grifter
/ˈɡrɪftə/
a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling. ie: Meghan Markle.
Let me help you out here:
They are just a pair of what Freda says! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So Prince Charles will be in Scotland when Harry returns. Wonder if Haz will stick around anyway to meet with him.

What are the quarantine rules again? If it's 10 days then he's going to have to fly out tomorrow but if it's 5 days we'll have to wait and see if he does. I could have sworn the shorter self-isolation period is only for serious things like attending funerals.
I thought Charles was going to be at that ’lunch’ HMQ has summoned the duke of Suckage to while he’s here?

Reactions: 19
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.
You're so right! It's missing from a lot of modern children's books and programmes - not enough justice. My kids always complained if a bully wasn't made to make amends properly. Children have a keen sense of fairness, especially when they're learning about sharing and taking turns. Mine used to get frustrated that that malicious wasp character in Fifi and the Flowertots never got properly told off.
Which (she adds guiltily to get back on topic) is why we all desperately want justice to be done to the Markles, and to be able to witness it publicly. The Queen is also 'the Fount of Law' so justice is done in the name of the Crown.

Oh my...only had a brief look, I'm guessing EC is anorexic, and frankly, at this point should be hospitalised. Kate is thin indeed, but has quite a lot of muscle and does not look ill. Yet. She has lost weight recently, but hoping it's just the stress of recent months, it must have taken its toll, some people lose weight when stressed. Two of my good friends were suffering from anorexia, both managed to get help and survived (although, tragically, one died later in an accident caused by a faulty gas installation) - but treatment is long and very difficult, and in most cases has to happen under full supervision, so not at home. I still remember standing in front of a mirror with the friend that is no longer with us, she was about 5ft6 and you could count her ribs just by looking at that stage. I'm 6ft1, at the time normal/slimish, but always a solid build, so not small - and she is looking at us both and telling me that her thighs are bigger than mine. She truly believed they were (they were absolutely not, not even close when she was at her normal healthy weight - I knew then she was very ill). We managed to get her help soon after that. It's an awful illness.
Good Lord, I had a peek too, poor girl. I was shocked at the number of Likes she was getting looking this painfully thin. That is sad I hope she seeks help soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 625539

This the photo that people in those comments are saying is difficult to find. I found it on the first go, tbh. It's from someone's Pinterest and I have to agree it looks a hell of a lot like MeGain. But that seems to be a full on wedding and the blog intimates that the marriage was a much simpler do with just Megs, Guliano and a couple of strangers for witnesses.

Those look distinctly like bridesmaids in the background if you ask me and a Mic in someone's hand in the top left corner in front of one of the bridesmaids. Seems a much more formal event than the quickie wedding that is described by the vlog's author.
Please could someone who is connected with Samantha Markle on Twitter ask her who is in the photo and when it was taken- was it a prom or a wedding? She probably knows the answer!

Reactions: 22
So Harry has probably known Charles's plan for a slimmed down monarchy for years but never thought he was going to be cut.

They threatened The Queen about racism claim if she didn't approve the marriage.

When they said they were expecting Charles reminded Harry of the slimmed monarchy and they tried to blackmail him again with threats of racism.

Charles didn't back down over the tit going on eg bullying, stealing etc so they threw a strop and left to make a fortune as celebs.

They are not special in any way and without the royal connection failed spectacularly.

Charles stops taking Harry's calls demanding more money & a title or else so they drop the Oprah interview hoping public opinion will force Charles into a corner.

All this is allegedly of course and just my thoughts.
I think you've got it 100% right

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.