Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because of a clash of diaries. Yeh, right.

This tells me how deep the hurt has run. He has mentally and physically cut Harry out of his life. I don't think he will ever get over the depth of the betrayal and outright lies told.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I think they decided to use an external firm rather than use their own internal HR dept to conduct the investigation because HR staff themselves are implicated and it would be highly unlikely that they would report badly of themselves. These bullying clams were made in 2018 and they only came to light in March this year when bullied staff felt they could no longer keep quiet when they heard Smeg was going on Oprah preaching compassion.

The fact that nothing was seemingly done about the bullying when it was first reported in 2018 means that HR may be deemed to have failed in some way. An external organisation will be investigate this in a non biased way and make recommendations for the HR dept to follow going forward. I don’t think it will lead to a court case but the people who were bullied will feel vindicated if their experiences are believed, Smeg is vilified, and the HR staff are told to vastly improve.
I understand why they chose an outside firm but why a law firm? I wouldn't go to a law firm to investigate bullying, my own solicitor ( john lennon #2 😂 )would definitely not investigate bullying , heck he would just about organise a will... a legal firm to investigate bullying seems odd to me -any legal people here ?

Reactions: 17
I still find it hilarious that in the Oprah interview HW was saying "it's not their right to take away" the Prince and Princess titles from their kids🤦‍♀️ Well if it's not the RF's right then who the duck does have that right? She married into the family and thinks she can call all the shots. Your kids will never be working members of the RF and probably won't ever know anything about the UK's culture. Why should a Prince or Princess of the UK have an American accent anyway?

Then again, this is the same idiot who said we should be "linked, not ranked". It must annoy her massively that she married the 6th in line and that 3 children are ranked higher than her husband 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This tells me how deep the hurt has run. He has mentally and physically cut Harry out of his life. I don't think he will ever get over the depth of the betrayal and outright lies told.
H appears in Clarence house and the Cambridges fathers day pics....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't think that she could've had a child with the first husband, because if she did the marriage couldn't have been annulled.
I think they can be if deception is proved or one of the pair was concealing a severe mental illness.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can see the point of getting employment lawyers to review what is effectively a constructive dismissal situation. Maybe there were settlement agreements with the employees. How it was dealt with needs to be seen to be in accordance with UK employment laws as it has shone a light on the royal household and their staff.

I still find it hilarious that in the Oprah interview HW was saying "it's not their right to take away" the Prince and Princess titles from their kids🤦‍♀️ Well if it's not the RF's right then who the duck does have that right? She married into the family and thinks she can call all the shots. Your kids will never be working members of the RF and probably won't ever know anything about the UK's culture. Why should a Prince or Princess of the UK have an American accent anyway?

Then again, this is the same idiot who said we should be "linked, not ranked". It must annoy her massively that she married the 6th in line and that 3 children are ranked higher than her husband 😂
It was idiotic. It’s not their right - well in fact it’s not their right to have an automatic title, it wasn’t her right to have one either it was a gift. And we all saw how she treated that gift so no wonder they aren’t getting anything else.
But she said it to Oprah so it’s her truth and to ignorant (sorry) American fans of hers that is what they believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You're so right! It's missing from a lot of modern children's books and programmes - not enough justice. My kids always complained if a bully wasn't made to make amends properly. Children have a keen sense of fairness, especially when they're learning about sharing and taking turns. Mine used to get frustrated that that malicious wasp character in Fifi and the Flowertots never got properly told off.
Which (she adds guiltily to get back on topic) is why we all desperately want justice to be done to the Markles, and to be able to witness it publicly. The Queen is also 'the Fount of Law' so justice is done in the name of the Crown.
It was The Chalet school books for me. Baddies always ended up getting found out and I learned a lot from those books.

If Eleanor M Brent-Dyer was alive today, i'd love to read what she had to say about all this woke stuff and cancel culture.

Meghan and Harry could have been amazing but they gave up and then turned nasty.
Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
BIB: He will, she won’t. If she dumps him sooner than we think and it gets messy, it’ll be the father and brother he criticised so much being the first to pick up the pieces.

Harry can never come back to the forefront again and he’ll have to live a genuine private life. It’s his own fault and he chose not to listen to his friends and family who genuinely cared about him.
Absolutely this. I think @the musician is spot on. I used to really like Harry, he always looked happy and seemed rather charming, so I was pleased for him that he'd found a wife, as he looked proud to be showing her off. Then it all went wrong. But it's right that he ignored advice from his family and friends who he used to be close to. I also think that no matter how the family feels right now about him, they have waited and hoped that he would come to his senses. When the divorce starts, I agree here that it will be his brother and father who he will turn to for forgiveness, and I believe that they will be there for him.

It's all an unnecessary shambles right now, but no matter what happens in the future, I can't ever see him representing his family ever again ... it's gone too far for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly this.
Charles is a wounded man.
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child.
If the Oprah interview hadnt turned out the way it did, I think that clash of diaries would not have been engineered.

And I'd bet a giant bag of Revels that Charles's engagement that date wasn't planned too long ago and that it couldn't be switched if he wanted to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.
I enjoyed them too despite the fact that they were obviously old fashioned when I was a kid, and of course I didn't go to a posh boarding school.

My daughter was given them to read when she was young and despite being another generation down the line she really liked them. So much so that we watched the series that was made recently together. Did anyone else see it? They made the cast more inclusive to bring it a bit up to date but set it in the past. It was quite good.

Reactions: 32
Heh heh - Mike Graham on Talk Radio just now called Harry "the Herbert formally known as prince"
and he suggests that while Charles is streamlining the royal family he should streamline himself out of it as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As soon as it was reported that the Queen had issued an invitation to Harry to attend a lunch with her, I figured the bullying investigation results were in.

She'll want to discuss it with him face to face in person.
I think it's going to be used as leverage. Behave yourselves or everything will be released next year. If they do manage to behave themselves a sanitised version will be released to satisfy the public.

Personally, I'd let the tit hit the fan right now. The Queen is naive and doesn't understand the nature of the toxic malignant narcissistic psychopath. This rollercoaster isn't going to be forced to an abrupt halt unless the total unmitigated truth is released in all its gory glory.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I still find it hilarious that in the Oprah interview HW was saying "it's not their right to take away" the Prince and Princess titles from their kids🤦‍♀️ Well if it's not the RF's right then who the duck does have that right?
Good point, but I think you are missing something important. Harry Windsor is a simpleton. No really, he is. He's simple. And I don't wish to demean people with learning difficulties, I truly don't.

I now think Harry is backward. That's the only way I can game it out. Look at his academic grades, barely above the levels of an average 6yo. And that's his A-levels. A lot of effort was put in by The Firm to present Harry as competent and accomplished; put a few medals on him, dress him in an expensive suit ... shuffle him along, don't let him talk to long to the media, no one will notice.

Now that he is out in the wild it's all to clear, at least to me, that the man is an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.