Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have just called this a work trip, not a family holiday as she’s linking every single thing she’s wearing.

Reactions: 7
Hannah mentioned a little while ago that she went to boarding school which surprised me. Do you think she will follow suit and outsource being a parent?
I wonder did she actually board though? I know one of her school friends and she didn't board...they went to Alex, which is a boarding school but you don't have to board, make sense??!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she boarded either… it’s probably just a boarding school
I thought she did board and that’s when she and her sister were targeted and abused? The school she attended might also be a boarding school but not many people say they went to boarding school unless they actually boarded at it.
---
The place looks deserted. not one person amidst her million stories today.
That how those places are, you’re paying big money for the quiet and luxury. They don’t need to pack the place out to make money as each customer paying thousands already.

nah this isnt the case at all. The abuse was by a family friend or neighbour. It was someone the parents knew anyway. Nothing to do with school. Id say she went to a boarding school but didnt actually board.

Reactions: 9
nah this isnt the case at all. The abuse was by a family friend or neighbour. It was someone the parents knew anyway. Nothing to do with school. Id say she went to a boarding school but didnt actually board.
I listened to a podcast recently - pretty sure it happened in the home of a chilminder/someone she used to go to after school

Reactions: 2
Sorry did they even go away for a full week?! The AMOUNT of clothes she brought with her I thought for sure it was a 2-3 week holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t go away for long because she doesn’t wash her own hair. Did she even get in the pool at all, or just prance around it caked in make up and tan?

• Haha
My god why does every single thing in her life have to be documented. Nobody gives a damn how long you had to queue.
It’s a full blown addiction at this stage.

Reactions: 3
Not many have the luxury of having their baby minded at night while they go out for meals no wonder they enjoyed it

Reactions: 3
Lads, her eyebrows did not move at all in any of her videos. She expects us to believe she's had no botox?!?!

Reactions: 5
At least we will be spared all of the divine stroll, terrace, breakfast of dreams nonsense now they are off again. Yes, the hotel is a beaut but it’s £500 a night so why is she so surprised it’s nice? Hardly a hidden gem. Spent 1k on an Airbnb for 5 nights recently and was thinking Ooh that’s a bit pricey so at least hannah is always making me feel like a sensible spender.

Reactions: 1
At least we will be spared all of the divine stroll, terrace, breakfast of dreams nonsense now they are off again. Yes, the hotel is a beaut but it’s £500 a night so why is she so surprised it’s nice? Hardly a hidden gem. Spent 1k on an Airbnb for 5 nights recently and was thinking Ooh that’s a bit pricey so at least hannah is always making me feel like a sensible spender.
It's 'brekkie' 🤣

Does anyone else feel annoyed that she clearly has 0 intention to vote (does she even know there is a vote?), her brain is empty

She’ll have to get over herself at some stage and eventually bring her kid to somewhere other than a luxurious and chilled resort and maybe, *gasp* mingle with other people and compromise on her spa days for resorts that are more kid friendly. She’d probably have a full on panic attack at the thought

Maybe it was the all caps font, but her Q&A felt so defensive and shouty…she’s such a nippy sweetie. Chill out doll.

Reactions: 6
'It's amazing for them to get out and see the world'. Yes I'm sure Brody will be talking about this trip for years to come 😂
---
She’ll have to get over herself at some stage and eventually bring her kid to somewhere other than a luxurious and chilled resort and maybe, *gasp* mingle with other people and compromise on her spa days for resorts that are more kid friendly. She’d probably have a full on panic attack at the thought
She will 100% pay someone to bring him to a theme park when he's old enough so that she can have a day off.

M my
I do laugh when she says how well behaved he is when they’re on holidays. That is the easy stage! They stay put. Wait until she’s running around after a toddler who is not listening to a word she says!

• Haha
The salty vibes from her😂😂. super defensive, the place looked empty, every part of it... buts it's luxury 🙄. she spent a huge chunk of time on Instagram on that short break, the need to boast and brag is next level with her. and why was a q and a necessary, we all know how to book a holiday. it was a sun holiday in a nice hotel mallorca like, nothing out of the ordinary, she always has to make out everything she does is so special and no one else would think of it.
I said it before, the way she goes on about him playing golf is so strange, it's his hobby, what's the big deal. I guarantee you she spends more time on her makeup, hair, nails and facials and massages.