Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News flash Hannah … body conscious women do not wear skin tight lycra at every opportunity and they don’t eye duck themselves in the mirror on a public inst account. She is just fishing for compliments because she loves herself- vain madam she is.

Reactions: 13
News flash Hannah … body conscious women do not wear skin tight lycra at every opportunity and they don’t eye duck themselves in the mirror on a public inst account. She is just fishing for compliments because she loves herself- vain madam she is.
She is totally fishing for compliments and attention, she wore a tiny black corset with jeans out for dinner the other night. She never stops admiring herself.... total opposite to how self conscious people behave.

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she go on holiday and stay off instagram and enjoy her family. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Is Bitchie all there? How does he allow her to ridicule him? Her comment re Bitchie cutting out while driving giving her the ick was so mean and so unnecessary. They spent the day travelling with a baby and like anyone it takes awhile to get use to a different car. I’m sure he was wrecked and the last thing he needed was a camera in his face. Would he ever tell her to fu€& off !!!
The big song and dance she made about the breakfast and she ends up getting basic fruit. Also her tan is desperate. It’s really bad in between her chest. The full face of make in what seems to be an empty resort is ridiculous. Why bother?! No one will see you Hannah!
Finally the sore finger…. Would you ever grow up Hannah

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she actually wealthy or just appears wealthy? Would Richie have money? That’s a very spenny resort they’re staying in

Why can’t she go on holiday and stay off instagram and enjoy her family. It’s ridiculous
Omg isn't it ridiculous, she's not even there 24hours and has 40 stories up. she was literally posted her every waking hour. it's so desperate. and the comments she makes about "allowing bitchie to play golf" is actually weird. imagine him saying I might allow her get her weekly blowdry. I think she's just trying to be funny and it's just not. why can't she put her phone away, like it's not exactly a trip of a lifetime, you are in majorcca with your baby and husband. it's just so over the top.

He’s as bad as her…… Hermes belt and Paige jeans was it they were going on about?

I’m surprised she’s not taken a nanny/her mum/her MIL on holiday
Looks like they are going out each night alone. Must have a babysitter so they don’t need the mother. She isn’t the type to minding the baby anyway.
---
Is Bitchie all there? How does he allow her to ridicule him? Her comment re Bitchie cutting out while driving giving her the ick was so mean and so unnecessary. They spent the day travelling with a baby and like anyone it takes awhile to get use to a different car. I’m sure he was wrecked and the last thing he needed was a camera in his face. Would he ever tell her to fu€& off !!!
The big song and dance she made about the breakfast and she ends up getting basic fruit. Also her tan is desperate. It’s really bad in between her chest. The full face of make in what seems to be an empty resort is ridiculous. Why bother?! No one will see you Hannah!
Finally the sore finger…. Would you ever grow up Hannah
Ridiculous. I noticed this too and she got a few bits of melon ffs 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Hannah mentioned a little while ago that she went to boarding school which surprised me. Do you think she will follow suit and outsource being a parent?

Reactions: 2