Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can the child have favourite films at less than a yr old? It's rolling around on the floor and no interest in what's on the telly.

Reactions: 15
See the photos she put up this morning of the wedding, wow her friend Martha is not a, patch on her usual flawless filtered self from her own pictures.

Reactions: 1
Awful dress for a wedding! Looks more suited for a beach 🫢
it was very beachy vibes. her style is awful now, I used to like her clothes when she was living in London, she wore some cool stuff actually as opposed to the tacky dresses with cut outs in them. The signature peroxide stenos with the fallen out curly blowdry. Id say her hair would be lovely chopped up to the shoulder, the stenos are really poor.

Reactions: 6
Came on to same the same thing. An awful dress and she just didn’t seem to make much of an effort for this wedding. Of all the beautiful drssses she has and endless money to buy more she really didn’t put anything into this day. Seems like a fairly sedate affair.

Reactions: 5
Do you think Ritchie constantly reminds people that he's a Dad and works full time? Maybe I'm being unfair but now that Hannah is no longer breastfeeding are the demands no both parents not equal? They both seem to avail of working from home too so seem to be on a level playing field in terms of work and parenting.

Not sure I'd be advertising pampers now of all times... very silly decision .. I'm sure she will get backlash for it when people connect it to Iasrael

Reactions: 11
Not sure I'd be advertising pampers now of all times... very silly decision .. I'm sure she will get backlash for it when people connect it to Iasrael
She is clueless. Her voin will come above her virtue signalling onnGaza.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Ritchie constantly reminds people that he's a Dad and works full time? Maybe I'm being unfair but now that Hannah is no longer breastfeeding are the demands no both parents not equal? They both seem to avail of working from home too so seem to be on a level playing field in terms of work and parenting.
In theory yes but the mental load on a mother tends to be more than a father… so even in the most 50/50 relationships, I personally think it’s tougher for the mother

Reactions: 4
How can the child have favourite films at less than a yr old? It's rolling around on the floor and no interest in what's on the telly.
It might be funny to say to the husband but I find it such a strange thing to say, wait until he is 3 and demanding to watch the same show over and over until the theme tune is ingrained in your brain then say he has favourite movies! 🤣🤣
---
In theory yes but the mental load on a mother tends to be more than a father… so even in the most 50/50 relationships, I personally think it’s tougher for the mother
Completely agree, I know many wonderful Dads that do muck in and help but even still, it’s the Mum that is the main caregiver and have the rougher time. Even women with a more demanding career, they still so the majority child share of ‘stuff’.
---
Came on to same the same thing. An awful dress and she just didn’t seem to make much of an effort for this wedding. Of all the beautiful drssses she has and endless money to buy more she really didn’t put anything into this day. Seems like a fairly sedate affair.
I feel the dress was picked to show off her post baby figure than for its colour or style. With the amount of weddings she attends it would be hard enough to get it right every single time but this dress was definitely not a winner.

I’ve had my own baby in the last 6 months and I can’t fathom how Hannah constantly has piles of make up on and big glossed up lips smattered in lipstick. How does she not kiss her baby? I love make up and wear it everyday don’t get me wrong but u can kiss and snuggle your baby with the amount she wears?

Reactions: 7
Another night another pointless ramble by Hannah ‘I’m not feeling confident, I’m in my jammies and I’m going to the feckin gym tomorrow, I’m going to watch Bridgerton’. Her updates are the most random string of thoughts

Reactions: 6
Another night another pointless ramble by Hannah ‘I’m not feeling confident, I’m in my jammies and I’m going to the feckin gym tomorrow, I’m going to watch Bridgerton’. Her updates are the most random string of thoughts
She posts for the sake of posting. It's impulsive and I'd say she has the story posted before she even realises she had the phone in her hand recording herself. The majority of it is pointless and unnecessary.

She also doesn’t give a tit about Palestine, she only posts the odd video so she doesn’t get cancelled. One video about it and then straight on to 3 or 4 stories about her new blonde hair and posing in the mirror again.

Reactions: 4
Her posts about Palestine are so contrived. She was photographed sticking her nose up at immigrants in tents by Grand Canal, literally looked disgusted. Now suddenly she has empathy for others?

She put up a post about Palestine “oh these poor kids- crying emoji” 2 seconds later it’s eye fu@king herself in the hairdressers mirror with “new blonde incoming”. She’s a headf@ck! Doesn’t give a tit about anyone else except her “Richard” and her “little man”.

All these influencers are just virtue signalling anyway. They don’t give a flying F about Rafah, they just jump on whatever trend is going

She put up a post about Palestine “oh these poor kids- crying emoji” 2 seconds later it’s eye fu@king herself in the hairdressers mirror with “new blonde incoming”. She’s a headf@ck! Doesn’t give a tit about anyone else except her “Richard” and her “little man”.
Exactly this. she's such a shallow person, slim and blonde and caked in makeup is all she cares about.
Spot the golfers sunburn neck.... as they trot out to some snobby eatery for pasta and spicy margs. she's such a snob it's ridiculous. Her hair looked dreadful, you could still see the black underneath at the back.

Her spiel the other night about not feeling great or at her best going on holidays this year was SO hollow. First of all, it’s news to me that she is body conscious? Wasn’t she only out the other night in a top that just barely covered her tits, and she is constantly dressing to show off her figure.. so where has this all come from?? It was a lame attempt to appear relatable and get engagement. Give over Hannah you look the same as you did pre baby and you know it

Reactions: 13
Her posts about Palestine are so contrived. She was photographed sticking her nose up at immigrants in tents by Grand Canal, literally looked disgusted. Now suddenly she has empathy for others?
This!! She could careless about Palestine. If she cared she wouldn't have an ad for pampers!

Reactions: 1