Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt uncomfortable watching her filming herself trying to get into the car. It isn't normal behaviour. I'd say she can't chill at all and it's always content, next big thing/trip/purchase to avoid her own head. She honestly came across like a pre teen mentality doing that. Step away from socials from a personal perespective and stick to business. I'd say she couldn't as craves the attention so much.

Reactions: 5
How on earth can this woman say she works so hard? Today she played dress up, walked her dog and went out for coffee and now is getting a treatment. The ,mind boggles. Just don’t know how anyone takes her seriously. She’ll also be off on hols in a few weeks saying how much she deserves it.
also did she not say a few days ago that she doesn’t drink tea or coffee just hot choc? She just said on her stories that she went for a coffee with Chip.

Reactions: 6
How on earth can this woman say she works so hard? Today she played dress up, walked her dog and went out for coffee and now is getting a treatment. The ,mind boggles. Just don’t know how anyone takes her seriously. She’ll also be off on hols in a few weeks saying how much she deserves it.
also did she not say a few days ago that she doesn’t drink tea or coffee just hot choc? She just said on her stories that she went for a coffee with Chip.
She said she doesn't drink caffeine. I bet she doesn't know caffeine is in tea and coffee. The div.

Reactions: 2