Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned before that she didn’t want to celebrate until the baby was safely here which I totally get. I’d say she’ll have a big party then. I bet Richie will get her some fancy push present too!

Reactions: 5
So because Hannah is off on her long weekend she’s actually moved her salon Friday to Thursday so that’s a 3 day week this week is it Hannah? I mean, of course enjoy but spare us the hustle, girl boss narrative. As Logan Roy said, you are not serious people

Reactions: 9
So because Hannah is off on her long weekend she’s actually moved her salon Friday to Thursday so that’s a 3 day week this week is it Hannah? I mean, of course enjoy but spare us the hustle, girl boss narrative. As Logan Roy said, you are not serious people
just came here to say this exact thing. she's an absolute joke. "worked" a 3 day week, heads for beauty appointments on Thursdays and heads off for the weekend, AGAIN!! I couldn't take her seriously if I worked for her. she basically goes into the office if its a nice day to pick up a coffee and wander round grafton street. otherwise work is answering emails with the dog sitting on her lap.

Reactions: 8
‘Rich would you not have booked me a bigger room?’ Is she serious? That poor husband of hers must feel like nothing he does is ever good enough, the entitlement with Hannah is off the scale!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘Rich would you not have booked me a bigger room?’ Is she serious? That poor husband of hers must feel like nothing he does is ever good enough, the entitlement with Hannah is off the scale!
It’s just them having that wild bantz, honestly they are mad those two 🙄 the real joke is we all know Hannah booked the entire thing, just like when some gift arrives for her from rich she clearly just orders it and he pays

• Haha
It’s just them having that wild bantz, honestly they are mad those two 🙄 the real joke is we all know Hannah booked the entire thing, just like when some gift arrives for her from rich she clearly just orders it and he pays
These two have the most sterile relationship. I know people will say 'oh they're childhood sweethearts etc etc..' but I just don't see it.

Reactions: 10
The ironic thing is that she's often paying for it herself or daddy is. Lewis Capaldi isn't making the big bucks.

• Haha
I truly dread the vanity this child is going to grow up with. My bets are on Hannah spending insane amounts of time in the gym, using baby for content, and growing even more out of touch once the baby arrives.

It’s the money she has spent on this baby so far I don’t know any other instagrammer with the kind of spending she shows every day it’s wild.

Reactions: 4
Christ do we really need to see her nips - that pink swim suit story, put them away

Jesus lads you’ll need supersonic vision to read Hannah’s little essay on maternity dressing 🙄… just FYI Hannah, people are probably starting at your bump cos you’re dressed like a slag half the time

• Haha
The nips in the pink swimsuit 😱😱😳 and she keeps moving the camera to show her bump constantly in her vids. I mean it’s just not right. So incredibly vain. I get she’s excited but keep it private or for your family WhatsApp

Reactions: 3
Are we taking bets on who is gonna be minding the baby since it won't be at least 10 months before crèche. Def won't be a young one haha. I can't see Hannah allowing that around hubby

Reactions: 5
Thanks for letting us know its nice to sit at a table on a Monday. My day can end fulfilled now Hannah.

Reactions: 2