Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out there's a rumour that another woman (Andrea) is the one who does all the work and Hannah is just the name behind the company with dad's money. Does anyone have any details?
Does it matter? She has built a business and hires the right people so she has a skill set
Her outfit for day 2 of her besties wedding is dreadful.super tacky and inappropriate.
Definitely more of a party night out look, she has so many lovely dresses that would have looked better for the occasion.

Reactions: 2
I feel like it was Hannah bananas birthday …. But honestly …. It never came up … soooo hard to tell if it was her birthday ?? Can Someone let me know ? Was it her birthday ??🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Did she honestly just take photos in a graveyard for her instagram?? Including plastering the names of other people's dead loved ones?! Jesus christ there is no level she won't stoop, disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she honestly just take photos in a graveyard for her instagram?? Including plastering the names of other people's dead loved ones?! Jesus christ there is no level she won't stoop, disgusting!
She is a complete sadcase and her addiction to posting on Instagram for validation is next level. What a loser .

Reactions: 4
Her pic with the ‘queen of nyc’ , another of that crowd who ive only ever heard terrible things about. Is anyone from that group actually sound?

The groom (karla husband)looks like he rocked in from a 4am residents bar to get married. not even a tie.. he blended in with all the other lads.

Reactions: 9
The groom (karla husband)looks like he rocked in from a 4am residents bar to get married. not even a tie.. he blended in with all the other lads.
He looked seriously hungover I thought.. not the prestine image of one of those weddings I was expecting

Reactions: 5
Not sure on that one . But I think a load of them fell out with her a few years back so you don’t see her part of the main group anymore.
I was wondering that she used to be in all the group photos and they were all at her wedding too. @Ryan80 Hannah’s friends Angela and Kathy who would have been in loads of stories before.

I thought it was just me that thought he looked a bit worse for wear....and she was stunning. The state of his outfit,looked like it was too small for him too.

Ahh I’d actually feel bad to share the stories , especially since she isn’t the one putting herself out there on insta, but these pretty girls on the outside are far from pretty on the inside.
Ahhh go on ☕ 🫖 😅

Reactions: 1
Does it matter? She has built a business and hires the right people so she has a skill set

Definitely more of a party night out look, she has so many lovely dresses that would have looked better for the occasion.
Well yes it does matter when you claim you are working around the clock, doing all nighters, when your staff are pulling the weight. But sure look, I’ll say no more about Hannah in case it upsets you further 😏

I thought the day two outfit was very trashy. Hannah has a good figure but seems to gravitate towards these overly revealing, Lycra bodycons. It just screams Boohoo vs the ‘BT’ look she’s trying to give off (I have no issue with anyone using Boohoo of course 🤣)

Reactions: 6
Well yes it does matter when you claim you are working around the clock, doing all nighters, when your staff are pulling the weight. But sure look, I’ll say no more about Hannah in case it upsets you further 😏

I thought the day two outfit was very trashy. Hannah has a good figure but seems to gravitate towards these overly revealing, Lycra bodycons. It just screams Boohoo vs the ‘BT’ look she’s trying to give off (I have no issue with anyone using Boohoo of course 🤣)
It does not upset me it frustrates me that people don’t seem to understand how owning a business works. I’ve never heard her claim to do everything, she might say she is busy but she does not say she runs the entire show. Makes me laugh how much some of you are stuck on that.

It does not upset me it frustrates me that people don’t seem to understand how owning a business works. I’ve never heard her claim to do everything, she might say she is busy but she does not say she runs the entire show. Makes me laugh how much some of you are stuck on that.
Ah sure look. Get some sleep, you’ll feel better tomorrow.

Can’t say I’m creative when it comes to new thread names but I look forward to the suggestions 😎