Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q&A is so bleeping cringe. How many times did she need to tell everyone her birthday is tomorrow while answering totally unrelated questions hahaha. Hey Hannah where did you get those sunglasses? Tomorrow I'm 34. Jfc

Reactions: 6
I think she looks great in most things she wears but that green dress did nothing for her and looks like a lovely dress

Reactions: 3
She thinks (like many things) if she goes on about her hubby being into golf that she’s some kind of royalty.. Hannah wants to be posh so desperately and she’s just not nor ever will be.. her Dad did well and climbed the ladder in a well paying job.. they’re essentially new money (fine) but Hannah wants to behave likes she’s aristocratic

also what is this constant need to be away?!? Would you not want to just spend time at home with your baby and family… it’s not a good sign of someone’s mental state if they have to constantly distract themselves from the mundane of life

Reactions: 7
She thinks (like many things) if she goes on about her hubby being into golf that she’s some kind of royalty.. Hannah wants to be posh so desperately and she’s just not nor ever will be.. her Dad did well and climbed the ladder in a well paying job.. they’re essentially new money (fine) but Hannah wants to behave likes she’s aristocratic

also what is this constant need to be away?!? Would you not want to just spend time at home with your baby and family… it’s not a good sign of someone’s mental state if they have to constantly distract themselves from the mundane of life
When you’ve the money you travel, it’s one of life’s little luxuries. Look at all the influencers, once the money is there they suddenly start travelling lots. Also, dodging the Irish weather is a form of therapy!
The green trouser and shirt she wore home, as Pjs they would look great but as an outfit? not sure, I’d definitely think the woman is out in her nightwear.
---
Emzy did her dirty, underwear peeking through and that drunk eye look. 🤣🤣 I’m pretty positive they have thousands of greta pictures of the pair of them.
IMG_5148.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The dress she's selling for her mother that cost 3.5k😯is absolutely horrible. if it was even 350quid I'd be leaving it there. a floral wrap dress, predominantly black background with green and cream flowers, sure you can get them anywhere . looks like it's Mark's and spencer or Monsoon. definitely wouldn't have thought it to be glam enough for mother of the bride or a ball.

Reactions: 5
The dress she's selling for her mother that cost 3.5k😯is absolutely horrible. if it was even 350quid I'd be leaving it there. a floral wrap dress, predominantly black background with green and cream flowers, sure you can get them anywhere . looks like it's Mark's and spencer or Monsoon. definitely wouldn't have thought it to be glam enough for mother of the bride or a ball.
That dress is so ugly. When I saw the price I lol'd. I wonder how much she was selling it for. I bet at least 2k. Cannot believe she used the words "super glam" and "high fashion" to describe it

I’d walk past that in Zara on the sale rail. Imagine having the cash to splash 3k on such a non-descript dress. It’s a late summer bbq dress if anything, nothing glam or wedding suitable about it at all let alone mother of the bride! Madness

She is off the wall with this dress. And the woman who came to see it was "obsessed" with it. Why does she have to always use such extreme language. it just means anything she says never has any susbstance as she is always way over the top. I notice this with a lot of bloggers/ influencers. Every is "insane, the best ever, bursting with excitment" blah blah blah. They just sound and look like over excited lab puppies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is off the wall with this dress. And the woman who came to see it was "obsessed" with it. Why does she have to always use such extreme language. it just means anything she says never has any susbstance as she is always way over the top. I notice this with a lot of bloggers/ influencers. Every is "insane, the best ever, bursting with excitment" blah blah blah. They just sound and look like over excited lab puppies.
It's because she has 0 vocabulary, when was the last time you saw her reading a book? For a supposed PR professional she has non-existent writing skills.

Reactions: 4
I said it before, the way she goes on about him playing golf is so strange, it's his hobby, what's the big deal. I guarantee you she spends more time on her makeup, hair, nails and facials and massages.
She's just bitter that he has hobbies and she has none. Zero. Zilch. She really has so little to say for herself.

Like it’s his hobby, and his time with friends, leave him to it…the fact she wants to get lessons to go with him is just so needy and unnecessary? As someone else said here, her hobby is getting her many, many treatments done. It’s ok to not do everything together Hannah.

Reactions: 5
I feel like the photo of her at the radio station gives a better idea of how much make up she actually wears. Her normal stories with her lighting/beauty filter actually her skin looks nice and glowy. But the radio station she looks like she’s shovelled the make up on.

Reactions: 2
Turns out there's a rumour that another woman (Andrea) is the one who does all the work and Hannah is just the name behind the company with dad's money. Does anyone have any details?

Reactions: 8
This is interesting 🙄there is no way lady Hannah does any of the hard work that is for sure. She barely does a tap between attending events, talking into her phone, lunch with the girls, telling her baby he is the cutest little man (into the phone) , coffee with mama, date nights with hubby and gym dates.

Reactions: 8
Awful outfit and I know this is very judgy but they whole lot of them look like absolute pains in the h@les. Total D4 heads. Oh look at my Richard, fresh I’m from Rome to be here tonight. Twats.
Tomorrow it will be all chills and food with her little man after the best heartwarming weekend 🤮

Reactions: 9
Have to laugh all her besties and pals and husbands have all "posh"names & surnames. Like just look at the seating plan for yhee wedding yday..no common irish surnames there! Where are Athur & Karla from?

Reactions: 2
Also a bit odd putting up the table plan with everyone’s full name. I really wouldn’t be impressed by that if I was the bride. What on earth is the point of it?

Reactions: 6
Have to laugh all her besties and pals and husbands have all "posh"names & surnames. Like just look at the seating plan for yhee wedding yday..no common irish surnames there! Where are Athur & Karla from?
Hannah with the auld double barrel because Bent is an absolute shocker of a surname

• Haha