Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amy.Coyne81

A lot of people seem to be gleefully waiting for 'reality' to kick in for her but I actually don't think it will. Aside from the fact that she'll always have the money for grade A help and resources, she has a childlike optimism that seems to get her through. I'm no fan at all but does anyone else find themselves oddly drawn to the positivity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucyloo90

I’ve lost ALL respect for Hannah. Richie is even worse to be getting into pics with her never mind allowing her to post them online. Why have her family not rang her and told her to get off instagram until at least 3 days minimum after the funeral. It’s so disrespectful. Surely Ritchie should be in his home house helping organise the funeral and just being their for his mam and siblings. Neighbours etc would be calling to offer their condolences. In the days leading up to the funeral you tend to learn so much about the person from listening to stories from old friends etc. I just can’t fathom them swanning down Grafton st and taking selfies. I’m flabbergasted.

Reactions: 20

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Hannah needs to stop with these self-serving rants. She is an entitled and self-absorbed brat whose business is solely dependent on the fact that her Dad gave her a leg up and no doubt connections too. There are women up and down the country who raise children with little to no support from friends/family and even partners. They hold down jobs which don't facilitate multiple mid-week beauty appointments and lunch dates, and frequently go without so their children can have. These were the women who are to be respected. Hannah can honestly fuck right off with her rants and proclamations of how hard she works. If she didn't turn up in the morning I don't see how the company would miss her because it's plain as day that her staff do all the heavy lifting. I say this as a women who is quite happy being childless, but I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be for anyone with children to read and see her bullshit on the daily. I thought Rosanna Davison was bad but even she has a bit of tact when it comes to rubbing people's faces in her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Amy.Coyne81

His dad died two days ago and she really said 'let's take a happy selfie for Instagram'. She is unhinged.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

blondeminion15

VIP Member
The way she even spoke about her childminder the other day being absent, in my opinion, was a little odd. like she seriously depended on her and was lost without her, her baby is what 3 or 4 months old, she has been speaking about her since very early on, I think that is very odd and cold given the fact she knew she was taking very little maternity leave that she has had a minder around so early, she's in an extremely lucky position both financially and being her own boss. she's a funny fish, something so cold and robotic about her, the way she tips the baby on the nose as a way of affection like she's just a relative, and gushes about his cute little outfits and this little dude and this little guy, something very strange. she went to London for 4 days and appears she only spent an afternoon with her sister and her minions, spent her time shopping on King's road. she's a very materialistic person in every manner.
There is definitely something lacking in her when it comes to emotional expression, feelings and responses to the needs of others. Like those areas of her brain just didn't develop. She is driven by her own wants and unfortunately most of those are superficial and based on acquiring material possessions. The videos with her baby are cringe and only highlight how detached she is from him, like she's playing a part. Filming the 'business meeting' yesterday and them clinking coffee cups was beyond strange. If I was a client and someone suggested setting up their phone to record what was clearly a forced interaction alarm bells would be going off. She needs to exercise restraint with her posts as the majority are crass and tone deaf. The speil about not getting maternity leave needs to stop. She has full control over the policies set out by her own business and from the way she spends money hand over fist on absolute rubbish she can well afford it. She is just so unlikable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she can be super tacky alot of the time, she looks like a WAG from 2006 which is hilarious since she thinks she's so classy. seriously, a hotel dinner with your husband and baby, black sequins and the sandals,I would seriously love to see her made under, a good chop of her "hair" /stenos and soften that brassy blonde, and tone the makeup down a shade or 10. I first start following her about 5 years ago when she lived in London and she never used to look this tacky, she looks like an aul doll trying to look young, as someone here called her, Twink😂😂😂

spicebaggorl

‘I don’t get maternity leave like all the big tech companies’ - is she trying to insinuate she’s in some way hard done by.. she absolutely could have taken longer off, she just wants to shop till she drops and stay in hotels every second weekend, also she does realize every industry has maternity leave? Also who in their right mind would ask her to speak at a panel…Imagine an actual business woman or someone with a vocation listening… 🙈
I really think she just needs to say less.. just show the clothes and outfits, every time she speaks she manages to offend someone unintentionally.
I love that the comparison is a big tech company, the same places that have gone through massive upheaval over the past 2 years due to mass layoffs and hiring freezes. It’s literally her own company - she could offer 12 months of 100% paid maternity leave if she thought that was a valuable benefit to women. She could offer any benefit if she really wanted/valued it - that would be a real boss move…

• Heart

Max21

As someone said above, she should’ve just left it at the beautiful Instagram tribute she put up (her daddy’s one was similarly heart rending and actually bought tears to my eyes) and left the stories alone at least until the new year. I just cannot imagine a world where I’d be strolling down the street shopping taking selfies with my husband who has just lost his very much adored dad literally 2 days before. Honestly she just cannot help herself, it’s like she’s too worried about the Instagram algorithm forgetting her or something whilst she takes a break.
When my dad died we (as in my mum, sisters, brother) were all together in our family home planning the funeral, reminiscing until the day of the actual removal/funeral. I get life goes on but our other halves did that with our kids and we as a family stayed together. I think that would be pretty much normal behaviour in most families, not swanning around Grafton Street taking selfies and toasting with drinks. It’s odd behaviour IMO.

I agree, the post yesterday was lovely. Very heartfelt. She should have left it at that. She really is addicted to the gram. No need for today’s posts.

Reactions: 17

boozysuzy

VIP Member
I thought the post and picture she put up yesterday in tribute to her FIL was lovely...and now she has gone and posted a photo of her grieving husband who has yet to bury his Dad. Its a strange one.

Reactions: 16

Indiepop

Does anyone remember the Easter egg hunt at the Europe last year when Hannah shoved another family/kids out of the way so her and the ‘minions’ could get to the eggs first?

• Haha
  • Heart

SozBbz

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but how does she not see that her stennos are beyond awful.

For someone who thinks she’s a real fashion girlie, the hair shows that she’s absolutely basic.

They’re like rats tails 🐀

Attachments

Amy.Coyne81

'oh I couldn't possibly go on mat leave early' says the woman who works an 8 hour week. She is literally cracked 😂😂😂

• Haha

raymag

For most of us, our working day starts when it’s dark outside, and ends when it’s dark outside during winter. She’s entitled to do reduced hours with a new baby at home, but she doesn’t acknowledge that. Instead of saying to her followers that she is going to start dabbling in work again part time to get into the swing of it, she’s making out that she is Anna Wintour herself. She also tries to portray that she hates leaving her ‘little man’ to go to work, when to me it looks like she is delighted to go back and swan around town. He is definitely an accessory in her life…

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She loves hearing Brody giggling in the next room with his child minder while she’s next door working.. he’s so young that I think that would actually break my heart. I’d want to beat the wall down and be with my baby. And she doesn’t even have to work, she has the funds not to. Never mind the fact that her job is Mickey Mouse nonsense, it’s just all so odd

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Was just coming on to say the same thing. Utterly disrespectful and very strange. I get that life goes on and you have to find ways to pass the time but smiling for the camera and posting it on Insta. She is completely unhinged.

Her post today is so self indulgent. Blowing smoke up her own arse.
I usually find a way to laugh of her gloating as I have met many a spoilt woman like her, Today’s post had me laughing and being in disbelief simultaneously!! I’ve heard it all before, life won’t change, I won’t let my child do this, I won’t feed them junk, I will party as much as before. The jokes on Hannah!! A baby rocks your World and it SHOULD change your priorities in life. She may be an Auntie to 4 but she wouldn’t have been there day in and day out, she has no idea what’s coming her way! The part she said the Dr was going to sign her off and she joked who would she give the letter to, do you think for one second she hasn’t mentioned a hundred times she owns the company to him/her?! Laughable! I’d hate to be that self indulgent.

CreepinItReal

"My Rachie"...my besties so childish. Hannah is so very needy. I'm predicting a vain boomerang she has stored in her phone from the weekend with "back to my little dude and fur monster"..... followed by a boring question answer box with the same questions to plug the same brands.
"what hotel would you recommend for a weekend away?
"is the Europe family friendly?"
“what would you wear for dinner in Adare?" some tacky piece of polyester shit in a size too small with cutouts and diamante that could be a tenner on boohoo but here's the affiliate link, it's €750 on revolve

• Haha
  • Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Oh poor Hannah- back to work today and spends the first few hours opening and filming freebies! Bet shes home by 3pm saying what a hectic day it was but she is so happy to be back with her "little man" and "fluff Monster". She drives me mad at times.

• Haha
That clip in the shop in Donnybrook. Seriously. I don’t know who can get that excited about ‘personalised sleepsuits’. And the accent..
So painful. and the dog content I'm also sick of, the fur monster, the fur brother, the fur bum, the chip monster, she should reduce her content to quality not quantity. so much nonsense posted. every move is documented on Instagram I don't know what the want in her is.

Reactions: 14