Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the day two outfit was very trashy. Hannah has a good figure but seems to gravitate towards these overly revealing, Lycra bodycons. It just screams Boohoo vs the ‘BT’ look she’s trying to give off (I have no issue with anyone using Boohoo of course 🤣)
As if she’s not body confident wearing dresses like these. Who is she trying to fool.

Reactions: 2
She looked so tacky. Iv seen classier outfits on 19 year olds heading to Santa Ponsa.

Reactions: 6
I notice engagement on her posts is pretty low. She put one up recently asking for questions in the comments and answered a couple and ignored the rest. You’d have thought with the PR background she’d be more focused on actually engaging with her followers 🤷‍♀️

The voice over for the radio 🫠 could she have sounded any more awkward. Find it hard to imagine her in a room pitching to companies after listening to that.

Reactions: 4
The voice over for the radio 🫠 could she have sounded any more awkward. Find it hard to imagine her in a room pitching to companies after listening to that.
Haha I just went to listen - it’s AWFUL! So wooden and so clearly just reading off something. At least TRY and sound natural. Also didn’t really see Hannah as the ‘sitting down listening to the radio’ type - these people will advertise anything for money. For someone who works in PR, she’s clearly not very knowledgable on how to PR-herself or lean into her own ‘brand’ - only 4 comments, one of which made me laugh - it simply said ‘??’

I’ll leave it there 😂

• Haha
Haha I just went to listen - it’s AWFUL! So wooden and so clearly just reading off something. At least TRY and sound natural. Also didn’t really see Hannah as the ‘sitting down listening to the radio’ type - these people will advertise anything for money. For someone who works in PR, she’s clearly not very knowledgable on how to PR-herself or lean into her own ‘brand’ - only 4 comments, one of which made me laugh - it simply said ‘??’

I’ll leave it there 😂
She's a terrible speaker. Even when she's chatting she's full of 'em's'. I feel she's all smoke and mirrors, like she's trying to play the part of a successful business woman. I've followed her for a while so have had time to observe all her elitist behaviour and bullshit, but if she walked into a meeting my first impression would be this has to be a joke.

Who the duck sets up their camera to film themselves climbing into the driver seat of their car? She is absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Who the duck sets up their camera to film themselves climbing into the driver seat of their car? She is absolutely embarrassing.
Right she was always a massive attention seeker, constantly checking herself out filming every tiny detail of unnecessary tit but the way she's behaving since I'd say around the time she moved into her own house is rather odd and strange. Can you imagine being bothered to set up the phone to record that shite and looking back at it thinking yep this is interesting il post this. It's beyond vanity it's not just that,it's not normal.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe what I was watching. The time it would have taken trying to set up the phone to record that. I reckon she thought it was funny? Her attempts at humour are always so wooden and contrived. She honestly reminds me of a robot. I've never come across someone who has no semblance of a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The funny thing is she would had to have been in the drivers side to set the phone up there to record herself so she obviously went over and set the phone back and then crawled back to video herself 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The funny thing is she would had to have been in the drivers side to set the phone up there to record herself so she obviously went over and set the phone back and then crawled back to video herself 😆😆
And saying things like...what do I do with my legs? Ffs
---
Right she was always a massive attention seeker, constantly checking herself out filming every tiny detail of unnecessary tit but the way she's behaving since I'd say around the time she moved into her own house is rather odd and strange. Can you imagine being bothered to set up the phone to record that shite and looking back at it thinking yep this is interesting il post this. It's beyond vanity it's not just that,it's not normal.
This was just so beyond. I wish I could have been a bystander watching that shite. Imagine seeing that, I'd knock on the window and ask if she was alright hahaha

And saying things like...what do I do with my legs? Ffs
---

This was just so beyond. I wish I could have been a bystander watching that shite. Imagine seeing that, I'd knock on the window and ask if she was alright hahaha
she’s completely daft. Does anyone know the lovely Rich in real life ? The posing for a photo beside his dad memorial it’s just not a normal thing to do and then post on sm. He seems a bit gormless just following her lead ..

Recording herself in the car is proof she's actually not well. How have her friends not told her she really needs to go back to a therapist? She has regressed to childhood in her head, clearly to deal with her childhood trauma

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Recording herself in the car is proof she's actually not well. How have her friends not told her she really needs to go back to a therapist? She has regressed to childhood in her head, clearly to deal with her childhood trauma
I agree,her sister or sis in law should be alarmed at this fiasco yesterday and you can see she has been building up to it for ages,posting daft attention seeking stuff. Posting that and all the stuff from the graveyard, which was so inappropriate,all in the one week,really odd and bizarre