Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to comment on someone’s looks but why does Hannah go on like he’s gods gift. He is very very average. Lol.

Reactions: 5
I think he’s a nice enough looking fella, and he puts up with her posing and preening constantly so he has his own woes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why you would stay in the merchants restaurant until 11 pm, why not book an early dinner and go explore the cathedral quarter where the craic is amazing. A waste of night in Belfast in my opinion!
totally agree with this. What a strange night. They literally went up for the night. For someone who loves her siblings sooo much(her words not mine) would you not have strung it out and gone shopping or a spa? All about looking good on Insta. They swiftly came home too to sort out their house. Buts is ok she will pay the professional cleanings to sort it for her. 😡
Agree on her hair too. Absolutely awful.

Reactions: 2
The question about her highlights..I’m convinced she submits these questions herself because anyone that watches her stories know well where she gets her highlights done since she posted 3k + stories about it. I also struggled to see the difference between her before and after pic of the highlights, her hair looks damaged and brassy with black roots in both IMO.

Reactions: 8
Lol the qs make it very obvious that she reads here 😂
I thought the same, the question about how do you deal with any negativity sounded like a bit of a rant lol. and saying her hair stylist is all about the health of the hair and saving any breakage.

Reactions: 3
And pushing those cheap Hask hair masks....they are awful so heavy and full of really cheap ingredients....failing to mention she does PR for the brand, same with the Keary brands etc...sneaky to just get extra plugs in for clients.

Reactions: 12
I have to laugh at someone asking for shoe recommendations for her husband, and Hannah of course suggests these shoes that Rich got that are over 200 euro..

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to reach my peak Hannah threshold 😬 she’s becoming absolutely unbearable with all this house stuff. I heard her say she’s going to post more of the content SHE likes to see .. yeah Hannah hun that’s how it works don’t worry about what your followers think 😂 #haters xoxo

Reactions: 7
I really liked her but had to give up.. the amount of stories every day and basically all the same shite.. who has time to watch that drivel like.. PR guru my eye

Reactions: 8
I just wish she’d come on and do a story where she moves her forehead, eyes, frown lines etc just to prove she doesn’t have botox. I know she doesn’t have to prove anything but it’s driving me insane!!

I really liked her but had to give up.. the amount of stories every day and basically all the same shite.. who has time to watch that drivel like.. PR guru my eye
I quite like her fashion and beauty recommendations but finding out that she does the PR for that cheap hair mask company and then recommending it has put me right off. The house stories are boring unless you’re buying yourself right now..and who is? She’s a bit tonedeaf

Reactions: 5
I quite like her fashion and beauty recommendations but finding out that she does the PR for that cheap hair mask company and then recommending it has put me right off. The house stories are boring unless you’re buying yourself right now..and who is? She’s a bit tonedeaf
Everything Hannah shows on her page is either a brand she does PR for or a brand she wants to do PR for. She mentioned a few weeks ago that her preference is finding brand that arn't in Ireland and introducing them. She keeps tagging this sleepwear company and just yesterday mentioned that they are a small brand right now and hopefully we'll see them in Ireland in the future. It is so obvious the game she is playing and for that reason I will never take a recommendation from her again. All of those stories yesterday from Therapie should have been marked as an ad when her actual job is to promote the brand. It is so dishonest the way she is conducting herself right now. The hair masks are shite and I think once it's another client on her books and she can afford her Chriatmas trips to Adare Manor she doesn't care whether the product is actually worth buying, do you think as their PR person she is putting her hand in her pocket anyway?

---

The house stories are boring because she's not actually doing anything of note or of interest. Changing the sockets in her hallway and adding a few wall lights? But in typical Hannah fashion everything is dramatised and overshared so that she can get the most of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she even wanted to get into PR was for the freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Here is Lady Hannah’s day so far…… remember now she is an extremely busy boss lady.
-Looks up ridiculously prices dresses and shares on Insta
-shares some funny/cute animal reels
-comes on camera (full on hair and make up) to talk about a delivery she received.
-she was just sitting there she said. Head stuck in an email 🤔
- laid her kitchen table with all her new bits.
- links all the things she loves on the website.
-lights her candle (radio blaring in background)
-talks about her skin and treatment she had yesterday blah blah blah
-Ritchie makes her a coffee
-went to shop to finalise her kitchen and dressing room
- got a hot chocolate
- dropped bags to the charity shop
- links more clothes on Insta
- mother dropped in for a coffee

it’s only 3pm. When is she actually working? I have no time for her anymore. She drives me insane. And then will be on moaning about how crazy and busy her work and life are. Seems to me like she’s a little girl playing pretend. The oddest of creatures.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Here is Lady Hannah’s day so far…… remember now she is an extremely busy boss lady.
-Looks up ridiculously prices dresses and shares on Insta
-shares some funny/cute animal reels
-comes on camera (full on hair and make up) to talk about a delivery she received.
-she was just sitting there she said. Head stuck in an email 🤔
- laid her kitchen table with all her new bits.
- links all the things she loves on the website.
-lights her candle (radio blaring in background)
-talks about her skin and treatment she had yesterday blah blah blah
-Ritchie makes her a coffee
-went to shop to finalise her kitchen and dressing room
- got a hot chocolate
- dropped bags to the charity shop
- links more clothes on Insta
- mother dropped in for a coffee

it’s only 3pm. When is she actually working? I have no time for her anymore. She drives me insane. And then will be on moaning about how crazy and busy her work and life are. Seems to me like she’s a little girl playing pretend. The oddest of creatures.
I just watched all her stories today, usually I watch in dribs and drabs throughout the day, it's only when you watch them all in one go you realise how little she does and she's definitely like a child playing grown ups. at home with candles lighting, listening to music drinking coffee, popping out for Maltesers hot chocolate and setting her table to match the cotswolds vibe and I don't know about anyone else but I hated the champagne bucket, big ugly looking thing.
Also the thing she does with her mouth makes her really irritating to watch, she kind of curls her tongue and sucks in loads of air. very strange.

I’m so glad others agree. I just can’t take her seriously when she comes on and says how hard she’s working and how busy her business is. Most people in legit jobs are flat out most of the time no matter what you work at. How the hell does she make her money? Do we really think her Dad finances her?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.