Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family have had these dogs for years, her hands will be full but she isn’t stupid and knows what taking on a pup means. I wouldn’t choose a puppy at their stage, but then when is the right time?

Reactions: 1
Her family have had these dogs for years, her hands will be full but she isn’t stupid and knows what taking on a pup means. I wouldn’t choose a puppy at their stage, but then when is the right time?
Not when you’re a few months off having your first baby and your whole world is about to change. Naive and stupid.

Reactions: 9
Don’t ya know she’d have mentioned if it was adopted and she’d have tagged the shite outta the shelter 🙄
True, if she adopted I know she'd have filmed the whole thing made a big deal out of raising awareness but I'd just like to know for sure. If she really did buy then she's crossed the line into being one of the most vile people imaginable. Any ounce of respect I ever had for her would be gone.

Reactions: 6
Hannah is in the fortunate position where she can throw money at (almost) any problem. Baby and dog too time consuming? - simply hire a sitter and a dog walker.

Reactions: 5
How do we know she bought it?
Because the DSPCA don’t just randomly have the exact breed that your extended family have had for years handy and available so you can have an instaperfect puppy experience 🫠
She was up there a few weeks ago banging on about how they would definitely be adopting a cat and all of a sudden, then now have a purebred puppy. If by some miracle of miracles she had somehow managed to adopt her dream puppy, no way she wouldn’t have mentioned it. The fact that she hasn’t said anything about where it came from makes me 100% sure it’s bought and paid for. She is nothing if not entirely transparent and predictable.

She’s a fake and a phoney, a narsisist who only cares about aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because the DSPCA don’t just randomly have the exact breed that your extended family have had for years handy and available so you can have an instaperfect puppy experience 🫠
She was up there a few weeks ago banging on about how they would definitely be adopting a cat and all of a sudden, then now have a purebred puppy. If by some miracle of miracles she had somehow managed to adopt her dream puppy, no way she wouldn’t have mentioned it. The fact that she hasn’t said anything about where it came from makes me 100% sure it’s bought and paid for. She is nothing if not entirely transparent and predictable.

She’s a fake and a phoney, a narsisist who only cares about aesthetics.
That is absurd, I cannot BELIEVE in this day and age that anyone could still be sick enough to still buy a dog?! Vile vile human.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely ridiculous time to get a puppy. She’s an idiot. Also those dogs are about €2k a pop and not easy to come by so she very much went out of her way to buy a puppy. She simply isn’t around enough to get a pup. She’s out constantly and away all the time. Who was watching the pup tonight while her and Richie (and the mother) are out for the night. Crazy that she spouts on about DSPCA. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 9
Notice the way she’s wearing her hair down around her face a lot recently? Possibly trying to hide what her Botox usually conceals? 🫣👵🏼

Reactions: 4
Queen Jean must not be willing to be a full time skivvy lol. For God's sake say childminder not nanny. It's 2023.

Reactions: 6
Queen Jean must not be willing to be a full time skivvy lol. For God's sake say childminder not nanny. It's 2023.
It’s a nanny if she will be looking after their child only, childminder usually takes multiple kids into her own home.
Plenty of women have to do it and make it work, I’d never use a crèche, far too many kids to staff and they don’t get the attention or love needed. Id say her Mum can’t commit to being there all the time, with her flying back and forth to America. It’s hard for people but you make the choice to have a kid and this is the reality, Hannah has been bleating on about kids not changing your social life and she is right, they change every single part of your life!!

Reactions: 4
Also Hannah is wrong when she says she doesn’t get maternity. She absolutely is entitled to it even as self employed and she will get the social welfare payment. This is what lost people have to live on when they have a baby but people make sacrifices to make it work and some even take longer off as they want to spend time with their baby. I don’t believe for a minute she can’t afford to take a few months off. They are very privileged people. I think it’s utter bullshite her going on like this. Yet another on who so desperately wanted a baby but wants to leave them as soon as she can. I really really just don’t get it.
And I’m not talking about working Moms. I absolutely respect that but no need to leave your newborn because you have to work as you’re self employed. It’s a lie.

Reactions: 13
Also Hannah is wrong when she says she doesn’t get maternity. She absolutely is entitled to it even as self employed and she will get the social welfare payment. This is what lost people have to live on when they have a baby but people make sacrifices to make it work and some even take longer off as they want to spend time with their baby. I don’t believe for a minute she can’t afford to take a few months off. They are very privileged people. I think it’s utter bullshite her going on like this. Yet another on who so desperately wanted a baby but wants to leave them as soon as she can. I really really just don’t get it.
And I’m not talking about working Moms. I absolutely respect that but no need to leave your newborn because you have to work as you’re self employed. It’s a lie.
I think these Irish girl bosses think they’re in America and appear like strong girl bosses by coming back to work sooner. If she owns her own company she has a say in the policies as well. She should know that encouraging people to take full leave, regardless of what type of leave it is, is important for employee wellbeing. Set an example.

Reactions: 10
I really dislike her girl boss persona, it’s boring, actually quite damaging to try to portray and in her case it’s completely false. She barely does 4 days a week and any time she answers an email after 8pm she films it. I’m not glorifying working hard but neither should she. Work smart is a much better message :). As a dog parent, her stories on puppy life so far are also so totally filtered and stylised, a new puppy is cute but a total nightmare yet she is only showing the 12 minutes every 3 hours he is chilled, where are the night time wees, the crate training etc. no doubt her motherhood content will be as unrelatable as this.

Reactions: 8
Considering the way she throws money about I find it hard to believe she can't afford childcare, and you would imagine that if they genuinely couldn't that they would economise and live more frugally in the build up to trying and during the pregnancy, which would not involve 10k trips to NY and 2k puppies.

Reactions: 7
Considering the way she throws money about I find it hard to believe she can't afford childcare, and you would imagine that if they genuinely couldn't that they would economise and live more frugally in the build up to trying and during the pregnancy, which would not involve 10k trips to NY and 2k puppies.
Childcare is obviously very expensive, but it’s definitely within her means if her lifestyle is anything to go by. A Nanny would not be cheap either. Give it a couple of years and there’ll be an au pair every summer getting paid pittance.

Reactions: 2
Hannah was delighted to get a seat on the luas this morning because she’s preggy meggy. Hannah hun, the luas was empty because everyone was in work/school at that time! No one would actually see your bump at rush hour as everyone is squeezed in like sardines! The majority of people are in work by 9 if not earlier hun. Imagine having a “boss” who strolls into work at 9:40 🙄🙄 I just can’t with this one 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what 'confirmation statement overdue' means here? She's late filing her returns? Dropped the London/UK aspect of her business?

---
Does anyone know what 'confirmation statement overdue' means here? She's late filing her returns? Dropped the London/UK aspect of her business?

Hate that 👀
Screenshot_20230620_191938_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Like most new parents you change your lifestyle, don’t spend so much on travel, clothing and lifestyle ‘things’, that’s how you afford childcare.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.