Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um Revenue
That makes no sense. Revenue can't decide what a company can expense on? I work in tech and we can expense everything down to flowers for a colleagues birthday? I'm not suggesting he doesn't put it on the books. You're expensing something back to the company it's nothing to do with the tax payer.

Reactions: 8
I work for a VP in my company and he gets what he wants… I’m sure Hannah’s dad does to. If the company are making money they can do what they like!!!

Reactions: 7
does anyone here follow her Irish /London friend Martha mcdermott? wow what a b*tch, she just filmed the couple sitting right next to her in a restaurant, both the man and woman are scrolling on their phones and she has "couple goals" written. what an invasion of their privacy, what right has she to post them to 15k people? I can't stand her, she thinks they are some power couple, she called him an insta hubby,scarlet for her and her notions

Reactions: 13
does anyone here follow her Irish /London friend Martha mcdermott? wow what a b*tch, she just filmed the couple sitting right next to her in a restaurant, both the man and woman are scrolling on their phones and she has "couple goals" written. what an invasion of their privacy, what right has she to post them to 15k people? I can't stand her, she thinks they are some power couple, she called him an insta hubby,scarlet for her and her notions
Saw that there, absolutely vile and total definition of how Hannah and her friends live in cloud cuckoo land. Just because you can legally record someone doesn't mean it's in anyway okay to, it's classless, crude, and downright mean. Also - on a date on your phone whilst giving out about others on their phone? Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rumour locally enough (via my SIL) is that Martha’s husband was previously found in bed with a fella- so leave her away with her pretentious behaviour cause she’s bigger issues going on at home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Rumour locally enough (via my SIL) is that Martha’s husband was previously found in bed with a fella- so leave her away with her pretentious behaviour cause she’s bigger issues going on at home
Oh I'd well believe it, she carries on like she's married to the world's greatest catch. the absolute state of him in the baseball cap turned backwards and the womany sunnies and the tongue out. Martha, nah thanks

Reactions: 7
I thought it was because the lady had a dog on her lap? Does anyone know why they chose Greece an unusual place to move to in your 30s?
Edited to add I don’t agree with her videoing the couple regardless of why she did it. I would if hate someone do it to me.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched it back and she’s put the dog emoji so it maybe is more aimed at the dog 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought it was because the lady had a dog on her lap? Does anyone know why they chose Greece an unusual place to move to in your 30s?
Edited to add I don’t agree with her videoing the couple regardless of why she did it. I would if hate someone do it to me.
They’ve moved to Greece??

Assume they’ve moved for work! Probably their offices sourcing cheaper labour! I wouldn’t say no looks better than London these days. I think he's pretty hot tbf, I mean miles better than poor Ritchie anyway

Reactions: 5
I don't have anything on my face but....then proceeds to list off all the products. She's an idiot !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the commentary of the euro vision last night was mortifying. would you be bothered!! she likes to think she's witty and sassy but she's dry as dust

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.