Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her, she’s constantly trying to prove how great (and full?) her life is and it comes across as very desperate. She has such sadness behind her eyes too
Content genuinely happy people do not post non stop like that, the excessive posting just screams insecurity but everything has to be perfect and beautiful and picture perfect, it must take so much effort. there's no need for her to share half of what she shares. I think she looks worn out and exhausted tbh, like even when she's full on glam she looks like she does if she's going to do the grocery shop, work, a night out or even to do pilates.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I every so often unfollow and follow her as she’s so far removed from reality! I don’t comprehend how she got a mortgage can afford an excess of new shoes/ blow drys / hand bags etc. The best of furnishings and decor etc. while running a business paying to rent an office space too. She doesn’t have an excess of brands from looking at her portfolio! So it’s definitely mummy and daddy gave her a lump sum. Better yet they have loans galore out to afford things. It’s all not adding up! There’s a cost of living crisis you’ve Hannah hiring a chef in to do canopies for her friends and dinner which claims she’s doing herself bs!!! I don’t really like her home to be honest it’s common and she got could have got a gorgeous period house for the excess price she paid for that house. Had to unfollow her again the pretending of perfect life is too much. Ive posh candles / posh this and that. I’ve lots of friends. Here’s my new earrings / my new clothes! Hannah get a grip of life! You live a sheltered life. It’s a massive f you to all of us working our asses off. She will throw in her sprinkle of anxiety and look at me shining my diamond rings with my mums jewellery cleaner. These sorts are morons. Sorry not sorry she’s unbearable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed a while ago as I just couldn’t bear her constant bragging and obsessive behaviour. I went in for a nosey today and she has a chef for her dinner party tonight. Wtaf 😱 she is unbearable. I can’t stand her anymore. She causes an irrational rage 😡 inside me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the one in doing the canapés doing it in a completely new kitchen or is that the old one? It looks very finished and clean!! Something makes me think she’s been doing work on that kitchen long before yesterday if it is a new kitchen which i think it is. It looks very different to the estate agent pics. Having done two house refurbs (incl kitchen refurbs) in the last two years there’s no way that the kitchen could have started yesterday and suitable to host a dinner party today!! She posted pics on stories of the disarray. There’s a lot of things not adding up for me. I’m familiar with refurbs and she closed on the sale very recently and yet there’s so many trades in doing work and so quickly and it’s all so easy and perfect with no stress. It doesn’t seem genuine imo

Last edited:
I agree the turnaround on all these refurbs are being done like it’s as easy as cycling a bicycle! After doing refurbs on my own home at was stressful and by no means a breeze! Especially a kitchen it’s never straight forward! This whole situation and her in general don’t add up she lives a very heavily staged picture perfect life! I know she prob read this or any of her friends will report back since she’s so many friends she constantly announces to us! I’m by no means jealous of her I come from those pretentious schools myself but it didn’t define me to be a show off or flash my rings in peoples faces. I worked hard for my things. But this one silver spoon in mouth and has to be doing or going somewhere everyday! To be honest I dunno why she’s a house as she’s always out eating or abroad she’s never lounging in Penneys pjs and pigging on junk food. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad meh ugly day with Hannah it’s constant ring lights , make up and cut it blow dries. I’m shocked how many others haven’t unfollowed her as if you were an everyday person normal like we all are she would send you to depression! The PT workouts , perfect partner, perfect family everything is perfect perfect perfect! Nobodies life is perfect! But she’s not transparent with followers ever it’s all plugging her brands she works with! She had on 520€ alphabet gold necklace last week the link as it people can afford 520€ for a letter initial! All because her clients sell them! She’s offensive and a spoiled brat! I don’t find her even attractive and her personality perhaps ruins her. How Richie hasn’t cheated on her is beyond me as he seems so zoned out or not present around her he’s a prop to her staged life!

Is the one in doing the canapés doing it in a completely new kitchen or is that the old one? It looks very finished and clean!! Something makes me think she’s been doing work on that kitchen long before yesterday if it is a new kitchen which i think it is. It looks very different to the estate agent pics. Having done two house refurbs (incl kitchen refurbs) in the last two years there’s no way that the kitchen could have started yesterday and suitable to host a dinner party today!! She posted pics on stories of the disarray. There’s a lot of things not adding up for me. I’m familiar with refurbs and she closed on the sale very recently and yet there’s so many trades in doing work and so quickly and it’s all so easy and perfect with no stress. It doesn’t seem genuine imo

• Heart
I agree with all of the above. I've mentioned before I'm nearly 2 years into a full renovation. It has been far from smooth sailing and the lead times for trades is insane. Something is definitely not adding up to say her kitchen was only fitted yesterday. As far as the vulgar displays of wealth go, it's not sustainable. I understand her parents have money and she is used to living a certain way, but it seems to me like she is desperately trying to live up to that image now as an adult. She always seems to be comparing herself to her mother and it's starting to sound unhealthy. I don't for one second believe her business is successful. I think the way she runs it is sneaky and dishonest for e.g. the Fish Shack invited her for dinner the other week and she hashtagged it as a PR visit on her personal account, should she not have been using her PR account? Then she does a write up on her PR account this week recommending it and saying it's a 'foodie find'. It's not a find, she didn't randomly come across it, and should it not be started somewhere that she was invited and the whole thing probably paid for? She knows exactly what she's doing and she must think people are too dumb to put two and two together. Like, she had to make sure she posted about the interiors shop while she was still in it during the week and tagging them on her stories. Then low and behold she comes home with some gifts from the place. She has no integrity. As for the relationship with Ritchie, seems like the poor man is being held hostage and is an unwilling participant in that relationship. Couldn't even go play 9 holes without Hannah blowing up his phone demanding he come home and put put the posh candles. She sounds like she needs a good ride on her Helen Turkington couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well the kitchen timeline is clearly as heavily edited as everything else. I do enjoy her almost as a parody account at this stage. They have outsourced every tiny detail of that house reno which is fine but then just own it… instead she will be giving Q&A advice to everyone about trusting the process and enjoying these special moments 🙄 I’d say she had someone in to dust off the new kitchen even never mind hang her art or make canapés. Is it just me or do you not invite friends over for dinner not a dinner party, I feel like that is an older generation as she said with her parents. As for the private chef and assigned seating? 🙄 give me strength.

A Hannah edit and a non Hannah edit! Constantly filtering the life out of her photos and videos!
She’s fooling no one I’ve seen her in person too nothing to write home about! Course a million stories of look at my dinner table and canopies. She made f all herself only a few roasties. I agree she’s mad to be like her mum! Even the house interior is resembling the mothers house oddly enough! I say Richie must feel suffocated by how clung she is to her parents even to the extent they had to live with them as a married couple! The whole Hannah thing is very odd! I’d say if she had her way she would still live at home. That house is not a house for dinner parties a Georgian house yes absolutely or a bigger house. They were robbed blind on price they paid for that home hence why they got it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
All the rooms downstairs are small and pokey. The hall seems to be the only area on a large scale and it's not a living space.

The interiors look so old fashioned and clunky, it doesn’t look like the home of a 30 something couple. It’s all meant to look chic and expensive but simultaneously looks cheap and devoid of personality.

I like Hannah but this house Reno is awful too many different elements mixed together

I like Hannah but this house Reno is awful too many different elements mixed together
It really is the panels clash with her theme, either get rid of them or go modern. I agree she missed a huge opportunity on a period home in terms of Reno/decor. Everyone says she is like a child playing business woman and now I see she’s doing the same with playing house. It’s like she’s moved into the house and poof she’s an old married woman, nattering on about Richie being no good with tools, golfing and not putting the good candles out. He does always look aloof or disassociated from her in her stories

Reactions: 4
The interiors look so old fashioned and clunky, it doesn’t look like the home of a 30 something couple. It’s all meant to look chic and expensive but simultaneously looks cheap and devoid of personality.
Yes, completely devoid of personality. But then Hannah herself seems pretty empty and souless so I'm not sure what you would expect to see. All those ceramic artichokes in the media unit are woeful, just a bunch of random objects the interior designer told her she should like. It's sad she couldn't even pick out ornaments herself.

It really is the panels clash with her theme, either get rid of them or go modern. I agree she missed a huge opportunity on a period home in terms of Reno/decor. Everyone says she is like a child playing business woman and now I see she’s doing the same with playing house. It’s like she’s moved into the house and poof she’s an old married woman, nattering on about Richie being no good with tools, golfing and not putting the good candles out. He does always look aloof or disassociated from her in her stories
She was saying cotswolds chic, it's just navy and grey. It's going to look very outdated/kinda does already?

She should have gone full old lady prints in the bedrooms at least but she went 15% in and the wallpaper in her bedroom is very celtic tiger one wallpaper wall

Reactions: 4
Hannah wondering if she just got really lucky so far with all her great tradespeople, suppliers ect… no Hannah you have MONEY, you can do what the majority of us can’t do, throw a load of cash at a problem and pay for express jobs at outrageous prices probably… you dense wagon

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.