Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hannah always makes me laugh for 5 seconds and then roll my eyes. simply put she's a super rich but very materialistic bimbo and is like a teenager eager to live the fun parts of being an adult. she's never satisfied with what she's got, always eyeing up something bigger and better. I'm actually speechless that she said they will move twice more because we are only 32!! she's never content and settled in the moment. and the questions, jesus, how convenient that they turned into an opportunity to go bragging, oh I've a family celebration in NY in May. do you follow the Hailey Bieber drama, oh god no I'm way too busy, but spends an hour doing a question box nearly every night of the week. the last part ended me for tonight. "let your partner play golf". let???? I'm pretty sure if a man was saying he wouldn't let his wife get her hair done it would be different.
Why is she so sure they will move twice more? Why not once, or three times? What an odd statement from someone who has just bought a home just shy of a million euro and spent another 40k or so doing it up. She's is so utterly distasteful and crass.

Reactions: 5
She specifically referred to not having ‘fillers’, avoided any mention of Botox. Convenient considering she’s ’toxed to the hilt! Face is so frozen, she can barely move her mouth properly 🙄
totally coped this. She was very careful not to mention Botox. I couldn’t give a toss if she has it or not but just ignore the questions (or don’t do them at all) don’t lie about it. Would love to get the inside track on where she gets it done.
---
Never understand this “forever home “ nonsense. Surely having a home in this day in age is a luxury. She’s a complete tosser.

Reactions: 7
You couldn't see her top lip with a telescope 5 years ago. She's very brazen to deny it outright when it's so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate that they all wear their outdoor shoes in the house… so unhygienic 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the way she couldn’t take the hat off during the Q&A when asked about her extensions! 😂😂 she knows they’re in absolute bits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
totally coped this. She was very careful not to mention Botox. I couldn’t give a toss if she has it or not but just ignore the questions (or don’t do them at all) don’t lie about it. Would love to get the inside track on where she gets it done.
---
Never understand this “forever home “ nonsense. Surely having a home in this day in age is a luxury. She’s a complete tosser.
I've mentioned this before but I really believe the reason she doesn't mention having botox is because she doesn't want to have to admit that she doesn't go to Therapie who are a client of hers and who offer this service. She would not be alone in this, I wouldn't go to Therapie either, but then I don't get paid to do their PR.

Reactions: 16
€870 for a lamp 🤯

The person above who said Hannah spent €40k doing up the house… I’d say she spent that on the kitchen alone

Reactions: 7
Might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read
How? I actually think she’s dead right here! Drag Queens are not a threat to kids and whatever about all the other whacky stuff Hannah comes out with at least she’s not transphobic or homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree.. statistics do not lie and sadly, children are far more likely to be abused someone they know or someone in a position of trust eg. Teacher, priest,coach etc

Reactions: 8
How? I actually think she’s dead right here! Drag Queens are not a threat to kids and whatever about all the other whacky stuff Hannah comes out with at least she’s not transphobic or homophobic.
Children should not be exposed to drag regardless.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1920’s called they want you back with your views. Drag artists only broaden children’s minds. They’re not pushing drugs out under their wigs between songs and singing subliminal messages to do drag 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. There’s a hell of a difference though between Widow Twanky and some of these depraved guys in latex with sexually explicit acts. Most people have no problem with the former, any right thinking person will realise how inappropriate it is for children to exposed to the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1920’s called they want you back with your views. Drag artists only broaden children’s minds. They’re not pushing drugs out under their wigs between songs and singing subliminal messages to do drag 🤔
Isnt that great people can have different views 👋 I don’t think kids should witness men with fake breasts and dressed in lingere. The same way I don’t think they should see women like that either. Shoot me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.