Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really surprised and impressed with how she came across, I bf my first and hated every minute for the 6 months, reflux, cmpa and everything else that could have gone wrong did, I don’t know what I’ll do with my 2nd I want to bottle feed but feel serious guilt if I don’t bf again. It’s refreshing to hear someone come out and say they decided it’s not for them and that’s that.

Reactions: 5
I was really surprised and impressed with how she came across, I bf my first and hated every minute for the 6 months, reflux, cmpa and everything else that could have gone wrong did, I don’t know what I’ll do with my 2nd I want to bottle feed but feel serious guilt if I don’t bf again. It’s refreshing to hear someone come out and say they decided it’s not for them and that’s that.
People are absolute Nazis about breastfeeding. Fair play to her for saying it as it is but the cynic in me says it's so she will be able to continue living her best life!

Reactions: 15
Guys I missed her stories, what did she say? I’m not a mother (hope to be) but always want to hear insight on people who choose not to breast feed before the birth because, as you have mentioned it is very much pushed! A brief synopsis would be appreciated 💖

Reactions: 2
There’s no reason for you to feel serious guilt.. seriously a happy and content mum is so important for a baby. Putting yourself under pressure to bf especially when you didn’t enjoy it is so unfair on yourself. At the end of the day if you want to bottle feed to be more content do. No one asks them where they breast or bottle ? My sil bf but out of all the women who I knew close to me to have babies she was the only one to do it. You won’t get a medal at the end of the bf. Do what is right for you and don’t listen to what people tell you go with your gut.

In fairness to Hannah it’s nice to hear someone being relaxed about it. I do still think she’s full of tit and on another planet about loads of things and god the dress she wore to the black tie wedding was so so casual I’ve seen her more dressed up for dinner

The only argument I ever was afraid about with BF was that if you did it your baby would have this amazing immunity. I bottle fed and kids never got a thing and anything they did get was mild. My SIL BF and made me feel guilty every day over it and her 3 are constantly sick with coughs, colds always on anti bs etc. not sure if there is a link but it does make me smile inside every time she tells me one of the kids is sick again 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do the women look underdressed for a black tie event? I think Hannah herself gave ‘tips’ on what is and is not appropriate for black tie, not saying the women look bad but they aren’t black tie event dresses.
View attachment 2327516View attachment 2327518
I find Dubs the posh ones make feck all effort whereas country folk be off getting the tan, hair & make-up dolled up to the 9s..think for them it's the more boring toned down the better 😬 that's my experience 😀 will I be murdered for calling a spade a spade ♠

Her make up today wearing the blue blazer is so so bad. How can someone get it so wrong

Reactions: 7
The other day she said they where going to that shop but would be paying customers, now it sounds like she got the pram for free 🙄

Reactions: 1
Saw Hannah in the wild yesterday . I was near her for about 25 mins so was able to get a good look 😂.. absolutely caked in make up very done up for 11 am on a Sunday morning . Very dressed up and had a YSL bag on for coffee and a cake ! Bitchie looks absolutely bored of her and they barely spoke . She is very heavily pregnant … outfit was ok but all a bit mis matched . Was just shocked at the level of make up .. it was like make up for a night out or wedding .. she isn’t as pretty as I thought she might be in person .. she is slim with a big bump defo hasn’t put on any more weight than the bump ….

Saw Hannah in the wild yesterday . I was near her for about 25 mins so was able to get a good look 😂.. absolutely caked in make up very done up for 11 am on a Sunday morning . Very dressed up and had a YSL bag on for coffee and a cake ! Bitchie looks absolutely bored of her and they barely spoke . She is very heavily pregnant … outfit was ok but all a bit mis matched . Was just shocked at the level of make up .. it was like make up for a night out or wedding .. she isn’t as pretty as I thought she might be in person .. she is slim with a big bump defo hasn’t put on any more weight than the bump ….
They prob barely spoke because she had just lost one of her lovely dogs 🥺 I feel for her, that’s horrible to experience

Reactions: 2
They prob barely spoke because she had just lost one of her lovely dogs 🥺 I feel for her, that’s horrible to experience
It's horrible to lose a pet that's been around for so long but in reality it was her mams dog and she even made the post about herself with about 10 pics of her and the dog and nobody else...standard.

It's horrible to lose a pet that's been around for so long but in reality it was her mams dog and she even made the post about herself with about 10 pics of her and the dog and nobody else...standard.
It is still Hannah’s dog, my family dogs might not live with me but they are still mine. Hannah also lived at home with her family quite recently so she definitely had a bond.

when hannah announced her pregnancy she said "normal content will resume in a couple of days don't worry it's going to be the usual fashion beauty etc from now on"... not 1 day has passed when she hasn't referenced being pregnant / "mum to be".. its beyond boring. showing the jellies "pregnancy craving"... being upset over the family dog dying... "pregnancy hormones".. out at dinner picture of her mocktail (non alcoholic because you know she's pregnant). it's so completely and utterly boring.
---
when she shares a picture with her group of pals, say at a wedding or baby shower or birthday dinner, say there's 10 girls in the picture and she always has enough makeup on for the 10 of them. she completely stands out but not in the way she would like to. some of her friends are so pretty and not half as made up as her. I think people have moved away from that look, bleach blonde stenos and inches of lipgloss, it's so 2006 footballers wives look.

Last edited:
Not loving the recent skirts up over the bump, I’m sure going from a pretty perfect figure to one with curves would be hard to dress however maybe a few more maternity friendly style would look better.

Not loving the recent skirts up over the bump, I’m sure going from a pretty perfect figure to one with curves would be hard to dress however maybe a few more maternity friendly style would look better.
Her style so far has been questionable and really doesn't suit her. You're right, she doesn't know how to dress herself now that she has some meat on her. I also find the constant influx of new outfits that she knows she will never wear again once she's has the baby unnecessary and wasteful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.