Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is pregnant I’m looking forward to the no Botox or filler face. Will we be able to recognise her 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
She is much further on than I would have thought, she does look great.
Waaay further on, considering she was skiing late February. Although wouldn’t say she does much skiing so she was probably safe enough. Christ Bitchie will have his hands full now

the announcement ! I can’t !! She going to be insufferable ! The only woman to ever be pregnant ! It will be an unfollow from me

Reactions: 7
No questions from me, thanks Hannah. You're duffed the same as all the billions of women before you.

Reactions: 7
Baby news is always lovely but wow she is painful already. She is going to be so smug for the next few months 🤮

Lovely news, it’s been quite obvious for a few weeks that she was pregnant, wearing tops that had frills/extra material around the belly and then she’s been on stories occasionally moving the camera down towards her belly where you could clearly see a bump

Reactions: 2
I'm no fan of Hannah (as is obvious by my previous posts on her) but it's obvious they struggled to conceive, also remember reading someone say they saw her coming out of a fertility clinic. Anyone whose been through that knows the heartache, I'm thrilled for her.

Reactions: 12
In full credit to her & the way she’s handled the announcement, she’s right to be absolutely thrilled and I’m very happy for them but I think she’s been really sensitive and honest without oversharing personal stuff.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.