Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The airwrap came from her parents, but she still got Paris Texas boots from Ritchie. I think she is trying to come across relatable when she says things like it's their Christmas present to eachother but I think she would be better off not trying to dress things down when that's never the case. Regarding the house, I think she can't help herself when it comes to boasting and right now she can show very little of the house as it's not up to her standard. So she's ploughing ahead with a renovation. I guarantee the bathrooms will be the next to go and Burlington bathware going in.
The renovation effort is complete insanity to me. I don’t get why she wouldn’t move in, give it six months (longer if possible) and decide on what is not working in the house. It looks perfect as-is but maybe that’s my below 1 million budget talking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only Hannah could move into a fully refurbished house paying a premium for the benefit of it needing no work only to then immediately start working on it… if she was willing to do kitchens, bathrooms etc then surely there were other properties she could have chosen. It’s so wasteful throwing out that new kitchen cos it’s out of season 🙄

Reactions: 9
Only Hannah could move into a fully refurbished house paying a premium for the benefit of it needing no work only to then immediately start working on it… if she was willing to do kitchens, bathrooms etc then surely there were other properties she could have chosen. It’s so wasteful throwing out that new kitchen cos it’s out of season 🙄
I will never understand why she feels the need to share so much of her life online. Who is she seeking validation from? Why does she feel she needs to share such mundane things with her followers? Is she that chronically insecure?

Reactions: 6
The airwrap came from her parents, but she still got Paris Texas boots from Ritchie. I think she is trying to come across relatable when she says things like it's their Christmas present to eachother but I think she would be better off not trying to dress things down when that's never the case. Regarding the house, I think she can't help herself when it comes to boasting and right now she can show very little of the house as it's not up to her standard. So she's ploughing ahead with a renovation. I guarantee the bathrooms will be the next to go and Burlington bathware going in.
Sorry, thanks for check - I knew he got her something Expensive, maybe not paying as much attention as I thought 😂 (thank god)

if it’s an attempt at being relatable she is failing miserably!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No work done ? Her lips are 100% done ( very well imo) but stop saying you’ve had no work done. A lot of people have work done. Nothing to be ashamed of especially being the GiRl bOoS she is she should just own it

Reactions: 8
She also has a face full of Botox. Of course she’s had work done. Plus don’t go by the reviews she’s doing on the airwrap. She has extensions ffs 🤦‍♀️ that’s not a proper review unless you have the same.
She’s a spoilt brat. I get maybe she works hard and they both have piles of money but that’s not relatable. Also just buying a new house then go on lots of fancy weekends away louse eat out every second night is not relatable in any way. So off Hannah.

Reactions: 8
No work done ? Her lips are 100% done ( very well imo) but stop saying you’ve had no work done. A lot of people have work done. Nothing to be ashamed of especially being the GiRl bOoS she is she should just own it
Having had lip filler and botox myself there is no way she has not had it. No way.

Reactions: 14
did she honestly just say she's not doing dry January because she hardly drinks anyway, like once every 2 weeks??? but the hannah I watch goes out at least 3 times a week and always shows wine with her food. she goes out regularly on the sesh with Rob Kenny and that crew, date nights, trips to the board gais with her mum, date nights, and she always shows wine or margaritas with her food.

Reactions: 6
The renovation effort is complete insanity to me. I don’t get why she wouldn’t move in, give it six months (longer if possible) and decide on what is not working in the house. It looks perfect as-is but maybe that’s my below 1 million budget talking 🤣
I was only thinking this, it’s insane that she’s pulling out kitchens etc then saying today it won’t feel like her house until they put their stamp on it… I guess someone else will buy her another new kitchen if she decides in a couple of months the one she puts in isnt what she actually needs- as there’s no way she’s bought the house now spending what about 50k on renovations with her own money, she is so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 1
I feel like there was definitely another way she could have filmed those stories without showing us her TITS the entire time
Yea what was that about 😂 and the sunglasses on her head because she was doing her make up?! Hannah there are things called hairbands that actually do a great job too at keeping your hair back.

She’s getting a bit more unbearable by the day.

Reactions: 1
I was only thinking this, it’s insane that she’s pulling out kitchens etc then saying today it won’t feel like her house until they put their stamp on it… I guess someone else will buy her another new kitchen if she decides in a couple of months the one she puts in isnt what she actually needs- as there’s no way she’s bought the house now spending what about 50k on renovations with her own money, she is so out of touch with reality.
Guuuuuyyyys, the kitchen had to go, it's not Cotswolds luxe 😂 Seriously though, I feel like she's trying to put a round peg in a square hole with this Cotswolds thing. Like, she bought a semi-d in an estate in South Dublin. Why didn't she buy something rural if that's what she was after? Plenty of cottages and houses that would fit perfectly with the theme and would have allowed her to put her own stamp on it. She would have had the funds to really make it wow aswell. I hope she doesn't throw the current kitchen into a skip. Plenty of people would love to take that away if it's removed carefully.

Reactions: 5
Of course she's had her lips done you can see them pre-filler in this pic, no hate at all who cares but don't lie about it
download (1).jpeg

Reactions: 2
Lads who the hell leave their table set for 8 on a perm basis? The stuff will need to be washed when you actually want to use it, it’s very show house 2002. I think she has lovely taste in fashion but so far all the house stuff is so completely blah (and generally picked with assistance)…her house and she can have it as she likes but I don’t get the fuss, bland so far.

Reactions: 3
Guuuuuyyyys, the kitchen had to go, it's not Cotswolds luxe 😂 Seriously though, I feel like she's trying to put a round peg in a square hole with this Cotswolds thing. Like, she bought a semi-d in an estate in South Dublin. Why didn't she buy something rural if that's what she was after? Plenty of cottages and houses that would fit perfectly with the theme and would have allowed her to put her own stamp on it. She would have had the funds to really make it wow aswell. I hope she doesn't throw the current kitchen into a skip. Plenty of people would love to take that away if it's removed carefully.
I agree. Where she bought doesn’t lend itself to her Cotswold theme. It’s not actually in an estate. It’s on a relatively main road near Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are two houses the style of her house (hers and neighbours), a big grand design style house beside hers that completely overshadows hers and the rest of the houses are pretty much standard 3 bed semi ds. Which I might add there is nothing wrong with. I was very surprised she bought this house tbh. For the money she spent on it and now seeing that she seems to be going to pull out most of it, she could have bought a house near her parents for that and done the same work. I thought she bought it for it’s turn key appeal and that’s why she might have compromised on the area. Nothing at all wrong with the area but I wouldn’t have thought it would have been Hannah’s area 😜

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.