Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they can only afford to have two guest writers a month being paid £75 each for a story.
And between Hannah, Gemma and an intern they can't manage to reply to everyone that sends in a story as they are soooo inundated.....

Reactions: 4
Apparently they can only afford to have two guest writers a month being paid £75 each for a story.
And between Hannah, Gemma and an intern they can't manage to reply to everyone that sends in a story as they are soooo inundated.....
exactly! Maybe spend less time shoving chocolate down your throat and actually respond to people who are essentially paying your wages 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s bought her young son a book about white privilege for his birthday. Fun. Stop virtue signalling you silly mare. You were blatantly racist, everyone called you out. The fact that she’s now a one woman race crusader is so bleeping disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s bought her young son a book about white privilege for his birthday. Fun. Stop virtue signalling you silly mare. You were blatantly racist, everyone called you out. The fact that she’s now a one woman race crusader is so bleeping disingenuous.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Exactly what I was thinking!
Also, he’s going to be 1. He won’t give a duck, and it’ll end up forgotten on a shelf. But hey, she’s told everyone on Instagram that she bought it so her job’s done 🤪

Reactions: 16
This!

It’s so bleeping disingenuous. As if you would ever ever have bought any books on race, let alone for your kids, before you got called out for being racist.
If she just quietly just worked on herself and let it organically show in her ‘work’ then that would absolutely be fine.

But every book/article/account about race is just a prop now. LOOK HOW NON RACIST I AM GUYS!!

Reactions: 11
I can’t remember who but another insta mum shared that book last week. Hannah doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 2
901BBA66-5C13-4E1B-8F83-27F286CEE8B1.png

😂😂😂 the blatant IM NOT A RACIST. I saw the comments above and had to see it for myself but I honestly can’t believe she put “not sure if you can read the description blah blah”. What a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst bit is is that isn’t even the worst rate for a digital publication. :eek: Some national places Hannah used to work for offer between £30-£60 a piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The dots...
After every story caption...
Are to make everything sound...
Like what they're saying...
Isn't actually...
Boring as...
tit...
But really...
It just makes them sound...
bleeping insufferable...🤪

Also "if period pants aren't your JAM" !? Thanks for that use if imagery! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Word, the .... is usually because they've got duck all to say about the 'serious' matters, but can easily write 5000 words about chocolate or terrible TV shows. Hope everyone enjoys this 'damn delicious' September day!

• Sick
She said she was going to use something as a ‘sexy night cream’ yesterday. I cannot stand her vocabulary. Or lack thereof.

Reactions: 10
Who the duck cares if she sends her kid to nursery with an ASOS tote?! My little girl takes a Sainsbury’s bag for life- it’s for crappy paintings and muddy clothes. Her excuses for buying new tit are mad, considering she’s trying to prove she’s all ‘eco’ with her period pants and metal straws

Reactions: 8
Who the duck cares if she sends her kid to nursery with an ASOS tote?! My little girl takes a Sainsbury’s bag for life- it’s for crappy paintings and muddy clothes. Her excuses for buying new tit are mad, considering she’s trying to prove she’s all ‘eco’ with her period pants and metal straws
My kid literally uses my old rucksack to take her stuff to nursery, she gives zero shits 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.