Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how she has two kids and so much time to dick around?! I thought this when she had one, but nothing seems to have changed!
I came on to say this! So this weekend she had a meal out with a friend where they then sat in the car for 2 hours afterwards chatting, a bikini wax, a kid free party after a kids party and a yoga class. I’d be lucky to get that in a month!

Reactions: 12
I’m all for keeping hold of great clothes and shoes but Hannah, please get rid of these awful toe escaping, toe separating sandals - probably need some from Clark’s or somewhere as these clearly are hard to walk in 🤣🤣
6CCB6B22-7808-4B1A-9B44-F7E2F4002385.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I came on to say this! So this weekend she had a meal out with a friend where they then sat in the car for 2 hours afterwards chatting, a bikini wax, a kid free party after a kids party and a yoga class. I’d be lucky to get that in a month!
Maybe she has good childcare as she lives near family now.

Reactions: 2
EXACTLY! I also am lucky in that my parents are not that far, but I don’t take the piss. Ziggy is still really quite little as well. It’s so unrealistic!

Reactions: 1
I’m all for keeping hold of great clothes and shoes but Hannah, please get rid of these awful toe escaping, toe separating sandals - probably need some from Clark’s or somewhere as these clearly are hard to walk in 🤣🤣
View attachment 737700
As someone with joint problems these shoes are a thing of nightmares to me. Where is the support?! Why is your BARE SKIN on the dirty ground? What the duck is going on.

• Haha
Hahaha someone mentioned it the other day, but why does she walk like an alien who has had the concept of walking explained to them, but doesn’t really know what the duck they’re doing🤣
I also don’t understand how she can afford her lifestyle. She literally doesn’t work, and yet she lives a life of pure leisure. Chris must be bleeping minted or something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just smile like a normal person!!! It doesn't look candid and like you're 'living your best life'. It looks like you're hollow and soulless and trying to convince people you love your life but actually you despise every second. BAN THE MOUTH OPEN 'MID LAUGH' SMILE.

Reactions: 9
The gormless mouth photos…shes trolling us now yeah? Dead inside is absolutely spot on. The face of someone pretending to look like they’re even remotely having fun. Log off Hannah and play with your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the open mouth fake laugh is supposed to make us think it is some kind of spontaneous, in the moment photo. It obviously doesn't work, there is nothing spontaneous about that dead behind the eyes smile.

She looks like she's trying to catch flies.

Also brave of her to go swimming after a bikini wax.

Reactions: 8
the open mouth HAS TO GO bleeping hell... 😩😩😩 It's not natural looking if that's your exact face in EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. I don't think I've ever been caught candidly gaping that way in my life! I really, really wanna see a behind the scenes of her posing to achieve these shots, it must look so bleeping ridiculous.

Side note, I wish they would stop updating us on their family's sniffles. What does that really have to do with their platform. Or is it just a constant excuse to do F all and laze about...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's stuck at home with the two kids... She's so bleeping negative, like what else would she be doing, she doesn't work and she chose to have two children. She gets so much childcare from others usually, does she not realise how lucky she is?

For Christ sake Hannah not every photo advertising something requires you to hold your gob open with your rolls hanging out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.