Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel. They both look insane. What’s Hannah doing opening her gob all the time? The other one just looks like she’s being forced to do this at gunpoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally shoves her neck back to achieve that open gob look too!

Also they keep wanging on about this TU top, but haven't linked to it for approx two weeks? Maybe help your followers out if they like it?

Reactions: 5
They have half arsed it so much, they haven’t even done captions for all the looks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hannah trying to squeeze her hand into the pocket of those too tight jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her grammar is just atrocious. I teach english as a foreign language and I rarely see worse grammar from my students than her's
The irony in your comment that you then put her’s instead of hers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, the supermarket interiors post... that dalmatian lamp hurts to look at. Also that George bar cart has been around for at least a year.

Reactions: 3
Oh god, the supermarket interiors post... that dalmatian lamp hurts to look at. Also that George bar cart has been around for at least a year.
You're not wrong about that lamp 😂

The interior of Hannah's 'new' house is not very desirable, her living room area is a pretty barren. I know she has two small children, but it seems like she made a lot more effort in Ipswich!

The irony in your comment that you then put her’s instead of hers 🤪
oh god how embarrassing :ROFLMAO: i would blame autocorrect but i doubt that is what happened :ROFLMAO: (off to set up a blog and instagram account to launch a new career!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hiring clothing has been proven to be one of the least eco conscious ways of shopping… missing the mark again, Hannah!

Oh really? How come? Never heard of that!
apparently it is about the shipping and packaging from what j have heard, not sure if there is anything else? I also think, personally, that is just feeds into the idea that we need to be wearing different clothes all the time so in a way still encourages fash fashion

Reactions: 6
apparently it is about the shipping and packaging from what j have heard, not sure if there is anything else? I also think, personally, that is just feeds into the idea that we need to be wearing different clothes all the time so in a way still encourages fash fashion
Yeah it’s the transportation and dry cleaning that it requires

Reactions: 2
She looks lovely in that picture, natural smile and clothes that fit her well and isn’t making her look like a tent

Reactions: 11
She does look a lot nicer than she normally does, but I think that picture is a at least three years old, when she did seem to know what suited her body shape better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.