Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im maybe in the minority but I dont feel comfortable with speculating someones sexuality based on their voice or actions. Or slagging them off. Especially someone who chooses not to have an online public presence.

If you put your life out there for public viewing fine, but he clearly doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Roseannanna

The Leopard makes me think of 2 students in 6th form who are the teachers pet who've set up their own newspaper and patronise the other 6th formers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Slothgang

Chatty Member
The realities of Christmas.
Worrying how to pay for it all. Runny noses and neverending coughs. Covid cancelled nativity. Car stuck in snow. The one thing your child begged santa for is sold out everywhere. Ran out of wrapping paper. Ran out of tape. A nivea bath sat for secret santa when you put in an expensive bottle of gin. Battling through aldi to do the big Xmas food shop. Christmas shifts with arsehole customers. Aggresive christmas drinkers. In the kitchen all day doing the dinner. Passive aggressive family comments.The washing up. Overstimulated kids. Paying it off for the rest of the new year.

Does anyone want this on a print?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

capriallie

VIP Member
Desperately waiting for “The little joys of getting an actual job” to drop.
Alarm clocks, commuting, paying for childcare, staff meetings, deadlines, paying tax, wearing clothes that aren’t gifted, rush hour, contributing to society, not having time for Netflix box sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ADBABE

Chatty Member
The thing about Hannah is she’s probably a nice enough girl. If I met her IRL and didn’t know about her online presence, I’d probably like her, and the things she likes and talks about ie chocolate and charity shop hauls id happily engage in too, however trying to monetise and write about those things, it just does not work. It’s boring to read and comes across incredibly basic. To me the point of being an influencer is to speak about interesting things, show cool places you’ve been. She lives a life that is not that different to mine however I would never broadcast my life to the entire world and think what I’m putting out their is worthy of an audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s bought her young son a book about white privilege for his birthday. Fun. Stop virtue signalling you silly mare. You were blatantly racist, everyone called you out. The fact that she’s now a one woman race crusader is so fucking disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
She's not well

And / or she's trolling us

"Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote! "

Here's my suggestion: "Period Pants and Retro Leather, Hannah Gale, Style Leader 4eva"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

pastelrocketeer

Want to hear something awful? One of my friends bought something from her recent depop upload, and it was filthy. Fake tan lined collar and mucky cuffs. Vom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
God these lists are so pointless, she’s just listing Norma activities.
What next

Waking up. Boiling a kettle. Having a poo. Showering. Brushing teeth. Farting

she’s the most basic bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

carolinefg

The Leopard today:
Returning a rented dress
A doughnut shop
Supermarket valentines menus
Pancake Day
Asking to “bear with them” as Hannah is “attempting to hold the fort alone”
I just can’t. How are these basic, work shy creatures relevant in any way?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Findaway

Hannah did wrong. She used racist language in a casual offhand manner not realising the hurt she would cause. Not an excuse - ignorance isn't an excuse, she should've known better and owned it when called out on it. But I don't think she intended to hurt anyone.

But the others have used horrible language in a derogatory, hurtful and malicious way. Purposely and obviously nasty. Its disgusting and they should face the same backlash Hannah did and some. It doesn't matter if she was 'only a teenager'. I knew better than to use language like that at 16.

Reactions: 21

Lemonadestrawberry

She annoys the shit out of me!!! 'Hello that view' -- I can't see a thing?!

The Leopard's stories are all over the shop today; at first they've said 'hello summer', then later posted a pic of 'winter edition' chocolate (which apparently sounds 'very handsome' - what the fuck) and then she's done 'the little joys of Autumn' (not even going into that absolute garbage, she's sooo basic)

Why do I keep tabs on this absolute car-crash

• Haha

beth88

I don’t often comment (serial Tattle lurker) but the phrase “It me” makes me want to tear my eyes out and feed them to my cat

• Haha

I drink lemon juice

I think it's pretty damn selfish when parents go abroad without their kids for a holiday. I get parents deserve a break and holiday child free. But I've seen people fly off to cities without their kids and not even balance it out with a family holiday is ridiculous! Why even have kids?
Why is it selfish? I don’t feel the need to be surgically attached to my child all day. I need the break. It allows me to recharge and come back as a better mother than the one who left. Fair enough if you wouldn’t do it but let’s not judge other parents and call them selfish.

Reactions: 20

Maria1212

Chatty Member
why are they in front of their storage unit? What's inside? 10000 boxes of tonys chocolate and naked bars??

• Haha
Reactions: 20