Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an Easter egg a small child has glued the entire contents of the craft box onto

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What even is the point of her anymore? Her writing is tit, her fashion is terrible, her general day to day life is a mixture of boring/pathetic/lazy/unrelatable. She shows so much resentment for her children…. What direction is she even going on?

Reactions: 12
She just can’t seem to stop buying complete crap! I assume this is because it’s the only ‘content’ she can come up with, it’s embarrassing
100% . She doesn’t dare give opinions on stuff or try new things so all she can do is buy buy buy. Or look at supermarket press releases and copy and paste.

I really think it’s an insult that she is somehow making a living from this. Everything she posts is pointless.

Like we don’t actually know anything about her apart from she eats shitloads of chocolate and watches every Netflix original going. She could post about hobbies (or start some and report back), music and stuff she’s listening to, what she DOES with those kids all day, how she structures a day with no real job. Interesting stuff.

She doesn’t dare. No one can leave negative comments if she posts the most bland banal tit ever.

Like we don’t actually know anything about her apart from she eats shitloads of chocolate and watches every Netflix original going. She could post about hobbies (or start some and report back), music and stuff she’s listening to, what she DOES with those kids all day, how she structures a day with no real job. Interesting stuff.
We know what she does with them.. indoor sofa soft play and trips to sainsburys.

The days my toddler is in childcare, I work. And I mean, proper work. I literally don't have enough hours in the day to do go to a yoga class, go for a swim, read a book, watch some trash TV as well as a full day's work. I don't think she realised how privileged she is.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I love my toddler, but the sacrifice to do both well is that I have zero time to myself. Even my lunch break (when I get one) is spent walking the dog.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I love my toddler, but the sacrifice to do both well is that I have zero time to myself. Even my lunch break (when I get one) is spent walking the dog.
Yep, I feel ya. My lunch break on my WFH days is spent doing the school run. She’s incredibly fortunate

Reactions: 3
That tracksuit 😱😱 also she’s forgot to do her tax return, how bloody disorganised do you have to be 🙈
That tracksuit is foul! Why does she think it looks nice, the woman’s so out of touch.
I have zero sympathy about the tax return, as someone who used to be self employed you get so many reminders and you always schedule this in to do at the beginning of January or sooner. She’s pathetic if she thinks this makes her relatable

Reactions: 8
I fail to understand why she is posting on her own instagram constantly but can’t be bothered to actually post and update her supposed work page esp as Gemma isn’t around atm.

then she tries to bang on about ‘boss babe’ all the time

Reactions: 2
Now that Gemma's moving to the north east, hopefully there will be no more 'team meetings' which mainly just consist of these two fashion criminals stuffing their faces and looking awkward as duck in photos together. I find it hard believe that they have an actual friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is REALLY scraping the barrel for content now!

Joys of university!? I hardly doubt they have a strong following from that demographic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.