Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she accept that she doesn't have a thigh gap? It's fine, loads of us don't. Don't basically squat to get one!

Reactions: 9
That whole outfit looks so tight and uncomfortable, I doubt she can sit down in those jeans!

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry after her ordeal of staying home ALL DAY with her boys, she’s got a child free brunch tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel intense rage when she writes “IT ME”
her grammar is just atrocious. I teach english as a foreign language and I rarely see worse grammar from my students than her's

Reactions: 4
I find it a bit weird that her 3 year old was watching a film by himself that she has never seen. My kid is the same age as him and she tit herself at Raya 🤣 definitely needed me to sit through it with her!

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to be that person- there may be more to the story but isn’t potty training at three a bit late? I’m a nursery teacher and most a trained at this age?

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to be that person- there may be more to the story but isn’t potty training at three a bit late? I’m a nursery teacher and most a trained at this age?
Think it depends what she means, it’s no longer a requirement for going to school so I think if there’s an option to be lazy, our Hannah will do it
He also could have some difficulties that we don’t know about

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Gemma’s kid a bit younger? I thought she was the one potty training, but their writing is so similar I could have got it wrong 🤣

Reactions: 1
C844A9D6-C179-4682-A9B1-1D2CDFCBB27C.jpeg

if I was in hospital with my child I’d never even think of pulling out my phone and taking a thumbs up picture, she actually disgusts me

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.