Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand this trend for influencers documenting their kid’s hospital admissions. As a mother I find it super weird and distasteful. Maybe you would send that to your partner to say everything is okay but to put it on social media?! What’s the endgame?! Sympathy? Engagement? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 14
She annoys the tit out of me!!! 'Hello that view' -- I can't see a thing?!

The Leopard's stories are all over the shop today; at first they've said 'hello summer', then later posted a pic of 'winter edition' chocolate (which apparently sounds 'very handsome' - what the duck) and then she's done 'the little joys of Autumn' (not even going into that absolute garbage, she's sooo basic)

Why do I keep tabs on this absolute car-crash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she delete the selfie in the hospital story? It wasn’t there this morning? Another case of her getting rattled by people quite rightly calling her out but never actually addressing it.

Did she delete the selfie in the hospital story? It wasn’t there this morning? Another case of her getting rattled by people quite rightly calling her out but never actually addressing it.
No it’s still on her personal account as a post

The only way that hospital selfie isn't innapropriate is if it was from her sending to the dad or someone else in the family to let them know they got seen and got the OK that nothing sinister was wrong. But even then, keep it between your family and friends, so daft to post online!? Making it black and white doesn't make it less bad taste

Reactions: 8
New here so this has probably been said before, but she seriously needs to chill with the Lidl updates. I’m all for finding out about a cool new beauty dupe from Aldi or Lidl but it’s verging on her just showing a different item from her groceries every few days, so so boring! I don’t really know who her content is for anymore - not sure why I’ve stuck around this long with it tbh!

Reactions: 10
Desperately waiting for “The little joys of getting an actual job” to drop.
Alarm clocks, commuting, paying for childcare, staff meetings, deadlines, paying tax, wearing clothes that aren’t gifted, rush hour, contributing to society, not having time for Netflix box sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Having to take one of her kids to hospital must have been a total inconvenience for her this weekend, she’s had to palm them off to go for an ice cream with her mate to make up for it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.