Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @capriallie
Recap:
The Leopard still exists but is basically the Hannah show.
Hannah reactivated her Instagram and seems to have actually gotten away from her racist slur incident.
She still insists on giving us open-mouthed photos.

Reactions: 6
New thread title thanks to @capriallie
Recap:
The Leopard still exists but is basically the Hannah show.
Hannah reactivated her Instagram and seems to have actually gotten away from her racist slur incident.
She still insists on giving us open-mouthed photos.
Yay! I have now officially had 2 thread titles in a row😅😅 I would just like to personally thank Hannah and her constant ability to put her foreskin covered foot in her mouth. Special mention to mercury in retrograde and Tony’s Chocoloney for keeping The Leopard in business🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she stand with her feet wide apart to make her look slimmer? Cause it's not a natural way to stand at all and I always wanna reach in and budge her leg over so she's not basically doing the splits :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Think its to create the illusion of a thigh gap 🤣

Influencers do the weirdest poses

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the print seller they have linked to- £48 for a crappy watercolour of a leaf with a gold circle stuck on?!?!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, the print seller they have linked to- £48 for a crappy watercolour of a leaf with a gold circle stuck on?!?!
😳That surely has to be a joke. Mind you it looks like it would go perfectly in that plain pine frame Hannah bragged about finding in a charity shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how she has two kids and so much time to dick around?! I thought this when she had one, but nothing seems to have changed!

Reactions: 10
She’s put me off that Mango dress for life. I liked it when I first saw it

Reactions: 5
The stance has had me baffled for ages. I did it once, stood with my legs that far apart and I was almost on the floor. I'm not skinny by any means but I would never ever stand like that to show off an outfit. Stand normally, one leg in front of the other, not like a weightlifter.
Also, short chunky thigh-have-r here, would never ever wear cut off wide jeans like that. Absolutely unflattering to our body shape. Why doesn't she know anything? She could look cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she really not know the difference between through and threw?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s put me off that Mango dress for life. I liked it when I first saw it
I can’t wait for this trend of mumsy gingham maxi dresses to fade away, they make everyone look frumpy. Plus Hannah seems to buy or affiliate link to every single one of them, thus rendering them automatically uncool.

Reactions: 9
I just don't think I'll ever get over a Chris and a Hannah having an Atticus and a Ziggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Leopard makes me think of 2 students in 6th form who are the teachers pet who've set up their own newspaper and patronise the other 6th formers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The Leopard makes me think of 2 students in 6th form who are the teachers pet who've set up their own newspaper and patronise the other 6th formers 🤣🤣🤣
So true 🤣 I'm still laughing at 'little joys of... Finding your seat and buckling up'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.