Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call her little boy Zigs and not question her choices 🤣 It makes my eyes roll everytime I read it!

Reactions: 7
Ffs does she talk about anything other than chocolate? who are all the basic witches who lap this up?

i’ve never had tony’s chocolate and thanks to Hannah, I never will!!! puts me off it

Reactions: 9
Look how cute she looks smiling normally in the third pic of her post! She can do it. Why she chooses to do gawping I do not know.

Reactions: 3
Her face annoys the hell out of me however she smiles 🤣 but the more genuine smile definitely looks better!

Reactions: 2
Is she trolling us? Has to be. 😂 she does not have good taste in boots.
Great quality grandma boots. To be fair it goes rather well with her granny chic wardrobe and hairstyles.

And okay Hannah, we all know you are back with your girl gang. The oh so necessary extra hands to hold cocktails and ice creams on the grid and let everyone know you have a social life now. Must’ve been hard in Ipswich, where you had to resort to befriend other bloggers; but at least they had faces.

Reactions: 5
A07E6681-DD9D-43BD-9DA0-FF243C47E895.jpeg

No mention of poor Chris having to give up his friends and family to move down there 😞

Reactions: 15
Who cares about Chris, hannah’s no 1 priority is Hannah (and chocolate) 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember discussing this with my friend when she first moved, there was so little regard for Chris and what he was giving up. It's almost as if he doesn't exist.

Reactions: 4
Wow so Chris I assume will have put any equity from HIS house that was sold to it and his name isnt on the mortgage? How we do know this?

Reactions: 1
Nothing chic about having your little toes dragging along the pavement.
Buy wide fit shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who lists changing the bedsheets as a weekend activity please?? Is it that remarkable you need to tell Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the point of her latest post anyway 🤦‍♀️ Weird mid walking photo on dirty pavement... We can't tell it's shorter because we've not seen the before photos Hannah!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.