Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instatwat

Thanks for the thread title! Recap. Never done one of these before so sorry if it’s crap.

Our Han has a boyfriend, who she has sex with while watching Harry Potter. She has been throwing not-so-subtle shade at her ex and father of her children repeatedly and awkwardly. She still dresses like Mr Tumble on acid. She has a boyfriend that she has sex with. She is practically a doctor, in the same way she is practically a journalist. She seems to spend as little solo time as possible with her children, and attempts to be ReLaTaBLe by moaning about the brief moments she actually has to parent. She has a boyfriend and they have sex. The oldest child has been diagnosed with a type of arthritis, which is a lifelong and serious illness, but obviously the person most impacted by this is Hannah. She copes by taking selfies in hospital toilets and using long words to ensure people know she is educated to college level, which is practically the same as a medical degree.

Oh, she also has a boyfriend who she has sex with.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Did you know that she’s having sex with her new boyfriend? Here’s some thong recommendations just in case you didn’t realise.
Can you imagine her massive minge eating up those thongs? No wonder she's been emailing the PR at Canasten for years to get some sponcon (not joking btw)
---
Where's @sallybreadsticks gone with her insights?
Had to lay low for a bit. Chris has seen my posts and might be working out who I am. There's about 20 possible people tbh, so he could be a while as he's not the brightest. I've also had terrible shits because of my new summer diet of eggs & cauliflower, so havent had the energy to engage.

I might have some more info on his new gf soon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Hc68759

VIP Member
I can just imagine when TB introduces Hannah to his friends and family. she’ll rock up with the leather waistcoat, huge green sunglasses, giant flowery tent/dress, ankle socks and dad trainers and a small sequin handbag on one arm and clutching a vase of tulips in the other and will say “it me” when she enters the room

• Haha
Reactions: 41

capriallie

VIP Member
Looks decent in that photo though.
For some reason I like the glasses on her in that image, the hair is not scraped back completely, smile seems nice and genuine, outfit weeken-appropriate.
Just remember that underneath the table she’s probably wearing thigh cutting cream jeans or a floral muumuu or foreskin boots or a babein black thong with period stains or harem pants or a satin maxi skirt or brightly coloured joggers with a sparkly pink handbag and a copy of the new scientist and a lighter for an outdoor Jo malone candle or possibly all of the above?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tiger tat

Gosh yes we all come flocking to Hannah Gale’s instagram for her top notch human rights takes. She’s all about human rights until she wants to buy a takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

daisyleopard

Okay, I've enjoyed the last few threads as an observer. But I feel the need to comment after seeing bathgate... that is not okay for TB to be putting the children to bed (although regardless of who it is "helping", the point is it"s not her). She's been posting about how hard the bedtime routine has been which suggests the boys need a bit of extra support at that time. One is only 2 years old and the other is going through the difficulty and uncertainty of a significant and newly diagnosed health condition. Their parents have separated and they've moved to a new home with one parent now missing at home and a new adult in the mix too! These poor little ones need some nurturing, reassurance and comfort at bedtime! I really hope this is a one off...

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WalkingInTheWoods

She wants the hard copy of the magazine so she can place it next to her shit candle on her shit table and take a shit picture for her instagram and call it “goals” whilst her children are being put to bed by TB but desperate for her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 37

majestic26

VIP Member
What on earth does TB know about putting kids to bed? I can't imagine someone I've known for not even a year taking part in such a... for want of a better word, 'sacred' part of our day. It's so personal, bathing your kids and reading them a story and being the last thing they see before they fall asleep. That's the part of the day where they seek ultimate comfort, not the presence of someone they hardly know. I hate it all.

Reactions: 36

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
So she’s letting TB put them to bed. I might have found my HG breaking point
Same here. My heart is breaking for those little boys.

Aside from being a selfish person, she's also completely irresponsible. She's allowing a man she's known for 5 minutes to be alone with her two young children at bedtime.

Is TB a pedophile? Probably not. But these people exist and they seek out women like her. She's a fucking moron and Chris should be using this as evidence in his application for sole custody.

Reactions: 36
Hope she’s a better doctor than she is a ‘journo’. Also AS IF the kid asked to watch The Good Doctor with her. Not only do I not believe her, even if he did it’s inappropriate for a child his age. Being the “same person” as your 5-year-old is such a weird flex.
Also tagging Lego and Smyths feels really icky?? Like, you're talking about how you cheered up your poorly child when he went to hospital for a scary procedure, why are you tagging the brands? Hoping for a collab/gifts? Gross.

Reactions: 35

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I dont know how to verbalise it but Hannahs actual life is like how I imagined my adult life would be when I was 13.

Its like she is cos playing being a grown up.

#thirtyflirtyandthriving #daytonightoutfits 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35