Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
The only gossip I managed to glean at lunch today is that Chris has effectively given up tryin to get custody of those boys. He's really miserable and spends most of his days drinking Malbec at a local wine bar.

Oh, and both the kids were Hannah's idea and they only had sex around 20 times in their relationship (chris kept a sex diary on his phone - I've seen a screenshot)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

influencerbore

VIP Member
Of course bedtimes aren’t great for the kids at the moment Hannah. You had some weird strange man put them to bed. Their entire lives have changed but god forbid you actually focus on them instead of yourself.
Turn the tv off, put down the chocolate and tell TB he can’t stay over until they’ve got into a routine and are settled. They come first not you

Reactions: 32

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Dr Gale’s diagnosis for everything will be “mercury is in retrograde”. Her prescription will be a week of bed rest with Netflix, pineapple fried rice, and Aldi pretzel chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 31

majestic26

VIP Member
'Date day' 'love bombing' - must she refer to her relationship with her child in such... 'adult' terms?! Taking your kid to the park isn't a date, nor is it love bombing. It's absolutely bog standard parenting. How low is the bar if this is considered a special occasion?!

• Sick
Reactions: 31

pollyhamilton

Hannah's old house was nice and normal, the kitchen and bathroom weren't updated (nothing wrong with that, my bathroom looks similar to hers)... yet on social media, it looked like she lived in SUCH an Instagrammable place. It just made me think how much of a lie social media is, people don't show the "non-aesthetic" parts of their lives and sometimes I wish we would because then maybe we'd all be able to relate to influencers a little more?!

Anyway, I like the green trousers and stripy cardi combo on Hannah, it suits her.

Reactions: 30

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Why does her boyfriend want to do this? The dynamic is odd. And why does he have to be there whenever she has her kids and vice versa. Poor kids.
Also… couldn’t she have a bath after putting her kids to bed? She always behaves like they’re a massive inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 30

Leskank

So would everyone say you’re not a single parent if the other parent is still in the picture? What’s the actual definition of a single parent I’m curious to know.
I would describe myself as a single parent. My child’s dad died when I was pregnant. A single parent is a parent who is raising a child without any/absolutely minimal support from the other parent. Hannah is not a single parent and her describing herself as one is probably the thing that annoys me most about her. It’s so bloody offensive to those of us who are actually raising our kids single handedly.

In saying that, pretty much everything she does annoys me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she keeps getting #ad opportunities. She is the last person on earth that would influence me to buy anything… skin care? Nah, you’re greasy. Hair products? Nah, you’re greasy. Clothes? Nah, you dress like an explosion in a jumble sale. Food? Nope. You have the tastebuds of a diabetic walrus. Please desist.

• Haha

UsernameLeah

Do not worry, she says she has found out about sensory overload after she became a mother. Meaning she doesn’t actually suffer from sensory overload, she just can’t stand her own children.

• Haha

RestingBunchFace

"I filmed a reel of our road trip". Thank god you did Hannah or I never would have known that you had a coffee, a diet coke and a McDonald's. Thank goodness I've got your amazing reel to inspire my next long drive.

Her content is so pallid.

• Haha

Koalabear

I've never known a 30 year old who naps and bathes quiet so much. My 2 yo naps and bathes less (and has the same penchant for carrying around her big brother's books that she can't understand and claiming 'I reading').

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MRSELM

Her followers are as bright as she is, look at this:
1688654498077.png

What do you mean you need advice on what f***g T shirt to wear?? Hannah is wearing the plainest most basic shape of Tshirt to ever exist... and you need advice?? are you that obtuse? I swear! sorry for all the swearing but it's fucking cycling shorts and a t shirt!!! jesus christ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

capriallie

VIP Member
She’s already been abroad twice this year! Acting as if she’s never been on holiday I swear to god I’m going to have to unfollow soon, it’s not even fun hate following anymore

Reactions: 27

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She doesn’t have any outfits to wear a checked bumbag with? Since when has things clashing or looking a complete bugger stopped her wearing them?
Also, turning the debate we had about her being a single parent into content… she should pay us.

Reactions: 27

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Imagine planning to buy more ugly trainers when you’re child was wearing flappy ass shoes for school.
And fuck off with that magazine. She’s so dull.

Reactions: 26