Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. It would make sense having both of them downstairs with them.
I remember her mentioning something like this at the time, which tbh it makes sense, they're both to little to be on a separate floor to their parents

Reactions: 1
Why the hell is she feeling meh about Father’s Day? She has a father in her life, her childrens father is present snd as far as we know a good dad, but yeh all about meeeee

Reactions: 10
I do, but for the love of god Hannah. You are being paid to advertise this outfit, at least take the time to iron it you lazy sod.

Reactions: 2
I actually like the outfits in her latest post with the green coord 👀
They'd be a lot better if her posture wasn't so weird!
Also, that Cherry Iced Latte from Nero that she's obsessed with? Tried one yesterday and it was VILE. Instant regret.

Reactions: 11
Hannah's old house was nice and normal, the kitchen and bathroom weren't updated (nothing wrong with that, my bathroom looks similar to hers)... yet on social media, it looked like she lived in SUCH an Instagrammable place. It just made me think how much of a lie social media is, people don't show the "non-aesthetic" parts of their lives and sometimes I wish we would because then maybe we'd all be able to relate to influencers a little more?!

Anyway, I like the green trousers and stripy cardi combo on Hannah, it suits her.

Reactions: 30
Not Hannah doing the Alexandra 'Frugality' Steadman filmed walk along... so weird?
---
Hannah's old house was nice and normal, the kitchen and bathroom weren't updated (nothing wrong with that, my bathroom looks similar to hers)... yet on social media, it looked like she lived in SUCH an Instagrammable place. It just made me think how much of a lie social media is, people don't show the "non-aesthetic" parts of their lives and sometimes I wish we would because then maybe we'd all be able to relate to influencers a little more?!

Anyway, I like the green trousers and stripy cardi combo on Hannah, it suits her.
You got a shot of her in the bath, what more do you want?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh yes we all come flocking to Hannah Gale’s instagram for her top notch human rights takes. She’s all about human rights until she wants to buy a takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"Chapter two of my life". That just about sums it up: Hannah turns the page over and writes herself a new story, forgetting about the damage she's left behind in the previous chapter.

Reactions: 15
"Chapter two of my life". That just about sums it up: Hannah turns the page over and writes herself a new story, forgetting about the damage she's left behind in the previous chapter.
Surely she means chapter 2 of her family’s life? Surely chapter 2 of her life was either meeting Chris or having her boys? And now she’s on chapter 3?

Reactions: 5
New(ish) relationship??? It’s definitely new Han, don’t kid yourself. She’s such a child.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.