Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title! Recap. Never done one of these before so sorry if it’s crap.

Our Han has a boyfriend, who she has sex with while watching Harry Potter. She has been throwing not-so-subtle shade at her ex and father of her children repeatedly and awkwardly. She still dresses like Mr Tumble on acid. She has a boyfriend that she has sex with. She is practically a doctor, in the same way she is practically a journalist. She seems to spend as little solo time as possible with her children, and attempts to be ReLaTaBLe by moaning about the brief moments she actually has to parent. She has a boyfriend and they have sex. The oldest child has been diagnosed with a type of arthritis, which is a lifelong and serious illness, but obviously the person most impacted by this is Hannah. She copes by taking selfies in hospital toilets and using long words to ensure people know she is educated to college level, which is practically the same as a medical degree.

Oh, she also has a boyfriend who she has sex with.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Is she going for Minnie Mouse look with that picnic blanket skirt? Just missing the ears

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the thread title! Recap. Never done one of these before so sorry if it’s crap.

Our Han has a boyfriend, who she has sex with while watching Harry Potter. She has been throwing not-so-subtle shade at her ex and father of her children repeatedly and awkwardly. She still dresses like Mr Tumble on acid. She has a boyfriend that she has sex with. She is practically a doctor, in the same way she is practically a journalist. She seems to spend as little solo time as possible with her children, and attempts to be ReLaTaBLe by moaning about the brief moments she actually has to parent. She has a boyfriend and they have sex. The oldest child has been diagnosed with a type of arthritis, which is a lifelong and serious illness, but obviously the person most impacted by this is Hannah. She copes by taking selfies in hospital toilets and using long words to ensure people know she is educated to college level, which is practically the same as a medical degree.

Oh, she also has a boyfriend who she has sex with.
great work 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Living as a lone adult? Isn’t she… a coparent? I never feel like I live as a lone adult. Though I do have my child 11 days in 14 so yeah… Hannah probably is living as a lone adult.

Reactions: 11
Living as a lone adult? Isn’t she… a coparent? I never feel like I live as a lone adult. Though I do have my child 11 days in 14 so yeah… Hannah probably is living as a lone adult.
She reads anything and says ‘it me’ when it clearly isn’t. I’m not saying she doesn’t feel loneliness but what she shared is not the type of feeling she has. Which incidentally is because she doesn’t live with her boyfriend . You know she has a boyfriend?! But she is a lone adult. She’s barely been alone her entire life!

Reactions: 4
Tell me what about the breakfast shouldn’t have worked it’s the most bog standard every day breakfast that’s NOT CONTENT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine only having your kids half the week and still not wanting to do bath and bedtime, you'd rather have a bath 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So she’s letting TB put them to bed. I might have found my HG breaking point
Same here. My heart is breaking for those little boys.

Aside from being a selfish person, she's also completely irresponsible. She's allowing a man she's known for 5 minutes to be alone with her two young children at bedtime.

Is TB a pedophile? Probably not. But these people exist and they seek out women like her. She's a bleeping moron and Chris should be using this as evidence in his application for sole custody.

Reactions: 36
I am disgusted and disturbed that she is letting her new boyfriend put their children to bed. I feel so bad for Chris but more importantly concerned for her children. She has such little regard for their safety and only prioritises herself. She doesn’t deserve to have children.

Reactions: 18
What on earth does TB know about putting kids to bed? I can't imagine someone I've known for not even a year taking part in such a... for want of a better word, 'sacred' part of our day. It's so personal, bathing your kids and reading them a story and being the last thing they see before they fall asleep. That's the part of the day where they seek ultimate comfort, not the presence of someone they hardly know. I hate it all.

Reactions: 36
Same here. My heart is breaking for those little boys.

Aside from being a selfish person, she's also completely irresponsible. She's allowing a man she's known for 5 minutes to be alone with her two young children at bedtime.

Is TB a pedophile? Probably not. But these people exist and they seek out women like her. She's a bleeping moron and Chris should be using this as evidence in his application for sole custody.
Yeah agreed. She is so selfish it is sickening

Reactions: 7
Why does her boyfriend want to do this? The dynamic is odd. And why does he have to be there whenever she has her kids and vice versa. Poor kids.
Also… couldn’t she have a bath after putting her kids to bed? She always behaves like they’re a massive inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 30
What the duck. Why does she post this tit for the everyone to see? Anyone would think it was a parody account at this point.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.