Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she’s a better doctor than she is a ‘journo’. Also AS IF the kid asked to watch The Good Doctor with her. Not only do I not believe her, even if he did it’s inappropriate for a child his age. Being the “same person” as your 5-year-old is such a weird flex.
Also tagging Lego and Smyths feels really icky?? Like, you're talking about how you cheered up your poorly child when he went to hospital for a scary procedure, why are you tagging the brands? Hoping for a collab/gifts? Gross.

Reactions: 35
Also tagging Lego and Smyths feels really icky?? Like, you're talking about how you cheered up your poorly child when he went to hospital for a scary procedure, why are you tagging the brands? Hoping for a collab/gifts? Gross.
I was going to post this! Very weird

Reactions: 9
Anyone ever heard of ‘parentification’?
I’ve added a definition down below but it also includes being spoken to and treated in a manner above your age. Like watching age inappropriate shows etc

Parentification occurs when a child is regularly expected to provide emotional or practical support for a parent, instead of receiving that support themselves. The role reversal of parentification can disrupt the natural process of maturing, causing long-term negative effects on a child's physical and mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
As someone who has a very poorly baby who has to have surgery soon, this whole selling your kid for likes on Instagram leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I haven’t put anything on Instagram as it’s personal, my family and friends know and they are supporting us through this terrible time.
I wish there were laws in place to protect children from their game hungry parents

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone ever heard of ‘parentification’?
I’ve added a definition down below but it also includes being spoken to and treated in a manner above your age. Like watching age inappropriate shows etc

Parentification occurs when a child is regularly expected to provide emotional or practical support for a parent, instead of receiving that support themselves. The role reversal of parentification can disrupt the natural process of maturing, causing long-term negative effects on a child's physical and mental health.
This is what my mum did to me and is honestly one of the reasons why HG irks me so much because I can see her doing it to her oldest child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find the way she talks about basic parenting so weird! Like she’s bigging up simply looking after her child?!

Reactions: 7
I really hope her 5 year old isn't watching Good Doctor. I think in reality he'll be plugged into his tablet with headphones on just sat on the same sofa whilst Dr Gale gawks at the telly

Reactions: 9
Hannah is going to be the "I'm not a regular mum, I'm a cool mum" when her sons are teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope her 5 year old isn't watching Good Doctor. I think in reality he'll be plugged into his tablet with headphones on just sat on the same sofa whilst Dr Gale gawks at the telly
I can’t believe she’s actually letting him watch something like that! He’s 5 ffs! Watch something age appropriate! She’s so bloody selfish. I don’t watch anything I want until my kids are in bed.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s actually letting him watch something like that! He’s 5 ffs! Watch something age appropriate! She’s so bloody selfish. I don’t watch anything I want until my kids are in bed.
This is Hannah’s biggest issue, she’s selfish af

Reactions: 8
And here's me sitting wondering if I should move my 5yo from cbeebies to cbbc. Wtf is she thinking? This is not parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so desperado to be the ‘cool’ mum it’s sad. Her kids probably won’t want to know her in 10years time and it’s her own fault

Reactions: 11
Need to know if her ex has a partner. The Dr Motheroftheyear showboating will really amp up.

Reactions: 3
It sounded like she was closer to Chris (or a friend of Chris). Maybe Hannah found out who it was and kicked off.

I miss her 🙁 I got the impression she did have done intel - didn’t she tell us when the house got sold and Hannah got a new place before it was announced. Would love to know if the swinging rumours were true 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.