Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell Hannah, can we not have a small respite from the relentless cringe?!

Set up phone to film self, take fake "zen" breath šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«  #needed - is it? IS IT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are one downward dog away from setting your hair on fire, Hannah.

(Long time lurkerā€¦ šŸ‘‹)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The filming on the balcony with the candle is all too much and far too cringeā€¦ I canā€™t believe I used to find her aspirational šŸ«  itā€™s all so vapid!

Reactions: 13
I can just imagine when TB introduces Hannah to his friends and family. sheā€™ll rock up with the leather waistcoat, huge green sunglasses, giant flowery tent/dress, ankle socks and dad trainers and a small sequin handbag on one arm and clutching a vase of tulips in the other and will say ā€œit meā€ when she enters the room

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she thinks sheā€™s going to learn to be a doctor by watching Greys and reading pseudo science books

Reactions: 7
Dr Galeā€™s diagnosis for everything will be ā€œmercury is in retrogradeā€. Her prescription will be a week of bed rest with Netflix, pineapple fried rice, and Aldi pretzel chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf is she doing
Bet the neighbours dislike her already
Itā€™s all so fake. Even the candle is positioned to show the brand, nothing in her life is authentic and REAL.
---
Feeling for HGs boys this half term, hope they enjoy their staged week together, back of head photos and being put to bed by TB šŸ’”

Reactions: 17
Incredibleā€¦.so she wants to start reading the New Scientist but baulks at paying Ā£6.99 per week.

Had she ever been in the library at college she could have no doubt read it for free! Also you can read a lot of periodicals for free online through a library membership.

I suspect she wants a hard copy because she thinks itā€™ll both make her look intelligent and will impress people.

Also it would be cheaper than Ā£6.99 a week on a subscription. And she could always give up some of her extraneous expenditure (ie flowers, take away food and coffees) which I suspect she spends more than Ā£6.99 each week on.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Do we think she wants a readly subcription like loads of people she had in the past?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry but that vapid idiot wonā€™t understand most of the articles in the new scientist. I appreciate she canā€™t be as thick as she makes out as she passed her exams etc but thereā€™s no way the girl who spends hours finding horoscope posts on insta that justify her laziness is reading that magazine every week and enjoying/understanding it.

Reactions: 14
Dr Galeā€™s diagnosis for everything will be ā€œmercury is in retrogradeā€. Her prescription will be a week of bed rest with Netflix, pineapple fried rice, and Aldi pretzel chocolate
ok but i would love to be prescribed this tbh hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had she ever been in the library at college she could have no doubt read it for free! Also you can read a lot of periodicals for free online through a library membership.
Yep, I read New Scientist most weeks. It's free on an app I can access through my membership of the local council library, like hundreds of other magazines are.

But that's not aesthetic enough for our Dr Gale šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
She wants the hard copy of the magazine so she can place it next to her tit candle on her tit table and take a tit picture for her instagram and call it ā€œgoalsā€ whilst her children are being put to bed by TB but desperate for her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I know theyre entirely different body shapes but I don't think that really matters. HG take notes this is how you post a cute OOTD vid without any gawping or frumpy fake walking šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 4
Incredibleā€¦.so she wants to start reading the New Scientist but baulks at paying Ā£6.99 per week.

I suspect she wants a hard copy because she thinks itā€™ll both make her look intelligent and will impress people.

Also it would be cheaper than Ā£6.99 a week on a subscription. And she could always give up some of her extraneous expenditure (ie flowers, take away food and coffees) which I suspect she spends more than Ā£6.99 each week on.
Surely such an expert ā€˜ex-journoā€™ knows the answer. Beggy twit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.