Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the beach is the place to consume crap and treat yourself a little. But I personally would draw the line at giving fizzy pop to kids that young, my 7 year old doesn’t even have it and im fairly easy going food wise
Oh yes too true no judging for giving children treats! But it’s all she ever posts.

Reactions: 2
That’s how she wears everything and she bloody LOVES a waistcoat so yeah seems legit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really? She’s gotta be trolling us surely!
Yeah but there it is, she saw fellaby wearing it.

She's a stick and could probably make anything work (her and her sisters style I kinda have a love hate relationship with though) but yeah, I stalked her to see how she looked in it too and it's really nothing special 🤔?

Got this ad and whoever this is is giving HG vibes lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yeah but there it is, she saw fellaby wearing it.

She's a stick and could probably make anything work (her and her sisters style I kinda have a love hate relationship with though) but yeah, I stalked her to see how she looked in it too and it's really nothing special 🤔?

Got this ad and whoever this is is giving HG vibes lol
Ha! She used to be a Mega Ellaby clone (so much that I would’ve got a restraining order if I were Megs!) now she thinks she channeling the other Ellaby sis, but yes she’s really giving HG vibes instead. Awful 😂😂

Ha! She used to be a Mega Ellaby clone (so much that I would’ve got a restraining order if I were Megs!) now she thinks she channeling the other Ellaby sis, but yes she’s really giving HG vibes instead. Awful 😂😂
Ohhh who is she? She's pulling it off better than Hannah but still find a dreadfully twee and irritating style lol

Reactions: 1
Oh she’s noticed her youngest is unsettled since the move. Must’ve had nothing else to focus her attention on today.

Reactions: 11
Yeah what the duck is love bombing? Perhaps if you showed him attention and affection on a regular basis you wouldn’t feel the need to do this?

I hardly consider going to a park any sort of massive treat. Once again wants a pat on her head for doing the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 18
'Date day' 'love bombing' - must she refer to her relationship with her child in such... 'adult' terms?! Taking your kid to the park isn't a date, nor is it love bombing. It's absolutely bog standard parenting. How low is the bar if this is considered a special occasion?!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Love bombing with a child is a completely different thing to love bombing in an abusive relationship.

However what Hannah is doing doesnt seem to be love bombing from what I understand / what I do.

I thought I was pretty up to date with most things around modern parenting but I've never heard of the term used in this context. Somehow I don't think Hannah will have either, but I would love for her to prove me wrong.

Love bombing with a child is a completely different thing to love bombing in an abusive relationship.

However what Hannah is doing doesnt seem to be love bombing from what I understand / what I do.

Tbf this just sounds like normal parenting to me too… it’s basically giving your child attention lol

Reactions: 12
Tbf this just sounds like normal parenting to me too… it’s basically giving your child attention lol
Definitely not normal for us 😄

I try and have a day for each of my kids on my own or with their Dad every month or two. Without a sibling, without any other stuff going on. No chores, no responsibilities for me. Just a day for me and an individual child to do whatever they want to for the day. Really connect with them.

I have an almost full time job, 2 dogs, 2 kids and a house to run. It isnt possible for me to be that connected and present daily or give each child my full undivided attention.

Of course we do small things every day but not to the level described in that link.

Anyway my 2 love it and we look forward to them. I take my hat off to anyone who does manage it daily. I mean this sincerely too not cheeky. I wish I could but Im not the best at adulting.

Reactions: 5
Definitely not normal for us 😄

I try and have a day for each of my kids on my own or with their Dad every month or two. Without a sibling, without any other stuff going on. No chores, no responsibilities for me. Just a day for me and an individual child to do whatever they want to for the day. Really connect with them.

I have an almost full time job, 2 dogs, 2 kids and a house to run. It isnt possible for me to be that connected and present daily or give each child my full undivided attention.

Of course we do small things every day but not to the level described in that link.

Anyway my 2 love it and we look forward to them. I take my hat off to anyone who does manage it daily. I mean this sincerely too not cheeky. I wish I could but Im not the best at adulting.
It sounds like you're doing great. I don't think children need full undivided attention all the time - especially when the other things you're doing (looking after the house, working, etc) are meeting their needs in other ways.

It's good to make time to connect with kids, but calling it love bombing is really strange to me. I also find it very hypocritical of Hannah to claim she's love bombing her child - as someone upthread said, she has the time and the ability to connect with her kids on a daily basis and she chooses not to. She ropes in strangers to help with bathtime and bedtime so she can duck about in the bath, she passes them off to other people as regularly as she can so she can go and have pathetic 'date days' with her boyfriend. IF love bombing is a thing, it's probably most useful for people who have so many demands on their time but want to focus on their kids. Hannah doesn't want to focus on her kids, even though she has the means, the time and the ability.

Reactions: 13
It sounds like you're doing great. I don't think children need full undivided attention all the time - especially when the other things you're doing (looking after the house, working, etc) are meeting their needs in other ways.

It's good to make time to connect with kids, but calling it love bombing is really strange to me. I also find it very hypocritical of Hannah to claim she's love bombing her child - as someone upthread said, she has the time and the ability to connect with her kids on a daily basis and she chooses not to. She ropes in strangers to help with bathtime and bedtime so she can duck about in the bath, she passes them off to other people as regularly as she can so she can go and have pathetic 'date days' with her boyfriend. IF love bombing is a thing, it's probably most useful for people who have so many demands on their time but want to focus on their kids. Hannah doesn't want to focus on her kids, even though she has the means, the time and the ability.
No thats fair enough 😊 its not a strange concept or wording to me because Ive known about it for all the years Ive been a parent.

Im also a parent to a neuro diverse individual and its definitely a term Ive heard used by professionals who help us with our child. Very helpful for neurodiverse kiddos.

Wasnt attempting to defend Hannah in anyway and I do agree she doesnt seem to want to do that bonding when the kids require it, i.e at bedtime when theyre struggling to settle.

Today I drove past a woman wearing a gingham maxi dress and a familiar floral waistcoat. Guess who I thought of straight away 😂

• Haha
I feel sad for them all that’s she’s describing bedtime as traumatic. Sounds like she’s really not coping.
---
Today I drove past a woman wearing a gingham maxi dress and a familiar floral waistcoat. Guess who I thought of straight away 😂
Lol! Can’t imagine seeing anyone dress like that where I live. That person / Hannah would stand out like a sore thumb!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.