Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Also, she says today is a day off from ‘childcare & work’ isn’t it so sad that she calls looking after her own children childcare, or is that just me? And what work Hannah? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second that those cheapo thongs will hold in her tummy in with their low-budget lace that’ll be bobbly after one wash.
Say what you want about HG but those thongs are M&S and I will not have their underwear spoken about like that 😒

• Haha

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Breaking news: Hannah wanted to be selfish but had to parent instead. Someone will have to come over and do bedtime for her now.
How does someone who’s been a mother for 5 years think that they’d be able to sit and read a book at a beach with a two year old! For starters that wouldn’t even be safe! She’s such an odd woman.

influencerbore

VIP Member
As someone who has a very poorly baby who has to have surgery soon, this whole selling your kid for likes on Instagram leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I haven’t put anything on Instagram as it’s personal, my family and friends know and they are supporting us through this terrible time.
I wish there were laws in place to protect children from their game hungry parents

• Heart
Reactions: 25

RestingBunchFace

Maybe it will finally wake her up to what a hard day’s work looks like. Hard graft, long hours and difficult decisions without social media sycophants constantly patting you on the back.

Does anyone remember a few years ago when she did a day in the life of a working mum blog post? It was awful and cringe - basically her eating snacks and going to Aldi with a bit of social media posting and photo editing in between. Obviously it completely backfired because parents with proper jobs responded saying this is barely work! It read like a parody.

• Haha

MRSELM

Fair enough, but she is in bed. If I was the parent of the other child though I wouldn’t be particularly happy. I know 5 year olds have some level of independence and as the article you posted explains that has benefits, but when it’s someone else’s child there’s a difference IMO. If it were me, and we had a play date in the diary and I was unwell, I’d cancel.
BINGO. I find out my kid is at a playdate and the mom is still in bed while my kid is there.. and we have a problem. A VERY big one.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
If I came home from Aldi and called it a haul, I would understand if my husband wanted a divorce 😂 it’s the weekly shop you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 24

madmare01

I’m possibly early to a trend for the first time in my whole life here..but I’ve been ‘embracing’ cycle shorts under dresses for about 5 years to stop my chunky thighs from embracing each other 🤪

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Nah sorry, if she was a scheme mum on benefits lying in her bed while her kid & pal played people would be outraged!!