Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
It sounds like you're doing great. I don't think children need full undivided attention all the time - especially when the other things you're doing (looking after the house, working, etc) are meeting their needs in other ways.

It's good to make time to connect with kids, but calling it love bombing is really strange to me. I also find it very hypocritical of Hannah to claim she's love bombing her child - as someone upthread said, she has the time and the ability to connect with her kids on a daily basis and she chooses not to. She ropes in strangers to help with bathtime and bedtime so she can fuck about in the bath, she passes them off to other people as regularly as she can so she can go and have pathetic 'date days' with her boyfriend. IF love bombing is a thing, it's probably most useful for people who have so many demands on their time but want to focus on their kids. Hannah doesn't want to focus on her kids, even though she has the means, the time and the ability.
No thats fair enough 😊 its not a strange concept or wording to me because Ive known about it for all the years Ive been a parent.

Im also a parent to a neuro diverse individual and its definitely a term Ive heard used by professionals who help us with our child. Very helpful for neurodiverse kiddos.

Wasnt attempting to defend Hannah in anyway and I do agree she doesnt seem to want to do that bonding when the kids require it, i.e at bedtime when theyre struggling to settle.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
She’ll find it extremely difficult with one child! It’s hard enough at 18-24 and no kids! Then you start working and the s%#t truly hits the fan!!!

centreaisle

please can i see a photo how she’s styled the gazelles please? i am a) blocked and b) irrationally annoyed she’s wearing ‘my’ trainers loool