Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me five minutes to find a cheaper and better house in Surrey.

And it has 8 bedrooms, a yard and more rooms for other purposes.

I wonder what drew the parents to that house? Because it is brand new? The modernised interior?

They are so selfish and never think of what's best for their children.
They have a pic of plans for the parent's new bedroom on their Grimwade Instagram story - wonder when that's happening?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know who these people are but stumbled onto these thread. Oh. My. God. What a fame hungry family. And the husband, does he know he’s white? They bought a 1.2 mil house off pumping their children?! What?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
1.2 million pound house & a 12 year old has to share a bedroom with his 3 year old brother 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Took me five minutes to find a cheaper and better house in Surrey.

And it has 8 bedrooms, a yard and more rooms for other purposes.

I wonder what drew the parents to that house? Because it is brand new? The modernised interior?

They are so selfish and never think of what's best for their children.
I think Tim just didn’t want to do any work to the house at all that’s why he didn’t take apart any furniture in the old house and didn’t bring any as he wouldn’t want to do it. I knew why be waiting for free furniture and don’t think they actually have money to buy anything their old house showed this tbh

Reactions: 6
1.2 million pound house & a 12 year old has to share a bedroom with his 3 year old brother 😂😂
And a 6 year old , a 2 year old and a 4 month old baby sharing a room too in a house worth that much is ridiculous too. They’re going to have Rue and Heze sharing until the day he is able to move out so all these teenage years Heze will have no privacy as his parents make his little brother spy on him.

Reactions: 8
They have a pic of plans for the parent's new bedroom on their Grimwade Instagram story - wonder when that's happening?
I don’t believe they are paying a penny for this but then how would they even get all this for free. You can clearly see they don’t even want to buy their kids a bed

And a 6 year old , a 2 year old and a 4 month old baby sharing a room too in a house worth that much is ridiculous too. They’re going to have Rue and Heze sharing until the day he is able to move out so all these teenage years Heze will have no privacy as his parents make his little brother spy on him.
Well they don’t want them to go to school as they are clearly hiding their lifestyle and I mean their real ways from being found out. What else actually goes on as hidden children mean children at risk. The videos are all rehearsed the children front freely speak it’s all a script. Heze Nike money also shou be in an account for when he turns 18 but what does he do apart from wear Nike clothes. Hardly doing anything apart from making the parents not actually be real parents

I don’t believe they are paying a penny for this but then how would they even get all this for free. You can clearly see they don’t even want to buy their kids a bed

Well they don’t want them to go to school as they are clearly hiding their lifestyle and I mean their real ways from being found out. What else actually goes on as hidden children mean children at risk. The videos are all rehearsed the children front freely speak it’s all a script. Heze Nike money also shou be in an account for when he turns 18 but what does he do apart from wear Nike clothes. Hardly doing anything apart from making the parents not actually be real parents
Also I’m baffled why they need a designer to tell them to put a bed in their room wirh a bedside unit a chest of drawers pictures and a lamp etc. don’t they have brains to do this themselves. They clearly didn’t want to buy anything at all but to get it all free but how. Surely advertising a company doesn’t get you a house full of free furniture???

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Tim just didn’t want to do any work to the house at all that’s why he didn’t take apart any furniture in the old house and didn’t bring any as he wouldn’t want to do it. I knew why be waiting for free furniture and don’t think they actually have money to buy anything their old house showed this tbh
Tim should have been willing to bring the children's beds and folding dinning/work table and chairs at the very least. Ella probably wanted to bring beds, table & chairs but controlling Tim is the boss - so we continue seeing kids standing eating, sleeping on floors for months and with little to sit on in their new house - but parents take multiple luxury vacations and buy themselves lots of expensive gifts since moving to new house.

Tim certainly brought his fancy chair for his desk to new house, which we've seen him sit in - One of his red hats was on his chair while Ella filmed sitting on the floor in one of the IG stories today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Children sleeping on the floor. Didn't Hosanna say she hadn't been sleeping well?

Children eating while standing.

A mother only a few months postpartum sitting on the floor and baby being fed from the floor.

But the father has his fancy chair, several holidays and weekends away...

And their rooms are so small.

Their beds are so close together.

This house is not worth 1.2m at all.

Reactions: 13
On what level of okness is the latest vlog? Do you know what, I'm actually glad Hosanna fell off the island, totally totally irresponsible.....I swear they do stupid challenges just for negative reactions 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On what level of okness is the latest vlog? Do you know what, I'm actually glad Hosanna fell off the island, totally totally irresponsible.....I swear they do stupid challenges just for negative reactions 😠
I know right! that fall could of ended very very badly 😳 but Tim was just laughing as she fell he didn’t show any panic didn’t even try run around to catch her even thought it would of been too late , he still could of shown some care. Hosanna clearly got a fright but was trying to act like she was fine and it wasn’t a big deal as her parents weren’t showing any concern so she probably knew she’d get no sympathy anyway poor kid. Who even thought it’s a good idea to put children on the island where they could easily slip and hurt themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That’s because they have no content at all, and poor Halo on the cold ass floor. If you know she’s rolling over now why is she there. That baby has no personality they leave her alone so much. She just stares and does nothing. Stupid challenge I’ve ever seen. Someone mentioned that song they were dancing to and right away they’re ready to attack. Do they pay attention to anything.

Why are they all on the Island where they eat in the first place? Just unsanitary!!!

• Sick
That’s because they have no content at all, and poor Halo on the cold ass floor. If you know she’s rolling over now why is she there. That baby has no personality they leave her alone so much. She just stares and does nothing. Stupid challenge I’ve ever seen. Someone mentioned that song they were dancing to and right away they’re ready to attack. Do they pay attention to anything.

Why are they all on the Island where they eat in the first place? Just unsanitary!!!
Yeah on there with there dirty feet 🤮

• Sick
I think they go to that gym a lot because it’s AC and from what they keep complaining about it’s so hot in the UK.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.