Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had free time so decided to be nosy and look at who Tim follows on Instagram and he follows a lot of women some who are 19-30 that age range very young and almost all of them from what I seen don’t follow him back. I don’t know if I can share all the women’s instagrams on here but if you go onto who he follows and scroll through you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Also these girls don’t follow the grimwade family or Ella and Ella doesn’t follow these girls either so what reason does a married man have to be following these young beautiful women on Instagram? also majority of these girls posts are bikini pics , posing in dresses , selfies , some look like they’ve got lip fillers and all have long hair so no surprise Ella is trying to change how she looks to keep his attention. It’s not like it’s a fellow YouTube vlogger mum friend he’s following or family content, it’s just beautiful girls that men are only following for one reason which is to look at them and admire them and god knows what else maybe dm them or much more. Ella has to see this and be extremely insecure about it but she probably acts like it doesn’t bother her cause she knows she can’t tell him what to do cause he’s the one who controls her so she can’t speak up about how she feels. Some of the girls do follow him back but they don’t follow Ella or the grimwade family and Ella doesn’t follow them it’s just Tim following these young attractive women but what purpose could he have for that it’s very weird.
I had a look through who Ella follows too and majority of her following is other YouTube families , mum influencers , pages to do with makeup or typical accounts like that which women usually follow. From what I seen the men she follows are usually YouTube dads and influencer parents , friends of hers and Tim , family members and celebrities but nothing that would make me think that’s weird. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been messaging some of these girls and to be honest even though I said before I’d be surprised if he’d cheat only cause he wouldn’t want to ruin his reputation , after looking at who he follows and how Ella is now behaving I think he’s definitely done something very wrong to make her this insecure. Of course I can’t say he’s cheated as I don’t know but whatever he’s done has really effected Ella.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think he has time when he takes Heze to practice. Drop the kid off go meet up.
Exactly! He had a lot of time outside of the home before, now it seems like they spend every waking moment together.

I had free time so decided to be nosy and look at who Tim follows on Instagram and he follows a lot of women some who are 19-30 that age range very young and almost all of them from what I seen don’t follow him back. I don’t know if I can share all the women’s instagrams on here but if you go onto who he follows and scroll through you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Also these girls don’t follow the grimwade family or Ella and Ella doesn’t follow these girls either so what reason does a married man have to be following these young beautiful women on Instagram? also majority of these girls posts are bikini pics , posing in dresses , selfies , lip fillers etc so it’s not like it’s a fellow YouTube vlogger mum friend or family content, it’s just beautiful girls that men are only following for one reason which is to look at them and admire them and god knows what else maybe dm them or much more. Ella has to see this and be extremely insecure about it but she probably acts like it doesn’t bother her cause she knows she can’t tell him what to do cause he’s the one who controls her so she can’t speak up about how she feels. Some of the girls do follow him back but they don’t follow Ella or the grimwade family and Ella doesn’t follow them it’s just Tim following these young attractive women but what purpose could he have for that it’s very weird.
I had a look through who Ella follows too and majority of her following is other YouTube families , mum influencers , pages to do with makeup or typical accounts like that which women usually follow. From what I seen the men she follows are usually YouTube dads and influencer parents , friends of hers and Tim , family members and celebrities but nothing that would make me think that’s weird. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been messaging some of these girls and to be honest even though I said before I’d be surprised if he’d cheat only cause he wouldn’t want to ruin his reputation , after looking at who he follows and how Ella is now behaving I think he’s definitely done something very wrong to make her this insecure. Of course I can’t say he’s cheated as I don’t know but whatever he’s done has really effected Ella.
When people cheat the last thing they’re worried about is their reputation. No one ever thinks they’ll be found out.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! He had a lot of time outside of the home before, now it seems like they spend every waking moment together.

When people cheat the last thing they’re worried about is their reputation. No one ever thinks they’ll be found out.
Very good point that’s so true! also because their channel isn’t huge or one of the super popular family channels , it would be easier for him to cheat or get away with chatting to other women in messages cause he doesn’t have millions of fans watching his every move who would catch him out. I don’t know if he has been messaging other women or cheating but he’s knocked his wife’s confidence with whatever he said or done and that’s really sad.

Reactions: 3
Also these girls don’t follow the grimwade family or Ella and Ella doesn’t follow these girls either so what reason does a married man have to be following these young beautiful women on Instagram? also majority of these girls posts are bikini pics , posing in dresses , selfies , some look like they’ve got lip fillers and all have long hair so no surprise Ella is trying to change how she looks to keep his attention. It’s not like it’s a fellow YouTube vlogger mum friend he’s following or family content, it’s just beautiful girls that men are only following for one reason which is to look at them and admire them and god knows what else maybe dm them or much more. Ella has to see this and be extremely insecure about it but she probably acts like it doesn’t bother her cause she knows she can’t tell him what to do cause he’s the one who controls her so she can’t speak up about how she feels. Some of the girls do follow him back but they don’t follow Ella or the grimwade family and Ella doesn’t follow them it’s just Tim following these young attractive women but what purpose could he have for that it’s very weird.

Bingo!

I didn't want to check but figured it would be something like this.

A simple like on Instagram can send a just recently gave birth woman into massive insecurity.

Poor Halo laying on the cold hard floor while mummy starves herself looking for the shortest shorts to go with her ugly crop top after injecting her lips with silicone or whatver it is.

What a shame.

Reactions: 8
There is no reason a married man his age with 7 kids would follow women on instangram who are randoms other than to perv! I don't care what any man says, there is no other reason. Tim is always on his insta so we know he has a proper look at those women's profiles while he's 'working' lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There is no reason a married man his age with 7 kids would follow women on instangram who are randoms other than to perv! I don't care what any man says, there is no other reason. Tim is always on his insta so we know he has a proper look at those women's profiles while he's 'working' lol
I completely agree!! we all know exactly why he’s following these girls and even if he never did anything physical with them , it still isn’t nice that he has a wife who clearly feels insecure and threatened to the point she’s going through some crisis and changing things about herself to keep his attention. Yes she’s always had insecurities but in my opinion I think he’s played a big part as to why those insecurities of hers have got way worse when her husband is there following and liking photos of random girls while she was heavily pregnant and then after she gave birth rushing to lose the baby weight so that he finds her attractive again. I had free time so I even noticed he was liking some of these girls pictures when some of them don’t even follow him back and some do and god knows why cause he’s not anything special. He puts on this act of how great a husband he is and how obsessed with Ella he is but it’s all very fake but he knows a lot their fans love that perfect couple stuff so he makes sure to play the part on camera. He thinks he’s gorgeous and can get any woman he wants cause his ego is that big. Like I said I can’t say that he’s spoke to another woman or done anything cause I don’t know I’ve no proof of that but it’s still very weird for a married man with 7 kids to be doing that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I completely agree!! we all know exactly why he’s following these girls and even if he never did anything physical with them , it still isn’t nice that he has a wife who clearly feels insecure and threatened to the point she’s going through some crisis and changing things about herself to keep his attention. Yes she’s always had insecurities but in my opinion I think he’s played a big part as to why those insecurities of hers have got way worse when her husband is there following and liking photos of random girls while she was heavily pregnant and then after she gave birth rushing to lose the baby weight so that he finds her attractive again. I had free time so I even noticed he was liking some of these girls pictures when some of them don’t even follow him back and some do and god knows why cause he’s not anything special. He puts on this act of how great a husband he is and how obsessed with Ella he is but it’s all very fake but he knows a lot their fans love that perfect couple stuff so he makes sure to play the part on camera. He thinks he’s gorgeous and can get any woman he wants cause his ego is that big. Like I said I can’t say that he’s spoke to another woman or done anything cause I don’t know I’ve no proof of that but it’s still very weird for a married man with 7 kids to be doing that.
He’s also hanging around the gym claiming to be working so you already know there is a lot of women around there with workout gear on. Younger women especially. Now she follows him whenever he’s there with all the kids. He doesn’t bring any of the kids she takes them all in her car. He’s definitely not doing any type of exercises he makes her and the kids do it all while he films them.

Reactions: 6
He’s also hanging around the gym claiming to be working so you already know there is a lot of women around there with workout gear on. Younger women especially. Now she follows him whenever he’s there with all the kids. He doesn’t bring any of the kids she takes them all in her car. He’s definitely not doing any type of exercises he makes her and the kids do it all while he films them.
I actually don’t think they like being at home. There is nothing there and it costs too much to run. They don’t want to pay a penny so use the gym for free electric etc. they are real cheap skates

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think they like being at home. There is nothing there and it costs too much to run. They don’t want to pay a penny so use the gym for free electric etc. they are real cheap skates
Also they constantly say how hot is is in their home. It’s getting really hard to keep up with them and what is truth from fiction.

I’m so done!! Now they show up at a church.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Most times we've seen Tim drive up alone in his car while looks like Ella has to take all their kids in her car all the time (especially younger kids)...guess he doesn't want his kids to dirty his car nor be bothered dealing with 6 or 7 kids alone in his car as we've seen Ella do many times. It's unreal the stuff she allows and yet constantly praises him for being the best dad and husband ever.... if she only experienced a husband who is more hands on helping with their kids daily and some household chores (even off camera) - that's a real partnership

Reactions: 7
Most times we've seen Tim drive up alone in his car while looks like Ella has to take all their kids in her car all the time (especially younger kids)...guess he doesn't want his kids to dirty his car nor be bothered dealing with 6 or 7 kids alone in his car as we've seen Ella do many times. It's unreal the stuff she allows and yet constantly praises him for being the best dad and husband ever.... if she only experienced a husband who is more hands on helping with their kids daily and some household chores (even off camera) - that's a real partnership
Her dad seems nice. I can’t imagine what she has with Tim was her experience growing up so how does she think this is normal

Reactions: 6
Her dad seems nice. I can’t imagine what she has with Tim was her experience growing up so how does she think this is normal
Actually, they've shown her dad in his house helping out with dishes in the kitchen while Ella's mum cooked so Ella only allows Tim's behaviour...she didn't learn it from her dad. Her dad also mentioned how he was very hard working at times when needed..as in going out leaving the house for several hours to support family. Tim was listening to all this ....imagine how shameless you have to be to hear this from your father in law and not even think about how lazy you have been to his daughter lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wing stop challenge!! Get a $100 whoever keeps eating. Where in the hell are they getting these ideas from. Ella says she hasn’t eaten all day and this is what your eating. Tim, eating like this is he’s last meal and oh everyone is standing up eating. Except Houston who’s in the high chair. How much are beds, and chairs? Tiffany necklace over a thousand dollars. More views for going to church today.

Wing stop challenge!! Get a $100 whoever keeps eating. Where in the hell are they getting these ideas from. Ella says she hasn’t eaten all day and this is what your eating. Tim, eating like this is he’s last meal and oh everyone is standing up eating. Except Houston who’s in the high chair. How much are beds, and chairs? Tiffany necklace over a thousand dollars. More views for going to church today.
Got a feeling they are trying to copy Dad v Girls with all these challenges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.