Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF my husband was watching YouTube last night, i wish i was joking when i say he was watching a man cross a Country on foot in a straight! Anyway an ad came up, it was the Grimwade family dancing for Nike. It was his own login and he had been on the Nike sight looking for new running gear. So are they are signed as Nike or still cashing in on Heze. I cant watch hate vlogs anymore coz it makes my skin crawl and i feel so angry about them. I skim commentscand noticed theres more than a few calling them out.

WTF my husband was watching YouTube last night, i wish i was joking when i say he was watching a man cross a Country on foot in a straight! Anyway an ad came up, it was the Grimwade family dancing for Nike. It was his own login and he had been on the Nike sight looking for new running gear. So are they are signed as Nike or still cashing in on Heze. I cant watch hate vlogs anymore coz it makes my skin crawl and i feel so angry about them. I skim commentscand noticed theres more than a few calling them out.
If I had to guess I’d say that Nike ad they did as a family was a once off thing cause at the moment as far as we’re aware Heze is the only one with the Nike deal and I feel if they got signed with Nike as a family then Tim would boast about it or there would be way more posts of the whole family wearing Nike and promoting it. I have this feeling that Heze isn’t even aware of the money the Nike deal pays him. I get the impression Heze just thinks he gets sent clothes to wear and doesn’t know about the money being paid cause I think Ella and Tim are too selfish and greedy especially Tim they want that money for themselves to buy all their designer stuff etc. It would shock me if the money Heze was being paid was all saved up for him in an account every single bit of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i apologize to you! I thought you were the one that made the comment but just realized it wasn’t you. Listen I feel the same about people being obsessed with these kids because they are mixed, I’ve commented on it before but I took offense to the person describing the women not just as black Women but as dark skinned black women. I feel like the point could’ve been made without emphasizing the dark skinned part, again I’m sorry I said something to you when you weren’t even the one that said it.
I made the comment and it’s true.
Most of their subscribers are darkskin black women.

none of the lightskin, mixed, bi-racial, racially ambiguous black women are following them.

what’s wrong with me saying darkskin?

none of the lightskin, mixed, bi-racial, racially ambiguous black women are following them.

A quick peek at the comment section kind of shows that's not true, first of all. Their Instagram proves it even more.

It is for sure black American women who are their number one fans. The most defensive of them for sure. I just noticed that it's black women period but I haven't noticed a difference in skin tone. All shades of color stuck black grimwade fan women are accounted for. Heck I say most of their most crazy fans are black American women, but their number one most crazy, aggressive, nut job of a fan is British and I have no idea what their race is. You guys know who I'm talking about? Lol.

Reactions: 3
A quick peek at the comment section kind of shows that's not true, first of all. Their Instagram proves it even more.

It is for sure black American women who are their number one fans. The most defensive of them for sure. I just noticed that it's black women period but I haven't noticed a difference in skin tone. All shades of color stuck black grimwade fan women are accounted for. Heck I say most of their most crazy fans are black American women, but their number one most crazy, aggressive, nut job of a fan is British and I have no idea what their race is. You guys know who I'm talking about? Lol.
Kristen Carter? 🤔

Reactions: 1
No not her she's not aggressive, just obsessed, and she has kind of chilled lately. She seems to be more of a fan of the girls. Oh and she's American.
Oh I’m not sure who you mean then.
I would assume that the Grimwade’s maybe have a large mixed following.
I’m mixed with a black mum and white dad and that’s definitely one of the reasons I followed them. Where I grew up I would always see white mum and black dad and I liked seeing a family like mine for a change

Reactions: 7
If I had to guess I’d say that Nike ad they did as a family was a once off thing cause at the moment as far as we’re aware Heze is the only one with the Nike deal and I feel if they got signed with Nike as a family then Tim would boast about it or there would be way more posts of the whole family wearing Nike and promoting it. I have this feeling that Heze isn’t even aware of the money the Nike deal pays him. I get the impression Heze just thinks he gets sent clothes to wear and doesn’t know about the money being paid cause I think Ella and Tim are too selfish and greedy especially Tim they want that money for themselves to buy all their designer stuff etc. It would shock me if the money Heze was being paid was all saved up for him in an account every single bit of it.
There’s no way it’s saved for him. They are spending every penny including on their mortgage

• Wow

The bigger question is what race, skin color or country of origin has to do with any of this? You seriously want us to believe that if it were not for this group of subscribers and followers the Grimwade tit Show would cease to exist? Wow who knew it was that simple. Thank you.

These challenges are scripted.
Acted all fake.
Plus they are copying

most dark skin black women who are obsessed with black hair, good hair.

mainly African-American Christians
Please don’t make sweeping statements, it’s offensive to those of us that are American/Black and dark skinned. I see posters there from all over the world.

Maybe this might help. Hey Dim and Hella hope you see this.
Updated 14 Jul 2022
The Grimwade Family statistics:*
The Grimwade Family is a BritishYouTube channel that has a net worth of $82,000 dollars as of July 2022.

24.3k video views every day
37 new subscribers

Audience facts

The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 26.7k daily viewers back in April to 24.3k nowadays. A decrease of about 9%

* Statsmash.com helps you track statistics about YouTube channels. For example, you'll get insights on:

Average number of daily viewers
Average number of daily subscribers
Net worth of YouTubers
Audience growth
Historical subscriber
Historical views
Statsmash tracks YouTube channel statistics daily so you can have the most up to date information.
Net worth of $82,000.00? Holy hell, the way they’re buying designer stuff and spend the way they do on themselves you’d think they had more than that! No wonder why they beg for everything

Your statement is tone deaf! It’s also impossible to know the skin shade of all the women defending them. If you think there’s nothing wrong with what you said I’m not going to convince you, it just is what it is.

Reactions: 6

Because skin colour is completely irrelevant. But if you do want to describe someones ethnicity or skin tone its not how you do it. My sister and I have the same parents, we are black! We have totally different skin tones to each other but we are still black. We would not describe ourselves as a dark skinned black woman or a light skinned black woman, we are just black. Its offensive. Am i offended...No, just frustrated that in this day and age ignorance is still there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because skin colour is completely irrelevant. But if you do want to describe someones ethnicity or skin tone its not how you do it. My sister and I have the same parents, we are black! We have totally different skin tones to each other but we are still black. We would not describe ourselves as a dark skinned black woman or a light skinned black woman, we are just black. Its offensive. Am i offended...No, just frustrated that in this day and age ignorance is still there.
Well said! The fact that it’s 2022 and people are still saying tit like this,then playing coy like what did I say wrong!! Freaking unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This family is so transparent, so realising last few challenge vlogs are getting them tit views, gone solo with the stepford children & cute baby..💰💰

This family is so transparent, so realising last few challenge vlogs are getting them tit views, gone solo with the stepford children & cute baby..💰💰
I thought the same thing. They haven’t said much about Halo since she’s been born. The whole thing about her being close to Tim and only wanting him was a he’s a good father. Tim must have not been home so Ella took over todays post. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way they talk about Halo too it’s like someone else has told them about Halos likes and dislikes and milestones and then Ella and Tim are then telling everyone about it in their videos cause they do sound unsure of what they’re saying or surprised at what they’re saying so I can imagine Ella’s mum or Hosanna telling them Halo can now do this or she likes this and then Ella and Tim act like they knew all this themselves about their child when they couldn’t care less and don’t even spend much time with their baby. Halo’s own siblings know more about her then her parents most of the time. I’m dreading the day they announce Ella is pregnant again cause they haven’t said anything about definitely not having more babies so I think it’s obvious there will be at least one more baby and that is sad and wrong to bring another innocent child into the world when you don’t even enjoy spending time with the children you already have and the only reason they spend time with those kids is if money can be made from it or they’ve been reading here and then they’ll spend time with the kids but it’s all for show to make it look like they always spend time with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They're doing anything for the cash nowadays...nowonder the morals have gone out of the window...it all makes sense

The bigger question is what race, skin color or country of origin has to do with any of this? You seriously want us to believe that if it were not for this group of subscribers and followers the Grimwade tit Show would cease to exist? Wow who knew it was that simple. Thank you.
Most = not all

ofcourse they also have families, women, Christians, etc following them.

Tim and Ella been at the shops all day according to her and they we’re about to get some food. Wonder what they’re buying now. Kids must have been dropped off at the grandparents home none were in tow.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.