Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about they do a podcast on how Christian women should dress, homeschooling & should husband's help around the home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess the subscribers don't remember the trip Tim and Ella took a month ago away from the kids for Tims birthday. Or the slightly shorter one they took back in March or February (right after Halo was born by a couple weeks). They must also not follow them on Instagram where they would see that ella and Tim go out drinking together every weekend.

You know, since they keep bringing up how great it is for parents to have a getaway every once in awhile.

I also guess all of a sudden they don't care about the kids because how can they say they do and not be concerned about Halo at least?

Well it looks like they are finally starting to notice that they lie and are only Christan when it comes to scoring points with the gullible church ladies by mentioning God every fifth video. On Instagram anyway. A couple of their biggest supporters there called Ella out for her boob pics. Reminding her that she said in a pervious vlog that she wouldn't ever dress like that to halle.

Oh well well see if if the subbies will change their values like they did with the whole being a good mother thing. I'm sure all of a sudden dressing half naked for Instagram will be just fine 'every once in awhile' and 'dont be a hater cause you don't look like you are holding your breath on Instagram.' Or whatever nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow them anymore but I just had a look. That comment saying Ella, you look like you’re struggling for breath 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would he pour that water on Harper head like that? Tim is a hot mess of a father. Poor child was in shock.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Then running around the kitchen and never got the water up. I guess he was waiting for Ella to get it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
All there vlogs are scripted and none of the reactions are spontaneous. Kids are aware kf the camera and behave a certain way.

You make a Spain vlog but showed nothing in Spain. 😂😂😂😂

Focus on your kids.
Take them out to the beach, do activities etc.

Why would he pour that water on Harper head like that? Tim is a hot mess of a father. Poor child was in shock.
That was so weird. Who does that tontheirnown daughter for views??

• Sad
  • Wow
Then running around the kitchen and never got the water up. I guess he was waiting for Ella to get it up.
Yes that's a good idea, pour water over your child knowing full well they are going to run away or after you on a slippy kitchen floor, what's wrong with the garden? great example of parenting wasteman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All there vlogs are scripted and none of the reactions are spontaneous. Kids are aware kf the camera and behave a certain way.

Focus on your kids.

Focus on your kids.

Right and she didn’t even know he was going to do that he’s so immature. If I see one more post of her with that dress on and WTH is wrong with her knees? That’s why she mentioned it before the comments. They look really bad.

Reactions: 2
Right and she didn’t even know he was going to do that he’s so immature. If I see one more post of her with that dress on and WTH is wrong with her knees? That’s why she mentioned it before the comments. They look really bad.
Tim's immaturity is off the charts. He looks like an idiot when he randomly tickles Halle, Harper (while they are talking on camera) and even tickled his wife while she was holding their newborn when they first showed the new house - she could have dropped the baby. He acts like a silly teenage boy who thinks he knows everything but is Lazy as hell. At this point Ella is as much to blame because she/they make Hosannah do what Tim should do way MORE - seems Hosannah helps a lot with their babies, smaller kids, chores, cooking - they've said it many times and she looks tired plenty. When is she homeschooling? She probably has to babysit Houston while dance practicing...far too much responsibility for a young child. Tim gaslights her just like he does Ella -- he praises Hosannah for being the best "second mum" best big sister for taking care of her siblings and poor thing she eats up the attention and praise.....Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many times are we going to see hair videos. Haze hair is messed up because she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How many times are we going to see hair videos. Haze hair is messed up because she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing.

And she is messing up the girls' hairlines because she is obsessed with doing their hair.

They have normal hair. Just wash it and let it breathe for goodness sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All that dye needs to be cut out of Heze’s hair. It needs a total reboot! She has damaged it beyond repair with all that bleaching. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So girls are dancing to a Missy Elliot song 'One minute man', think it goes without saying I don't need to explain what the song is about.🤦

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t want no one minute man😳 this is the song the girls are dancing to and also the dance steps are getting so racy. Why don’t they just pay for them to go to dance class? Smh!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
So girls are dancing to a Missy Elliot song 'One minute man', think it goes without saying I don't need to explain what the song is about.🤦
It’s a damn shame. And Houzanna is getting to old and filling out to be dancing like that. I would not have my daughter on no one’s social media dancing like that.

Reactions: 8
Theres a reel on FB with them making Couscous for a meal. I am almost certain the children are eating stood up because they dont have chairs to sit and eat. Please correct me if i am wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Theres a reel on FB with them making Couscous for a meal. I am almost certain the children are eating stood up because they dont have chairs to sit and eat. Please correct me if i am wrong.
I believe I saw the same thing. Then I watched it again and it looked like they were sitting I’m confused.

Reactions: 1
KARMA AWAITS....

What is Ella going to do when her 5 girls reach teenage girls want to DRESS UP just like their MOM.
What is she going to say? She can't try to say they need to be modest... when she has paraded around in pubic half naked since the birth of Halo.
I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Halle (because Halle is the one that is going to give them the push back) ..when either Halle or Hosanna takes out their phone and shows/reminds Ella of all these crazy Instagram photos, of her trying to live 'HOT GIRL SUMMER LIFE"
Look at this last few posts, one exhale and her whole nipple would be showing!

Tim and Ella are using the money the kids earned to live a life they imagined and wanted to have when they were teenagers. Ella missed that wild free, do as I want, dress as I want life, because her Mother and Father were very strict. And Tim has always wanted a life of Luxury (and has said so), but his adopted parents did not have that kind of money. In fact Tim gave his adopted parents a hard time, he was deep into the Club Scene, Party life and Hip Hop. Tim thought his"music career" would grant him his life of luxury... but see where that took him.

So it's clear, they are trying to makeup for what they feel they missed out on. Yet doing so by using the money earned by the children, who continue to sleep on the floor and stand up to eat their meals! Imagine they still don't have chairs to eat their food at the kitchen Island!! (And let's not blame the Interior Decorator. It is Tim's decision not to invest that money! Tim and Ella could have bought some temporary mattresses for those kids from Ikea for less than $500. Just one of their hotel stays could have easily paid for some temporary furniture.)

Now according to their Instagram description they fancy themselves LIFESTYLE, FASHION, MARRIAGE vloggers/Inflencers.

The delusion is beyond real.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s the highlighter hair for me what is going on.
These two really have gotten worse they act like they’re untouchable and have really shown their true colours. They always seem to film these moments that seem to be ones that don’t really need to be shown the so called friends clearly didn’t look comfortable. Tim and Ella are so far removed from reality that most normal people don’t live with the camera filming their lives with the need of acting up to the cameras.
I keep saying it over and over. They're trying so hard to be like The Kabs...but the Kabs have real friends and family and they are genuinely a pleasant family and easy to watch. These idiots are horribly over acting with their fake enthusiasm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.