Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that insta story where Tim pulled Ella in and said she'd boost his insta ratings?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion is real in these two. As for Tim's insta post in that LV belt...the phrase you can't polish a turd comes to mind😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see that insta story where Tim pulled Ella in and said she'd boost his insta ratings?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion is real in these two. As for Tim's insta post in that LV belt...the phrase you can't polish a turd comes to mind😜
SOMETHING IS OFF ABOUT BOTH OF THEM... FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS.

TIM IS A VERY CONTROLLING HUSBAND AND FATHER... HOPE ELLA ISN'T PREGNANT FROM THESE PAST COUPLE TRIPS...
TALKING ABOUT DISASTER ... HER POOR MOTHER...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You also can’t buy class 😅

seriously though the LV belt isn’t giving what he thinks it giving, he just looks tacky…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean I am all for parents taking time for themselves regularly but duck me…….
Some people need to stay home 🙄
1D2D0F51-6B5B-49F2-A405-CCD5434D3FEF.jpeg

Grandma cannot be watching the kids, it has to be a nanny.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s Hosanna!
I think so also. The grandparents home isn’t around the corner anymore and they stay drinking. You can tell when Ella is drunk or speech gets slur. I think this is why they run the young ones around so they will fall out when they come home. She weaned that baby just for this reason to run around with Tim. Let us pray birth control is in the mix.

Reactions: 6
They went out again? Wow. I'm all for parents having time for themselves but Ella is drinking a bunch for someone who advocates breast feeding.

Money has for sure brought out what is most important to them and it isn't their new born.

Just really odd behavior from them I think. Hopefully they are saving money and paying expense that are important and not blowing it like a couple of twenty two year olds with no kids.

Reactions: 4
They went out again? Wow. I'm all for parents having time for themselves but Ella is drinking a bunch for someone who advocates breast feeding.

Money has for sure brought out what is most important to them and it isn't their new born.

Just really odd behavior from them I think. Hopefully they are saving money and paying expense that are important and not blowing it like a couple of twenty two year olds with no kids.
It’s definitely coming out as soon as the money rolled in from Nike they’ve gone crazy. I wonder does the baby even know who they are as parents? This is the main reason she wanted to stop breastfeeding so she could go out and run behind Tim.

Does Ella ever take a step back and really look at herself and her behavior as a mom? Why are these kids still on the damn floor? Idc if you have an interior decorator it doesn’t take this long to purchase beds. Unbelievable!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Tim is talking about trading in the Range Rover to get a different BMW. Does he not realize he’s children are still sleeping on the floor?!!!! How damn selfish can you be? I’m really done with this BS!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If it is Hosanna looking after them and something was to happen sadly I think their fans would still find a way of defending them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Now they’re taking over the girls dance routine. Omg!!! These two are nuts. Is this supposed to bring more likes and views. They’re really reaching now!!! Views are dropping like hot cakes. Lol

• Haha
Now they’re taking over the girls dance routine. Omg!!! These two are nuts. Is this supposed to bring more likes and views. They’re really reaching now!!! Views are dropping like hot cakes. Lol
They are just a embarrasment

Reactions: 5
Ella is such a doormat. Tim is a useless leech.

What kind of mother allows this? What kind of father puts himself before his kids?

Now Harper is feeding Halo😳 she doesn’t even know how to help the baby control the spoon and Tim’s lazy ass is filming it and talking in the background. Why doesn’t he feed the baby? I’ve never seen him feed none of these children.

• Sad
And they're out again. Their cult has to be starting to see through the bull crap now. Come on! Imagine all the stuff they don't share on Instagram. And what in the heck is Ella doing on the wall?

Tim mentioned something about finally getting harper into gymnastics classes and her doing well and all of a sudden Ella wants to show off her handstand?

I'm starting to really think something is wrong with Ella. Like for real. She in a competition with her six year old or something?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.