Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
He’s a terrible husband and not a good father but Ella will never admit that cause she will always praise him cause everything she says and does is to impress him and stay on his good side. Even in the in moments were she might throw a bit of shade or sort of call him out for certain things without actually using his name but she’ll say how tired she is doing so much and needing help so she hints at him that he needs to help so they can work as a team but all of that goes over his head and he’s like ‘ you’re superwoman you do everything so well by yourself’ so it’s like he praises her for doing everything and then she enjoys the praise from him calling her a good wife so she puts pressure on herself to be perfect at every single thing and do everything by herself but then she moments she realises how overwhelmed and unhappy she is which is why she uses the videos as a way to express that in the hope that Tim magically turns into a hands on husband and father who does his fair share of the work if not more cause he should be that eager to do things. She never gave her body a chance to properly heal and rest and her waddle walk is still so bad there’s no improvement in it so her body is crying out for help.
Yeah after having a baby life has to go on when you have other kids to take care of too I get that you can’t just lay around all day BUT they are in a very lucky situation that they don’t have to work all they do is make videos so both parents at home meaning he could of spent some more time with the kids and taking care of them and given Ella a little break here and there so she could bond with Halo and rest. He isn’t a good dad at all , he thinks his stupid meaningless lectures and living through his sons putting his dreams of being famous into their minds , is his way of being a good dad but really he’s an awful father. He uses the excuse of taking the boys to football for everything. When Ella was really unwell with morning sickness and they made that video of them all trying to run the house cause Ella obviously wasn’t able to and Tim really struggled. He was stressed , overwhelmed and left everything to Hosanna to take care of. He would of had a breakdown in Costco with all those kids and Houston’s temper tantrums. Don’t get me wrong Houston is badly behaved and would easily stress anyone out but he doesn’t even spend time bonding with her trying to calm her down.
It’s hard to feel sorry for Ella cause she chose to marry him cause she wanted a white man and wanted those mixed kids. She chose to have all those kids so she should of though about how much hardwork it would be taking care of all of them. Tim is selfish and he should of had a vasectomy because we can all see his wife isn’t happy with another baby yet he is doing nothing to help her. I can see her getting pregnant again but I really hope she doesn’t. I don’t like Ella either but she does wayyyyyy more than he does cause he does nothing. That marriage isn’t as perfect and happy as they make it out to be. I’ve got the vibe lately he’s lost interest in her a bit I don’t know if it’s to do with her appearance with her body after having a baby or they don’t spend that much time together cause he’s always with the boys or hanging out with camera man who apparently is his gamer friend I think someone said so he definitely plays video games with him a lot at home while Ella is doing housework or with the kids so she’s with the girls more at home and he isn’t there to support or help. He seems to be distant and I think she picked up on it and it’s been bothering her and making her insecure. Obviously that’s not something I’d wish on anyone to feel especially when your husband should care if he sees you overwhelmed with life and needing help. The fact Ella mentioned in one of their recent videos that she would love to go on holiday just her and Tim it’s clear some spark in their relationship isn’t as strong as it was and she’s desperate to keep his attention.
Absolutely nailed it on the head! I wouldn’t be surprised if him getting this range over and new house has really got to his head. God forbid if Ella asked to use the Range Rover and he had to drive the people carrier. Tim isn’t anything but a lazy useless slob of a father and husband but really thinks he’s the man

Reactions: 13

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
I dunno what it is but hosanna looks really awkward in videos lately especially when Tim’s there. She seems like the odd one out.
Also find it weird how Ella is asking Harper who is only 6 how many children she wants when she’s older, wtf loool.

omg rues face looks like he was seconds away from a melt down because tim was taking the girls tennis 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pippin_01

I forgot about his “Needs vs Wants” sermon. Fucking hypocrite! I’ve never seen such blatantly selfish parents.

If come Monday I knew those kids were their main focus, home schooling and creating a good future for them I’d support Dim and Ella having a break.
Exactly. These 'christian' attention whores are only a few steps away from only fans subscriptions lol. The double standards of these two really piss me off because those poor kids needs will always come second place to their selfish greed!

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
These 2 make me sick, living off their kids money, & why is Ella taking pics with her tits practically hanging out, yes very christian of you Ella, I'm sure the pastor of your church will be pleased your setting such a good example of a 'supposedly godly woman'. 🤦

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I cannot stand seeing any longer Ella with her horse nostrils, that dickhead of a husband of her's & their stepford children, Ella deserves to get treated like trash, & the way they are going on watch the house of cards begin to crumble, that's me done with their stupid IG their stupid immature vlogs with sound effects & stupid 'aunties from America that would love to see them when they come over' 😠

Aurora_322

Long time watcher of this thread, first time poster. I first came across the Grimwade family years ago and sporadically watch their content.

Another YouTuber I watch (who discusses family vloggers and how child exploitation goes hand in hand) recently went through a number of family vloggers videos and showed the parts of the videos that get the most replays- which are disturbing to say the least. I thought I'd give it a go with The Grimwade family, and sadly wasn't surprised by what I found ... toddler in a nappy applying cream, children swimming, camera angles changes that could (and thankfully dont) show inadvertent nudity.

I know, I know. Videos of children swimming and getting dressed arent inherently inappropriate and it's the people who interpret them that way that are. But why on earth would a parent post their children online to the extent they do knowing sickos out there exist ?! How can they be comfortable leaving the house knowing someone could easily come up to them and know so much about the kids without having met them?

• Sick
  • Sad

rhondakaren

Because skin colour is completely irrelevant. But if you do want to describe someones ethnicity or skin tone its not how you do it. My sister and I have the same parents, we are black! We have totally different skin tones to each other but we are still black. We would not describe ourselves as a dark skinned black woman or a light skinned black woman, we are just black. Its offensive. Am i offended...No, just frustrated that in this day and age ignorance is still there.
Well said! The fact that it’s 2022 and people are still saying shit like this,then playing coy like what did I say wrong!! Freaking unbelievable!

• Heart

MellyStar

Can someone screen shot and show me, I deleted my Instagram xx
It’s a shame how they push these girls to act older than what they are. It’s bad enough they are allowed to wear big hoop earrings and dance inappropriately to songs with explicit lyrics at such a young age. Now they are all dressed and acting like grown women on this train. And look at the adult looking shoes Harper has on. Smh! And poor Houston is starting to look older than what she is as well. As parents, they should be ashamed of themselves. I swear sometimes I think Ella is mentally ill.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

account70032

VIP Member
At the end of the vlog when Rue is saying the prayer and says “ Daddy is the best and he does everything” what hahahaha . These poor kids have been so brain washed they’re led to believe their dad is the leader and can do no wrong. I don’t like Ella either but she does more for those kids than Tim ever has. Harper is so sweet though saying “Mummy is the best too”. She’s a thoughtful kid.

• Heart
Lip Fillers and the kids still don't have beds to sleep on
I definitely think Ella is having some sort of mid life crisis or she's trying to prevent Tim's eyes from wondering

• Sad
  • Sick

kayleigh772

“It was hard to celebrate Harper’s birthday because of what was going on.” Wow imagine what a bit of planning could have done. How convenient there was not much going on during Dim and Hella’s birthdays. “Every birthday the kids get decorations, gifts, special meals and family love.” WHAT!?

Kids: Decorations: Ballons & Streamers
Gifts: Nail polish, Soccer ball
Special meals: Hella doesn’t cook
Family love: As long as camera is recording

Parents: Decorations: Expensive Hotel
Gifts: Designer Only & plenty of them
Special Meals: Restaurant's
Family Love: What family?

Interesting…nothing ever seems planned out for the kids. For weeks we’ve only seen the kids duvet beds on the floor. For months (honestly years) no homeschooling or a dedicated, regularly implemented education taking place. Their children’s gifts are not exciting adventures or presents (that look like they haven’t picked them up last minute from the discount stores.) On the flip side things involving Dim and Hella seemed planned out to the smallest detail, seems “hella” expensive, as do their gifts. They will show us this but not the wonderful things taking place in their kids lives. Dim”wit” & Hella”mess” have nothing to show us because nothing has changed.
It’s ridiculous, the decorations, food, and gifts for the kids ‘’parties’’ are pathetic. I don’t think you need to go all out, you can do lovely parties at home if you plan it, but they consistently make no effort for their children. I can’t imagine spending huge amounts of money on myself whilst letting my children go without. I wonder how the kids feel watching their parents treat themselves so much, especially after the ‘’wants vs needs’’ lecture, from what I remember the kids where wanting basic things like wardrobes. They’re a joke.

Reactions: 12

rhondakaren

Those girls should not be doing things like that were they’re flipping Harper over because one of these days Harper is risking hitting her head and god knows what serious injury that could cause. I honestly held my breath when her head almost hit the floor it was so close and it made me very uncomfortable to know that they will continue to do that move which is clearly dangerous. Ella and Tim really don’t care cause all they want is more followers and views on their Instagram videos for attention.
Also I agree with the person who said Heze is a smug kid who thinks he’s better than everyone else. He’s not a team player either he seems to find it very hard to appreciate his sisters being good at something or winning something cause he wants all the focus on him. To be honest I can’t blame him for being that way because he’s always been treated as the favourite child who is the star of the family and he’s constantly told he’s the most talented which make him believe he’s better than everyone else. The way he acts with the food he eats too for a kid his age I actually find that sad that he can’t just chill out and eat a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar for one day but instead will act all healthy and judge his sisters food choices when we all know he wants the same food as them but he’s constantly trying to get praise from Tim by being the child who is different and perfect in every way. It’s Tim and Ella’s fault he acts that way and to be honest most of their kids act like that very attention seeking and a lot of jealousy between them all. I do think Harper is the sweetest out of all the kids but I don’t know if she will always be that way the older she gets and the more she wants to compete with her sisters.
They have ruined Rues personality and it’s so sad. You can tell he doesn’t have a genuine love for football it’s just something that was forced on him and in his mind he thinks boys play football , Heze plays football so this is what I’m also meant to do. He wants to be like Heze in every way and it’s not in the normal way of looking up to an older sibling this is more just that his parents have constantly compared him to Heze and tell him don’t you want to be as good at football as Heze etc.
If they hadn’t forced football onto Rue, I know that kid wouldn’t of been interested in football that much but instead of letting him find what hobby he does love they just are desperate for a son to be a professional footballer so that child never stood a chance to just be himself and choose what he likes to do.
Also I’d love to see Tim run around that field for as long as Rue was or even longer cause there’s no way he would be able to. He acts like he’s this talented sportsman who’s coached professional teams it’s so embarrassing. You could tell Rue was so tired too but he wants to impress Tim and stay on his good side cause you can tell how much pressure Tim puts on the boys to be perfect.
Also if you look at the pictures Tim and Ella take for Instagram they try act like they are a celebrity couple it’s so cringe.
I agree that they’ve ruined Rue’s personality, the poor kid was pushed to the back of the line once they announced they were pregnant. They’ve dimmed his light. These parents are just horrible, they used him to get views then when something new and shiny came along they stopped paying attention to him. Same thing they did with the dogs, they made a whole vlog about how they surprised their kids with a new dog(lies) only to get rid of the dog once she announced she was pregnant. It took months for them to address it and when they did all they did was lie. They are truly horrible, that’s why the older girls act so desperate for attention, their subscribers were constantly asking for Harper so they did a get to know Harper, but why does it take people fawning over your children to pay special attention to them? Every child should be treated as special as they are not oh they’re asking for Harper let spotlight her maybe the views will go up.

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Kids still sleeping on the floor months later, smdh! These two are pathetic.
They’re running around shopping, out to dinner, breakfast, lunch like they’ve just started out and no kids. They way they treat the new born is shameful in itself. Halo, is treated like she doesn’t even belong to this family. Every weekend they seem to be gone somewhere to get away from the kids who didn’t ask to come here. Tim dressing like a teenager is sicking.

• Angry

Gomo

Chatty Member
Ella's is really disturbing. What kind of grown woman copies her ten year old style? That's really embarrassing

• Wow

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I wonder if they thought they could blag a freebie for free advertising on their shit IG & classy design lady said No, pay up like everyone else, if it was a money issue surely they would've known the price roughly beforehand, something very shady gone on 🤔 Also Ali G begrudging the price of pillows but quite happily but a LV belt & horse nostrils buying a LV bag buying a £3500 bag....like someone says...priorities

Last edited:

rhondakaren

Did you'll see the new Nike campaign?? Maybe that's where the money is coming from, they work the kids too much. Just to afford their lifestyle of vacations and LV.
This was all staged, one thousand pounds to give to the winner and conveniently all the kids had to go to the toilet or are hot or had to go inside to get shoes and the mother is the last one left? Like they really think people are stupid don’t they? Rue can go to the toilet in his own house on his own and the idiotic father was already outside so he could’ve taken him or his brother who was going inside to get his boots could also have taken him. How can you go to a McDonald’s drive through and buy a meal just for yourself and sit there and eat in front of your children? At least buy them an ice cream or something smdh. Did anyone notice Ella’s new lips? Lmao now she looks like she has a beak! Giving away a thousand pounds and the kids are still sleeping on the floor and no I don’t believe you need a designer to buy beds for your kids, go to the store and pick out some beds have them delivered and set them up in the kids room for goodness sake, it’s been like 6 months of the kids sleeping on the hard floors but im willing to bet the parents already has a bed. Where is all that money coming from so suddenly and instead of them investing it into the house they’re out there squandering it with these ridiculous challenges. Im also glad to see they’ve finally purchased a vehicle so all of them can ride together as a family.

• Heart

MissAx

I actually feel so sorry for the children, they don’t get anything and hosanna is looking so tired, the girls got bags under her eyes 😔 me and my mother watched their new vlog and couldn’t believe it when they didn’t get the kids anything in Starbucks like I couldn’t go into somewhere and not get my child anything! Plus has anyone noticed how they don’t seem to let their children be children? Weird… also hez constantly with a football it’s just odd! Definitely a weird family, Tim is a narcissist and Ella just follows his lead like a lost puppy! .. one day these kids won’t be young and I’m 100% sure one of them will expose their childhood for sure!

Dori82

I made the comment and it’s true.
Most of their subscribers are darkskin black women.

none of the lightskin, mixed, bi-racial, racially ambiguous black women are following them.

what’s wrong with me saying darkskin?
Because skin colour is completely irrelevant. But if you do want to describe someones ethnicity or skin tone its not how you do it. My sister and I have the same parents, we are black! We have totally different skin tones to each other but we are still black. We would not describe ourselves as a dark skinned black woman or a light skinned black woman, we are just black. Its offensive. Am i offended...No, just frustrated that in this day and age ignorance is still there.

• Heart

MoonLit

Maybe I’m just over observing , the last few months hosanna always looks like she’s a few seconds away from crying. She looks so awkward, especially when Tim speaks and the awkward look up at the camera, she doesn’t know what to do with herself, she’s always having to touch/ put her arm around one of the siblings, pats the younger ones. I dunno something is majorly offf

Is it me or does it look like halo isn’t in the carrier properly ? Or comfortably? It doesn’t look right 🙈

these get to know videos are so pointless with the most basic questions, even I could of guess the answers LOL, considering they have no real commitments such as real jobs and taking the kids to school, they really lack video content that is worth uploading. Instead they should of took the time out to spend a day with each child doing all the fun stuff they enjoy or something along those lines. I don’t ever see them going out doing anything interesting/fun or educational. And tennis doesn’t count because they are probably getting the membership for free. Laziest parents award goes tooooo….
Hosanna always looks like she's been coached by parents to not take care of baby Halo, Houston & even Rue "ON CAMERA" (not to hold them, change diapers, look after them as she normally does) which makes her give awkward looks (although there are a few recent pics of her holding Halo)....but in a recent video "Hosanna pointed to herself when Ella said" different kids help look after Halo, Houston (which we already know Hosanna is the main child taking care of the younger ones).... remember Tim praises & gaslights Hosanna that she's the best big sister for taking care of her young siblings and used to called her their "2nd mum" until he got negative response - it was unpopular for a child who was 8 ys old or younger at the time.....awful