Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what low self esteem gets you as a woman...a lifetime of service to an entitled waste man- noted!
He said (and probably did) all the right things to build Ella up initially now she owes him everything? The 🤡 was cooking him his last meal of the day after 9pm...he probably demands an extra meal a day late because the kids are asleep so he can eat undisturbed. I don't think he would ever leave Ella if he was bored because he's well taken care of (plus the money) and quality women nowadays don't take sh.t from any man.

They must’ve won the lottery or something all this money they keep spending on themselves. Check out the new tattoo of his wife’s name.View attachment 1324315
I thought that's been there for a long while now??
But they do spend a ridiculous amount of money for a family of 9! Does youtube really pay that well? Or that TV program or just all the stuff they involve their kids in. You can tell Tim really thinks he's filthy rich as it's gone to his head.
He's tattooed his own name because he loves himself so much👀.
The tattoos look pretty chavvy to me

Reactions: 6
I often wonder if the money the children earn through the acting and modelling gigs they have gotten actually gets saved or do the parents use it to go on all of these trips.
I imagine the acting role hosanna did with the theatre company paid a fair wage.

Reactions: 5
They must’ve won the lottery or something all this money they keep spending on themselves. Check out the new tattoo of his wife’s name.View attachment 1324315
Unless he got 2nd one he’s had a tattoo of Ella’s name for years

I often wonder if the money the children earn through the acting and modelling gigs they have gotten actually gets saved or do the parents use it to go on all of these trips.
I imagine the acting role hosanna did with the theatre company paid a fair wage.
I thought with kids acting and earning the money is put in an account which can’t be touched till their 18. Maybe I’m wrong though?

990856ED-7BA6-4D7B-B7BA-77BCDF756406.png

I have no idea when he got the tattoo but his wife posted this yesterday praising him for it

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1325110

I have no idea when he got the tattoo but his wife posted this yesterday praising him for it
It’s old, and I believe this is her attempt at convincing others they have true love which we’ve all seen isn’t the case. She must have put up three or four post praising him on his belated birthday. Didn’t she spend time with him while again leaving all kids between both grandparents homes? I wouldn’t be surprised if the hotel stay was free the way they keep mentioning it. They act as though they haven’t been any where but have been gone the past few weekends without the kids. Halo is just on her own poor baby since birth.

Reactions: 10
It’s old, and I believe this is her attempt at convincing others they have true love which we’ve all seen isn’t the case. She must have put up three or four post praising him on his belated birthday. Didn’t she spend time with him while again leaving all kids between both grandparents homes? I wouldn’t be surprised if the hotel stay was free the way they keep mentioning it. They act as though they haven’t been any where but have been gone the past few weekends without the kids. Halo is just on her own poor baby since birth.
The woman has literally abandoned that baby, I thought she was an advocate for breast feeding but to see that baby being bottle fed is painting a clear picture of how much they leave her behind. The baby is still very young but clearly they don’t care about bonding with her. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with bottle feeding but the way she made it seem in the past is kind of shocking. I can’t stand either of them. Selfish ass parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How long have they been in that house now? It’s not even mattresses on the floor it’s just duvets 🤦🏾‍♀️
B6E0E33B-D443-452F-A6A3-87595CD08006.jpeg

I mean a couple of nights like that is ok but come in now. Should have come with the kids mattresses at least 🥴

but parents have fancy meals out, nights away in hotels and designer gifts 🤮

I wonder what Tim and Ella sleep on? 🤔

Reactions: 4
How long have they been in that house now? It’s not even mattresses on the floor it’s just duvets 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1325633
I mean a couple of nights like that is ok but come in now. Should have come with the kids mattresses at least 🥴

but parents have fancy meals out, nights away in hotels and designer gifts 🤮

I wonder what Tim and Ella sleep on? 🤔
Funny, the only part of their stomach churning latest vlog Hosanna says it's the best night sleep she's had In ages.....the parents have no shame, why not just use old beds then throw them away when they get new ones.🤦

Reactions: 8
I commented on their last vid why hosanna is always holding the baby and it took all of 5 mins for one of the delusional grimwade gang to respond defending them smh

I commented on their last vid why hosanna is always holding the baby and it took all of 5 mins for one of the delusional grimwade gang to respond defending them smh
thats all they do. That child is probably taking care of the baby all night as she did Houston.

The pose screams arrogance.
Someone who thinks he's really good at making babies and exploits them thinks that's his legacy? Literally anyone can procreate and even do a better job at being a father but he is the definition of greatness??
Iam really disliking this 'man' more and more each time he posts.
He has been blessed with beautiful children no doubt but the way he takes credit for every little thing makes me wish there was someone to bring him down a peg or two.
Is this typical of British men because I see this kind of entitlement way too often but this one goes even further by putting it on social media

Attachments

Funny, the only part of their stomach churning latest vlog Hosanna says it's the best night sleep she's had In ages.....the parents have no shame, why not just use old beds then throw them away when they get new ones.🤦
Do the parents have a bed?

Reactions: 3
Do the parents have a bed?
I will bet my last dollar that they do! Can’t imagine the king of the castle sleeping on a duvet on the floor.

Someone who thinks he's really good at making babies and exploits them thinks that's his legacy? Literally anyone can procreate and even do a better job at being a father but he is the definition of greatness??
He has been blessed with beautiful children no doubt but the way he takes credit for every little thing makes me wish there was someone to bring him down a peg or two.
Is this typical of British men because I see this kind of entitlement way too often but this one goes even further by putting it on social media
He should go into modeling, all this time he spends getting his pictures taken might as well get paid for it. This guy ego is huge, hey lazy man Tim you have a huge family to take care of stop posing for the camera and pick up a job or help out more at home, how about homeschooling your kids and stop being a waste man.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1325110

I don’t know who lied to this man Timothy and told him he’s good looking but they told him that out of pity. Humble yourself Timothy you only have money cause you exploit your children online. As for Ella we all know you’re super insecure and desperate for attention from your husband 24/7. Ella your self esteem is so low and if you have to post that many things about how in love you both are and how perfect a husband he is then that speaks volumes that you’re trying to act like things are fine and perfect when they’re really not. If you love him then tell him in private not everything has to be online to get likes and attention to try distract yourself and make yourself feel better about having that excuse of a human being as a husband and father to your children. He doesn’t help out at home , he doesn’t look after the children by himself and taking Heze and Rue to football doesn’t count! , he never changes nappies , never washes the babies or gets up early to feed the kids. He should not have to be asked to do any of those things because any decent husband and father would be doing those things cause they want to. He doesn’t work outside of the house so he doesn’t have any excuses to not be pulling his weight with running the home and looking after the kids. This isn’t about gender roles , this is about being responsible parents and not leaving everything for you to do while he goes off in his expensive car he bought from exploiting his kids ,to then go to the gym to play tennis and eat fancy meals and avoid being at home as much as possible. Ella going out so much and hardly spending anytime with your children is so sad! you avoid your children so much cause it’s clear you don’t have any interest in them and you’re bored of them especially Halo you have no bond with her at all you treat her like an inconvenience cause she wasn’t the twin boys you desperately want. You and Tim are selfish you want the money the channel makes you to fund all your designer clothes and shoes, day date and date nights , hotels and dresses that are so inappropriate for you to be wearing but you don’t even take full care of the kids who make you all that money for you and Tim to be able to do all those things.
Ella I know you and Tim read here and nobody is saying your relationship has to be perfect so stop acting like everything’s perfect when it’s obvious it’s not. He’s not a good husband and father but you for some reason think a man is in control and that it’s a woman’s job to take care of everything when that’s wrong. God help your sons and daughters having you and Tim as role models. It’s the kids I feel sorry for they don’t deserve to grow up being raised like this. They didn’t ask for terrible parents like you both who only care about yourselves and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The idiotic husband found the dumbest black woman in England because there are other interracial couples on social media but I’ve never seen them treat their husbands or wives like sexual objects whilst screaming they are Christians. Those two are hands down the worst parents on social media.
[/QUOTE]

Ella's confidence and self esteem was on the floor when she met Tim. She's said it in a video before. She didn't love herself and thought she was ugly, which allowed Tim to mold her under the guise of giving her confidence. She obviously presented herself as the perfect slave for Tim. If he doesn't have respect for her after all these years and sees her as a sex object that is just tragic. The kids are gonna grow up thinking that is normal. I can bet he's never cooked her a romantic meal.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I followed the Grimwade family after seeing them on milkshake and thought they seemed a lovely wholesome family. I’ve been watching this thread for ages and the more I read the more mindblown I am by some of their choices/ some of the strange things that they go on about on YT. The most frightening thing for me to see today is then weaning there youngest not only food but what appears to be water too, at 3 months of age ???!!! Am I missing something here?? She’s lying down too which is mind boggling. I never comment on threads but I’m just so shocked 😮

Reactions: 11
He is one ugly man inside & out.

I wonder if he still sees his biological sister now that she has a girlfriend.
I watch her youtube channel and shes funny as😂

Reactions: 2
I have noticed Hosanna has alot of Tim's mannerisms the clapping of her hands together every five minutes is very annoying & loud. The attitude she has developed in the vlogs the rolling her eyes & the squaring up to the camera & moaning about every little thing. It isn't her fault she only has two narcissists to look up too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.